Spruce St Studios Reviews

Spruce St Studios 5
Spruce St Studios 6
Spruce St Studios 7

Kyle · Married on 11/01/2014

Spruce Street Studios is a spectacular place to have a wedding or reception. Their staff is extremely helpful and very accommodating.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Kassie · Married on 06/21/2014

This venue is beautiful, we were in studio B. We got tons of compliments on how beautiful it was. The owner, Renee, is super friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend this venue.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2016

This venue is amazing! It was so convenient to have both the ceremony and reception here. Renee was awesome sorting things out. The day of the wedding, the staff were beyond great. They made sure everything ran smoothly. I was able to enjoy the day.

Sent on 10/17/2016
  • Carly

Carly Goodman · Married on 06/22/2019

Barnes Wedding 6.22.19

Renee and her crew were AWESOME! The venue was beautiful, and everyone was quick to cater to my needs. Spruce St. Florist was great and very accommodating as well. Everyone was always so happy to help, and they always had smiles on their face. If my husband and I could go back, we wouldn't change anything that had to do with our venue or florist. They made our dream come true.

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Spruce St Studios 8
    Spruce St Studios 9
    Spruce St Studios 10

Spruce St Studios's reply:

Thank you for the review Carly! We loved your decor and were so excited to step out of the box with your bridal party flowers from Blooms on Spruce. We wish you guys the best!

Kaylynn Davis · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful venue

Renee and her team worked really hard to make sure everything was perfect! Me and my husband couldn’t have been happier with our venue.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Christy · Married on 07/01/2017

This is the only venue I even looked at. I knew when I walked in that this was the place. It was like something out of a magazine. I could have never dreamed that I would have such beautiful venue for my wedding. The staff was all very friendly and very helpful. I would do it all over again!!!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Charla · Married on 12/17/2016

We used the upstairs venue. It was very intimate and cozy. The staff was very helpful. A few times I would just be looking around and they would see me and come over to see what I needed before I even asked. We were very pleased with our experience there. I would recommend Spruce St Studios to anyone.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Spruce st studios was amazing. The venue is so beautiful and Renee is so kind. They were very patient and helpful through my wedding planning process. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Kristin · Married on 04/04/2013

We had my sons 1st birthday party here and it was perfect! !! They were very accommodating, had everything ready for us when we arrived and of course the room was beautiful! Thanks again!

Sent on 03/13/2018
    Spruce St Studios 11

Debbie · Married on 10/22/2016

I loved my daughters wedding reception at Spruce Street Studios. I would recommend to any bride looking for a unique and clean venue. The staff was great to work with and everything turned out beautiful. Thanks Renee for an awesome place and service for my daughters very special day.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Michelle · Married on 07/03/2016

Beautiful venue and great package deals!
    Be mindful of number of guests inviting as space can be "tight".
    Lighting can be a tad tricky- make sure photographer has adequate lighting equipment.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Hannah · Married on 10/27/2018

3.8

Overall pretty great

I wish there were some more things added to the venue like more lighting in the ceremony room and a stage. It took away from the aesthetics of the wedding when the best man had to hold a flashlight for the officiant the whole time. I also wish there had been better and faster communication. Overall pretty great.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Spruce St Studios's reply:

Hannah your wedding was unique and beautiful. I was hoping our extra meeting before your final meeting would help with preparedness for your event. The stage riser was an optional add on that wasn’t selected for this event. We do offer a stage riser. Thank you for the feedback regarding lighting, with the afternoon sun flooding in through the west facing windows, we usually don’t have a need for additional lighting, but we will certainly look into this for future events. Thank you very much for your time to leave a review.

Hunter · Married on 06/10/2017

3.2
      2.5
      3.5
      3.0

The venue it self was beautiful! We had a few issues with the bartender that they provided. They had some last minute requests about when our decorations needed to be removed, which was never mentioned at prior meetings. So the morning of our event, they told us decorations needed to be out of a certain area of the building and that time coincided with our cocktail hour. At times, it was hard to contact anyone in regards to questions we had. But as I said, the venue was exactly what we wanted in decor/location/setup.

Sent on 06/26/2017

0.4
      0.5

Very unprofessional. Had an all around bad experience. Staff was rude. Unorganized after going to a meeting to plan how everything was to be. Venue was extremely hot. Bartender was awful. All around terrible experience. I wouldnt reccomend this place. I guarantee none of our guests would either.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Spruce St Studios's reply:

As a venue we aim to please every client that walks through our doors. We provided the venue space and decoration rentals for this event. Although we try our best to exceed the expectations of our customers, we are very sorry we could not meet those of this client as we were not able to find our errors from the venues perspective. Here's our promotional time lapse video of this beautiful event.