Squawkbox Sound Reviews

Squawkbox Sound 4
Squawkbox Sound 5
  • I

S · Married on 07/02/2011

I cannot say enough about these guys!! If I could give them a 6 out of 5, I would. They made my wedding! Everyone commented on how much fun the DJs were. Your wedding is not complete without Russ and Michelle there!! The music was perfect, every little detail I asked them to do was done, and done perfectly. So stop looking for a DJ and go book them now! Before its too late!

Sent on 07/19/2011

Squawkbox Sound's reply:

Aw, thanks for the kind words! We are honored that you chose us to be a part of your special day. Thanks, and congratulations!

Chyla · Married on 07/03/2010

You won't find a better DJ team in Utah! We couldn't be happier with our choice. Russ and Michelle are a GREAT team, and all of our guests remarked how fun they were. Russ even got into a breakdance competition with my brother (he asked first, though, if it would be ok). They are extremely professional, organized, and nice people. Hire Squawkbox, you won't regret it!!!

Sent on 08/12/2010

Squawkbox Sound's reply:

Thanks! You guys are too sweet! Your wedding was a blast, and it was our pleasure to be a part of your big day! :)

Tiffani · Married on 03/13/2010

This company is GREAT!!! They helped out with things they didn't need to do, such as refilling the water and punch bowls. They are very fun and professional. I will definitely refer them to everyone I know!!!

Sent on 06/12/2010

Squawkbox Sound's reply:

Thanks so much! We are always glad to help out where needed to make your day less stressful. Congrats, and thanks for choosing us to be a part of your big day! :)

Tiffany · Married on 08/07/2009

These guys were so great! They were super nice and definitely met all of my requests, and the price was an an awesome value, especially for the the great service!

Sent on 09/12/2009
  • Klimt

G Scott · Married on 06/24/2009

Squawkbox Sound is the most professional and thorough DJ service I have ever worked with. They are great to work with, very personable, and provide so many different options it will shock you how inexpensive they are priced. If you use anyone but Squawkbox you're paying too much and not getting enough. These guys know there stuff and will take care of you like it's their own wedding day. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/14/2009

Abby · Married on 06/05/2009

They were AMAZING! We were totally comfortable with them and they were so easy to work with! They were helpful every step of the way! They have tons of experience with weddings and lots of excellent advice for us first timers! Add affordable on top of all of that and you have EXCEPTIONAL and thats exactly what these guys are! They made our wedding flow soooo smooth and everyone had a wonderful time. They helped with so many non-dj things too, we are lucky we found them! Great people with a great service!

Sent on 06/17/2009
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 04/18/2009

I give them a million stars! What a terrific couple! I love these people and I still keep in touch with them because they are just wonderful people. Michelle knows what it feels like to be a bride and she helped me out with a lot of great ideas on how to organize the songs/events. They are really down to earth, I love them to pieces. I'm just sad that I didn't get our picture taken with them. Our guests raved about them when my husband and I got back from our honeymoon. Michelle & Russ, thank you, THANK YOU!

Sent on 01/08/2010

Kristina · Married on 09/20/2008

Russ an Michelle were amazing. We moved our wedding from outside to inside about 5 times and they were so accomodating. They brought a great energy to our wedding.

Sent on 10/03/2008

amber · Married on 08/02/2008

Our DJs were the BEST!!!! They went above and beyond our expectations!!! I had many people comment on how awesome they were doing and how amazed they were at how much they were doing!!! After the ceremony we were moving the chairs around to the tables so everyone could eat... we planned on having all the grooms men and the best man do that.. I spotted our DJ helping out... he also was killer cool and helped save my aisle runner... without me even asking. he cut off the nasty dirty parts and kept the rest... also when it was time to "cut the cake" we had cupcakes and he insisted on finding a knife so we could cut the cake... he also gave a little speech about the story behind the meaning of CUTTING THE CAKE. They helped out so much, we cannot believe that they were so helpful and so in our price range... Other DJs were easily $900 bucks for six hours... these guys were there for almost 9 hours and they were only $375... so we got a killer deal and they were SUPER AWESOME!!! I would HIGHLY recommend these people to EVERYONE... we had many things go wrong that night and it seemed that it was our DJ's quest to make everything go right... we really loved them and appreciate everything they have done... they also have a cute welcome type packet, filled with all kinds of neat things... and also a thank you packet with a copy of the songs they played... which were all the songs that we requested... they only played music that we wanted! Not once did I hear a song that we didnt want played!!! So it was PERFECT!!! they were killer cool and would HIGHLY recommend them!!! They will go above and beyond your expectations, they did ours!!!

Sent on 08/11/2008

CASEY · Married on 05/10/2008

They were great!! I reccomend them to anyone who may need their service. It was a pleasure having them DJ at my wedding.

Sent on 09/22/2008

robin · Married on 04/30/2008

I was so impressed with Squwkbox Sound. They made my wedding fun!

Sent on 09/22/2008

Kathy · Married on 06/18/2016

Meet him, tell him what you need. He made our wedding go seamlessly, and we all got along great with him, especially the bride. He stepped in when we needed someone to cue the live musicians, taking charge at the last minute.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Heather · Married on 07/27/2012

4.2
      3.5

SUPER friendly, always responded back to me rediculously quick, sometimes even within minutes, and were very prepared for the event. Would deffinitely recommend them for weddings and events.

Sent on 09/13/2012

Squawkbox Sound's reply:

Thanks Heather! It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day! Congratulations! :)