Sproullie Designs Reviews

34 | Lansing, MI

34 Reviews for Sproullie Designs

Ashley · Married on 07/22/2017

10 STARS. WOW just WOW. Sproullie Designs has been one of the best companies I've worked with for my wedding. I had an idea in mind when it came to my save the dates since I am having a destination wedding in Punta Cana, RD. I knew I wanted something unique, original, and just exactly how I pictured it in my head. I searched and searched online until I found their company on Etsy. I did'nt want to go with just any company but there was something about them that caught my eye. Gave the company a shot and I got so many good comments on my boarding pass, friends and family loved it and I couldn't believe how perfect they were. I even decided on making my passport invitations with their company because I knew they would meet and go above my expectations. And they did. It's hard to explain what you want through email and hope they can do the closest to what you are looking for but they hit the jackpot with my invitations. Both Sarah and Laurynda are super attentive, answered all my emails, had lots of patience with me when it came down to deciding on what I wanted, made sure everything was PERFECT for me. I would totally recommend this company to anyone, and will definitely work with them in the future. Not only as a company they are AMAZING, but I felt like I made friends with them. 5 stars honestly isn't enough to give them the credit they deserve. If you are a bride like me who is super detailed and wants everything perfect definitely use them. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/14/2017

I purchased two invites, the Passport and the Boarding Pass Ticket Invites. We combined them to create the perfect travel theme invitation we wanted for our destination wedding. I loved the quality of the invites and I have gotten a lot of compliments from my guests.

Sent on 05/07/2015

Sarah is absolutely amazing. She made our pastpost invitations for our desitnation wedding in Cancun. We loved making them and it set the theme for our entire wedding when our guests received them in the mail. Sarah is one of the most unique Etsy artists I have ever met and we are so greatful our destination wedding planner (Wedding Romantique) referred us to her. If you want to custom design your wedding invitations or any special occasion to stand out from all other vendors and invitation Sproullie Designs is your go to place.

Sent on 04/06/2016

Lisa · Married on 11/23/2013

I searched months trying to find a detailed and beautiful boarding pass wedding invitation. I almost gave up until one day I came across Sproullie Designs. They had the most beautiful invitations I've ever seen! Sarah's response was prompt and very professional and I received my invitations when expected. They were even more beautiful than the pictures! We received so many compliments!!! They were so unique and the quality of the paper and ink was superb!!! I can't thank Sarah enough. She helped make our Maui, Hawaii wedding so unique and special.

Sent on 01/19/2014

Natalie · Married on 09/28/2013

We absolutely loved our boarding pass invitations. They turned out great! Sarah was great to work with and very professional. Superior service and quality!

Sent on 04/30/2013
  • Shandrea

Shandrea · Married on 06/09/2013

I just want to the time out to say how I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE my postcard Save the dates from Sproullie Designs. Sarah's work is remarkable and her team is awesome. There was a high level of professionalism while working with Sarah and she was understanding and very helpful in the designing process. She returned emails promptly and was very patient in the process. When she noticed a slight issue in timing of submitting the first draft she acted quickly and responded very well. I highly recommend her services and I'm thankful that I decided to go with Sproullie's designs after all. I plan to to use her services for all my wedding stationary and any other future events. Go with her she's the BEST !!!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Leslie · Married on 03/09/2013

I found Sarah's designs at her Etsy store and she was the only one who managed to make our "travel" theme look elegant (instead of cheesy). Everything was custom and we were able to include "stamps" of the places my husband and I had traveled together! She even included our wedding logo on the envelope. When we got the invitations, we were even more excited! They were absolutely beautiful and so high end! We got so many compliments from people about the quality and design! The papers used had an elegant sheen that really made the invitations special. And, Sarah was amazing about making any changes we wanted (however detailed) and did so very promptly - even with a newborn baby! Super professional and an amazing product that can really express your wedding's theme! I will absolutely use her services again!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Bridget · Married on 11/11/2012

Our boarding pass wedding invitations from Sproullie Designs turned out incredible. What was also amazing was that the came fully assembled! That was an unexpected and very welcome treat! They were colorful and working with Sproullie Designs was easy as they were professional and responsive. Our guests LOVED our invites and I recommend the boarding pass invites, especially if you are having a destination wedding, which we did. Fantastic!!!!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Absolutely one of the best investments we have made. Sarah (owner of Sproullie Designs) took the time to review and go through all of our design requests, and provided various options to choose from. She got our vision and gave us something more than we could have imagined. Our guests still rave about all of our wedding invitations and wedding day stationary (Menu Cards, escort cards, signature drinks menu, etc). We are so beyond thrilled. If you are considering a custom invitation this is who you need to work with. Just note this should be done in advance, as the entire process was about 4-6 weeks long... worth the wait and worth every penny. We are so thrilled with the quality, color and look of our wedding invitations.

Sent on 08/07/2012

Jen · Married on 06/30/2012

I absolutely LOVED the Save the Dates they designed for me! They were very professional and ALL of my guests LOVED LOVED LOVED them!!

Thank you so much! I got rave reviews from my Save the Dates!!

Sent on 11/20/2011

Kalimah · Married on 06/22/2012

Worked with Sarah from Sproullie Designs and let me say she is remarkable. Since I was having a destination wedding to Jamaica, I wanted boarding pass invitations and luggage tag menu cards but I wanted to make sure they were a bit lavish. Well, she did just that-took my vision, revised it and created a masterpiece. Sarah is very creative. Invitations were so amazing that many our invitees refused to perforate them to rsvp GREAT JOB SARAH!!

