Spunky Spirits Reviews

Spunky Spirits 5
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 11/09/2019

Awesome service

We had bartending and a party pal. It all went smoothly and everyone got what they wanted for drinks!!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Kristen · Married on 11/08/2019

Perfect, Amazing, Awesome

I can’t say e laugh good things about Spunky Spirits! I rented their new horse trailer option for our rustic wedding and it was PERFECT. They made the entire process so easy and took a lot of stress off of my plate. The service our bartender provided was top notch and professional. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Ella

Ella · Married on 10/26/2019

Best Outdoor Bar Available

I used Spunky for my outdoor wedding and it was honestly the best. We were worried because our venue was literally a field. No kitchen, no catering service, no pluming. Spunky took care of it all! I told my coordinator Christina what I wanted and what I didn't want and she took care of LITERALLY everything else. I was even able to use my own cups! I would 100% recommend Berni for your bartender too. She was amazing and fun and super accommodating!

Spunky Spirits 6
    Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie mitchell · Married on 10/19/2019

Exceptional company

Fantastic service, quality bartenders, owners & employees very attentive! I highly recommend this company to everyone, very affordable! John, Aly, and Vinnie were remarkable!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 06/01/2019

Highly recommend!

Spunky Spirits were one of my favorite vendors to correspond with during my wedding planning process. Responsive, friendly, professional, and accommodating, Carolyn and her team made it easy and followed through with the service on the day of. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Lauren · Married on 05/11/2019

Highly recommend!!

We worked with Dana throughout the planning process, and she was amazing - tolerating all of our changes, requests, and questions. Chad and Berni were our bartenders and they were wonderful! They took great care of all of our guests and kept asking whether they could do anything more to help us out during and after the reception. We couldn’t have asked for more professional and caring bartenders. We also used their Party Pals during cocktail hour, and they were awesome as well. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Tierra

Tierra · Married on 04/28/2019

Outstanding Job!

We used Spunky’s as our bar for our 4/28/19 wedding. The process before the wedding went so smoothly. Dana helped us work out all the details and everything that we needed to do. Our bartender, Berni was phenomenal! She was on top of it all night. She made sure my wife and I had everything we needed as well as running the bar. The guests were raving about how great Berni was all night! Thank you so much for making our night unforgettable!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Danette

Danette · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Bartenders ever!

Hiring Spunky Spirits Bartending Services was one of the best decisions we made for our special day! Our Bartenders Loe and Brendan were hands down the BEST bartenders ever, they were both extremely prompt and professional. We also hired Party Pals who helped keep everything clean and restocked. Thank you Spunky Spirits for making it a night to remember or not for some of us LOL! Cheers!!!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Amanda D. · Married on 04/06/2019

Fantastic experience!

Absolutely incredible! Dana did an amazing job answering every one of our questions, explaining every minute detail, and ensuring that we felt prepared for the day. The day of the bartenders did an amazing job! They were extremely polite, very professional, and made sure to keep the party going. I highly recommend Spunky Spirits!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • s

s · Married on 03/02/2019

Previous bride

I would 10/10 recommend spunky spirits! They were so great at communicating through out the planning process, and answered all emails in a timely manner! They have different options with the services, which we loved! And are super reasonably priced! Our bartender had the greatest attitude and interacted with our guest all night! They have some yummy drinks to reccomend too!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Lindsay · Married on 03/01/2019

Arthur was a fantastic bartender

So happy we hired Spunky Spirits for our wedding. It makes all the difference to have a professional bartender who knows what they are doing. Arthur was our bartender, who is absolutely fabulous. He was friendly, professional, and set up the bar perfectly. I highly recommend them for any event. The prices were also very reasonable.

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 02/22/2019

Arthur is the best!

Spunky Spirits is the best! I worked with Christina who helped me with all of my questions and with my purchasing and everything else to help me with the bar for our wedding. They have so many options and they work with you to fit your needs. We requested and got Arthur and he was the best part of the wedding! He was a party in and of itself! He was so professional and also so incredibly friendly, kept the party going and just an amazing bartender! All of my guests said they felt special because he remembered what every single guest’s drink was. I can’t thank Christina and Arthur enough. If I could hire Spunky Spirits for every single party I throw, I absolutely would.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Tracy · Married on 01/11/2019

Wedding Experts

edding EXPERTS
    Prompt, courteous, professional, fun, amazing. Shut up to our event with smiling ear to ear faces, courteous to all of our guest, party pal was amazing too!! They did everything they promised and more. If you’re looking for perfection you found it. Thank you for everything and making our event so much more fun.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Tania · Married on 01/05/2019

The best bar service company in Tampa Bay Area!

