9 Reviews for Sprites Ink Calligraphy

Working with Lisa was a pleasure! She was exceedingly professional and her work is excellent. Lisa is very responsive and she is very knowledgeable. I have worked with her several times and would not hesitate to work with her again in the future.

Profile Picture wendy, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Lisa did an amazing job! She is professional, detail oriented and very knowledgeable.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Lisa was AMAZING! She was always available to answer any questions during the initial phase of planning. Everything turned out perfect and many guest complimented us on the invitations, and wedding programs. She definitely helped take the stress away from this part of the wedding. I HIGHLY recommend Sprites Ink Calligraphy!

Profile Picture Ann, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Lisa is VERY easy! We had her print our envelopes, make programs, and also the place cards.
She tells you everything she needs and if you follow her template it is super easy!
She is so skilled in this area and can answer any question!
And honestly her prices are great!!!

I 100% will work with her again in the future!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lisa is very easy to work with and went out of her way to help me with an urgent issue I had with my invitation envelopes from a different vendor. I purchased printed invitation envelopes and return envelopes, ceremony programs, place cards, welcome letters and signage all in matching fonts and colors so everything looked very seamless and well put together. The whole process was very easy and it was nice to work with her in person when needed as opposed to using a strictly online vendor.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/10/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My fiancé and I found Lisa at Sprites Ink not too far from us. We used her services for addressing our wedding invitations. We knew we wanted calligraphy but the handwritten was too expensive, when we learned she specialized in digital calligraphy we quickly made our decision to go with it after seeing so many nice samples. We were very pleased with the outcome and received many compliments from our guests on the calligraphy, I definitely recommend her if you live in the DMV area.

Profile Picture Erica, 12/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lisa Sprites is the best of the best.

Profile Picture M, 9/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Lisa from Sprites Ink was great!! She did the printed calligraphy for my wedding invitations and everything came out so beautiful. Lisa was very nice and pleasant to work with! She did things quickly and effectively, and would promptly respond to my emails and phone calls. The prices are also great! I highly recommend using Sprites INK if you're looking for amazing printed calligraphy!!!

Profile Picture Liza, 9/28/13, 7 Reviews