Spruce St Studios Reviews

52 | Shelbyville, IL

52 Reviews for Spruce St Studios

Ashley · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful, unique venue with excellent, helpful staff

My husband and I chose Spruce Street Studios because of the venue's beauty. The place is really unique and can fit just about any wedding theme. They also allow you to have a completely custom experience. You can pick any vendor you like but the owner, Renee, has a list of vendors shes worked with that is exclusive to her brides that will help you get a head start! Renee really does take the best care of her brides! All my questions were quickly answered and she helped me work out a timeline to make my day run smoothly.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Erin · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding in both Venues

The venue was great! It was wonderful to not worry about angles for pictures because every part of the venue is beautiful.

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Laura

Laura Reed · Married on 07/07/2018

Just amazing!

Spruce St Studios made my wedding one to remember. Renee was amazing to work with and gave great feedback to help our day go smooth. I would recommend this venue to anyone who wants a beautiful place to get married.

Sent on 12/05/2018

S T B · Married on 05/26/2018

Would Do It Again & Again!

Renee & her team made my day everything I could have dreamed of & more. Their organization, dedication, & love of events shone through & through.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Kristinia · Married on 05/05/2018

Renee and her crew were amazing. They had everything set up like we discussed. Kept me updated throughout the week prior. Made my day better then I could have ever wanted. Beautiful setting, my guests love every detail. I even heard a few comments about future events there. Thank you so much

Sent on 05/08/2018
  • F

Faith · Married on 09/09/2017

Renee is awesome! I can not wait to have the wedding ceremony and reception there this fall. The place is absolutely beautiful and she answers all your questions within a few hours. I would recommend this place and i can not wait for my event there. I am having the best experience so far.

Sent on 01/19/2017

Hope Nichols · Married on 08/19/2017

Wedding & Reception

Everything was absolutely perfect & The staff is exceptional

Sent on 12/26/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/17/2017

the venue is absolutely gorgeous, but Renee and the event managers really helped make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Michael · Married on 04/08/2017

Exceptional value and service - you will be happy you booked here!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Annie Reid · Married on 10/30/2016

Top Notch!

I used this venue for a corporate event. It’s an absolutely stunning venue, and everything was setup and ready for our use! The owner made the entire event seamless for me!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Beautiful place, Renee has been very helpful! thanks

Sent on 02/12/2015

Kyle · Married on 11/01/2014

Spruce Street Studios is a spectacular place to have a wedding or reception. Their staff is extremely helpful and very accommodating.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Kassie · Married on 06/21/2014

This venue is beautiful, we were in studio B. We got tons of compliments on how beautiful it was. The owner, Renee, is super friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend this venue.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2016

This venue is amazing! It was so convenient to have both the ceremony and reception here. Renee was awesome sorting things out. The day of the wedding, the staff were beyond great. They made sure everything ran smoothly. I was able to enjoy the day.

Sent on 10/17/2016
  • Carly

Carly Goodman · Married on 06/22/2019

Barnes Wedding 6.22.19

Renee and her crew were AWESOME! The venue was beautiful, and everyone was quick to cater to my needs. Spruce St. Florist was great and very accommodating as well. Everyone was always so happy to help, and they always had smiles on their face. If my husband and I could go back, we wouldn't change anything that had to do with our venue or florist. They made our dream come true.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Spruce St Studios's reply:

Thank you for the review Carly! We loved your decor and were so excited to step out of the box with your bridal party flowers from Blooms on Spruce. We wish you guys the best!

Kaylynn Davis · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful venue

Renee and her team worked really hard to make sure everything was perfect! Me and my husband couldn’t have been happier with our venue.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Christy · Married on 07/01/2017

This is the only venue I even looked at. I knew when I walked in that this was the place. It was like something out of a magazine. I could have never dreamed that I would have such beautiful venue for my wedding. The staff was all very friendly and very helpful. I would do it all over again!!!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Charla · Married on 12/17/2016

We used the upstairs venue. It was very intimate and cozy. The staff was very helpful. A few times I would just be looking around and they would see me and come over to see what I needed before I even asked. We were very pleased with our experience there. I would recommend Spruce St Studios to anyone.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Spruce st studios was amazing. The venue is so beautiful and Renee is so kind. They were very patient and helpful through my wedding planning process. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Kristin · Married on 04/04/2013

We had my sons 1st birthday party here and it was perfect! !! They were very accommodating, had everything ready for us when we arrived and of course the room was beautiful! Thanks again!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Debbie · Married on 10/22/2016

I loved my daughters wedding reception at Spruce Street Studios. I would recommend to any bride looking for a unique and clean venue. The staff was great to work with and everything turned out beautiful. Thanks Renee for an awesome place and service for my daughters very special day.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Hayley Scribner · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Great Spot for I Do

Everyone was so helpful and made myself, friends, and family feel special.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Spruce St Studios's reply:

Thank you for choosing our venue Hayley! You guys were great to work with. We are so glad you had a fantastic time. Congratulations!
  • Sarah

Sarah Elit · Married on 10/05/2019

3.0

Unique one stop shop

Unique venue with great rental and floral options! This is a one stop shop that amazed my guests, I would highly recommend for any event. Employees put great detail an care into their work and make your event feel magical.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Spruce St Studios's reply:

Thank you Sarah, we really enjoyed working with your group. I appreciate you trusting us for your decor rentals, offsite rentals, and event florals. Your event looked beautiful! 🤗

Michelle · Married on 07/03/2016

Beautiful venue and great package deals!
    Be mindful of number of guests inviting as space can be "tight".
    Lighting can be a tad tricky- make sure photographer has adequate lighting equipment.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Hannah · Married on 10/27/2018

3.8
      3.0

Overall pretty great

I wish there were some more things added to the venue like more lighting in the ceremony room and a stage. It took away from the aesthetics of the wedding when the best man had to hold a flashlight for the officiant the whole time. I also wish there had been better and faster communication. Overall pretty great.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Spruce St Studios's reply:

Hannah your wedding was unique and beautiful. I was hoping our extra meeting before your final meeting would help with preparedness for your event. The stage riser was an optional add on that wasn’t selected for this event. We do offer a stage riser. Thank you for the feedback regarding lighting, with the afternoon sun flooding in through the west facing windows, we usually don’t have a need for additional lighting, but we will certainly look into this for future events. Thank you very much for your time to leave a review.