Sent on 07/17/2012

I cannot say enough good things about Sproullie Designs. I found Sarah on Etsy and Sarah along with her team created my Save the Date postcards that were exactly what I wanted for my destination wedding. They turned out amazing and I've received so many compliments on them.

So, I turned to Sproullie Designs again when it came time to design our wedding invitations. They got exactly what I was looking for and created the perfect design. I fell in love with them instantly. Sproullie Designs is incredibly easy to work with, responds quickly, and will work with you to create exactly what you are looking for. I'm extremely pleased and I would highly recommend Sproullie Designs. Sarah and her team are AMAZING!!!

Sent on 02/15/2012
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 06/08/2012

Sarah and her team did an amazing job with our Boarding Pass Invitations. They were 100% custom, and VERY well done. Totally exceeded our expectations. You guys totally rock! <3

Sent on 06/22/2012

Aletheia · Married on 03/03/2012

Sarah @ Sproullie was amazing in putting together our custom Passport invitations. They were one of the most memorable parts of our entire wedding, no one we know had ever seen something so unique and detailed before! She was a true pleasure to work with, even with several last minute major changes and we highly recommend her to everyone that is looking for something unique for their wedding or celebration!

Sent on 04/01/2012

Katy · Married on 06/18/2011

Best most unique invitations around! Sarah is prompt with her e-mails and very easy to work with! She exceed our expectations with her esigns for our beach wedding weekend!

Sent on 07/09/2011

Lisa · Married on 04/13/2011

Sarah does an amazing job with invitations and Save the Dates. I ordered both of those through her. The quality and customization can't be beat, and when there was a small problem that delayed my order (there was a lost email), she gave me complimentary upgrades. I would recommend Sproullie Designs to anyone. My friends and family thought my passport style save the dates and boarding pass invitations were the cutest, most unique they'd ever seen.

Sent on 04/19/2011

Catherine · Married on 03/12/2011

Pure perfection!!!! The invitations Sarah created for my upcoming June wedding are absolutely amazing! She was able to design a look that complimented our wedding ideas in every way! I was searching for about 8 months to find someone that would be able to capture the vision in my head and put it on paper with no luck...that was until I stumbled on Sarah's etsy web page! Sarah is very professional, understanding, prompt, and creative. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for unique invitations with a personal touch!!! Thank you so much Sarah for everything!!!

Sent on 03/13/2011

Mary Ann · Married on 02/12/2011

The save-the-dates for my daughter's destination wedding in Mexico turned out great! Everyone loves them, and they were also a super value. Sarah was wonderful to work with--very accommodating and helpful, and also organized and responsive. I'd definitely recommend her and her company for all your invitation needs!

Sent on 03/04/2011

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2010

Sarah did a fantastic design job on our passport wedding invitations! They look amazing! We wanted a fun and lively invite with lots of color, but mainly focusing on orange and turquoise and she did just that. The sugar skull graphics were to die for. We are thrilled with the final product and cannot wait to use Sarah again in the future!

Sent on 11/02/2010

Patti · Married on 09/30/2010

I searched the net to find some very unique, custom invitations for our four day, non-stop Celebration in Puerto Vallarta, MX, and am eternally grateful that I found Sproullie Designs. Sarah created a 10 page Passport for me that exceeded my wildest dreams! It is ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL and I have never seen anything that even compares to these invitations!!! The guests were totally blown away by these works of art!

I had specific images and information I wanted to include and Sarah is creative and artistic and had incredible ideas. We were in constant communication and she was totally responsive to every detail and suggestion I made. She customized each page to reflect exactly what I wanted to convey. She understood everything I envisioned about the layout and presentation and used fabulous fonts, sizes, colors and designs throughout the Passport. She chose the perfect swirly/fun/formal font for the Headings and put some of my quotes and other fun notes in stamps, which everyone enjoyed. Sarah was also able to pull photos off websites and included them, along with the digital and brochure photos I sent her.

The next time I need any invitations, I'll definitely use Sproullie Designs. Sarah is THE BEST and you will be so lucky if she takes on your job!

Sent on 10/26/2010

Glenda · Married on 12/30/2009

Sarah was amazing and such an important factor in our wedding planning! She not only created the best-ever invitation, but also made it so that it's one-of-a-kind which was an envy to a lot of people who received our invitation. :)

Thanks for everything you have done to make this so seamless and effortless.

Sent on 04/27/2010

Carmen · Married on 11/28/2009

Sproullie Designs did a fantastic job on our menus, place cards, table numbers and signs! The quality was outstanding and the price was unbeatable!! I would definitely recommend Sproullie Designs for all stationary needs. Sarah is very talented!

Sent on 12/03/2009

Breanna · Married on 11/26/2009

The save-the-date invitations we had made by Sproullie Designs was an enjoyable process with a Beautiful outcome! We were so happy with the quality of our invitations and Sarah was so helpful with all our questions. We look forward to having Sproullie design our formal wedding invitations!

Sent on 12/12/2009

Stephanie · Married on 11/07/2009

Sarah is amazing!!!! She did an awesome job on my boarding pass invitations!!! I couldn't be happier!!! She was so great to work and the materials she uses are fantastic. I can't say enough.

Sent on 11/19/2009

Stephanie · Married on 11/07/2009

Sarah was great to work with - our guests loved our invitations!

Sent on 11/19/2009