I was looking for a bar service company for my wedding that would allow me to buy my own alcohol, but provided half of what I needed for an open bar.  Spunky Spirits was just that company and more.  Their customer service, their attentive personable service truly made a difference in the wedding planning process.  Dana’s friendliness and above and beyond attituded was superb! Our bartender, Jazmine, was the best.  Once she knew everybody’s drink preference, she was on it.  You didn’t have to repeat your request.  Thank you, Spunky Spirits, for being part of our story and make our big day very special!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Trent T · Married on 01/04/2019

Truly incredible vendor! Would recommend to anyone! 10 out of 10

Spunky Spirits is an amazing company! Arthur and Lena just performed our bar service at our wedding 1-4-19 and we cannot say enough how impressed we were! Professional, timely, and funny! Great company all the way around! You cannot go wrong with spunky!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Peter Livingston · Married on 12/30/2018

Perfect! They were amazing!

They did amazing! They take care of everything and are so affordable. We did signature drinks and beer with them and their package was perfect. They let you customize exactly what you want and you don’t have to buy anything you don’t want. They take care of all the non alcoholic drinks and they’ll do the glasses as well for a small fee. They were so easy to plan with and the server that night was super professional. I might not need them for another wedding but they will handle all my party needs in the future. 5 stars! Great people!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 12/01/2018

Awesome Service!

Spunky Spirits made it so easy to bartend our event! They went shopping for us and brought all of the alcohol to the event. The bartender was super nice and efficient and their set up looked awesome! Very professional and helpful. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Bartender EVER!

There is no way just five stars is enough to review this vendor! You truly can't have a party without Artie! He had such a great personality and made some really killer drinks! The bar display was beautiful and matched our event perfectly! Artie did such a great job we're looking for events to plan to have him bartend! We had such a great time with him and our guests absolutely loved him! Spunky Spirits was incredible to work with through the entire process, they made it so stress free and enjoyable to plan! We will definitely be using them in the future and would recommend them to anyone!

Spunky Spirits 7
    Spunky Spirits 8
    Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/15/2018

Spunky Spirits provided AMAZING bartending service at our wedding reception! They were super responsive via email throughout the year leading up to our event and we’re flexible with all of my requests. We did our own shopping for our full bar, but the service provided day-of was very professional and entertaining. We had heard from many vendors that Arthur was amazing- and upon request he worked out event! We had several signature drinks - but he had everything ready to go to keep the line down at the bar. In addition, we had one party pal who was OVER THE TOP! She stayed busy all night cleaning up empty cups- and making sure myself and my groom had our drinks handy. Could not have asked for a better night!

Sent on 09/19/2018

David · Married on 06/09/2018

Did a great job for our daughter's reception. Absolutely would recommend.

David and Paulette K

Sent on 06/25/2018
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 06/02/2018

We initially contacted Spunky Spirits to cover bar tending services for our wedding because of all the wonderful reviews that we read about them. Christina was the person that contacted us back in order to finalize our quote. We had many changes to the quote throughout the planning process, and Christina was able to handle it with ease. On our wedding day, Richard and Marion were our bartenders for the night and they delivered!! They were friendly, hard working, and efficient with pouring drinks from 5pm all the way to 1am! The line at the bar was never long and our guests spoke very highly of them! The amount of service that Spunky Spirits provided to us was above and beyond! We would definitely recommend them for any type of event!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Camila · Married on 04/28/2018

Spunky Spirits was a pleasure to work with!!!! From the moment we found them we knew we didn't have to look any further for bar services. They helped us plan out everything for our special day and even gave us the idea of doing the "His & Hers" cocktails that were such a hit! They even offer to buy all of the alcohol or give you the option to do it yourself. Every time we needed to talk to them they were available and answered every question.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/21/2018

Call Dana and book your bar service through Spunky Spirits! It was a pleasure dealing with her and her bartending team. You won’t find a better value. The bar setup was fabulous. They also made signature cocktails for the bride and groom which were a huge hit. They were better than I could have even hoped for and so reasonably priced! Amazing experience.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Ashley and Joy · Married on 04/14/2018

Spunky Spirits handling the bar for our wedding seamlessly. Communication was easy and prompt, and they accommodated all our requests so well. We (nor our family) had to lift a finger which was so nice! Marion and Leslie were THE BEST! They kept the party going and were so so friendly. Both had smiles on their faces the whole time. You wouldn’t think that this was a job to them, they clearly enjoy what they do <3 Most of the night people were bringing me drinks, but when I had a chance to actually make it to the bar myself, I felt like a celebrity princess! I was greeted with “Oh my gosh a bride at the bar, yaaaaaaaay!” Plus a slew of compliments that made me feel just beautiful and so very special. These girls were just great and we would hands down ask for them at our next event!

Spunky Spirits 9
    Spunky Spirits 10
    Sent on 05/20/2018

Jared · Married on 02/24/2018

Wow! I cannot say enough good things about Spunky Spirits. We used them for our wedding at the end of February 2018 aand we're so happy we chose them. Every staff member was great to work with, from Christina organizing the event to our bartenders Arthur and Trissa. They're extremely flexible and very reasonably priced. You can bring your own alcohol, have them buy it, bring your own bar, bring yours. Whatever you want! I would highly recommend Spunky if you need bartenders for your event.

Sent on 03/01/2018