Sprinkles Design Reviews

33 | Jacksonville, FL

33 Reviews for Sprinkles Design

Trisha · Married on 10/26/2012

Sprinkles Design was AWESOME to work with! We were halfway across the country from each other but Lindsey made it EASY! She was great at customizing the stationary for my husband and myself! We had so many random ideas and she incorporated them perfectly! We got so many compliments on everything from invitations and Save the Dates to our program fans (so cute!) to keep everyone cool on the beach in Florida. She made our lives so easy in a very hectic time! Outstanding quality and design style! Recommend all the way! You will be so happy

Mandi · Married on 05/12/2012

Working with Lindsey at Sprinkles Design was great! She took my ideas for wedding invitations, and made them a reality. I never thought I'd be able to have custom invites (with coordinating programs and escort cards), but Sprinkles Design gave my wedding the one-of-a-kind touch I was looking for!

Ashley · Married on 10/16/2010

As a wedding planner myself, I knew finding the right invitations is crucial to setting the stage for the wedding day. I gave Lindsay my simple theme of 3 different colors, and she came back with multiple designs for feedback. I gave her some critiques and within days she had my final invitation. It is a one of a kind invitation, exactly the way I pictured it in my mind. She also created my place cards, and labels for mini champagne bottles that were the favors. I loved having the personalized details throughout my wedding and have referred her to many brides. She has continued to produce one of a kind, beautiful invitations.

LACEY · event on: 12/15/2012

I LOVED MY ANNOUNCEMENT THAT SHE MADE ME. MY SISTER ALSO BOUGHT HER'S FROM THIS COMPANY AS WELL. WE BOTH GOT SO MANY COMPLIMENTS ON THEM.

Sent on 03/26/2014

Caitlen · Married on 08/16/2014

Everything about my invitations was everything I could ever want. No site could compare to what Sprinkles did for me for my wedding invitations. Lindsey was very helpful in the process and very receptive to all of my changes or additional things that needed to be added. I would work with Lindsey time and time again. Hopefully she is still doing this when my kids get married one day.

Sent on 03/17/2014
  • User3995017 · event on: 02/22/2014

We contracted with Sprinkles to do invitations to our daughters debutante ball. We demand the best (my husband is an investment banker) and Sprinkles delivered. I would highly recommend Sprinkles.

Sent on 03/26/2014

I was very impressed with my invitations from sprinkles design. Lindsey was very easy and helpful to work with.

Daila · Married on 05/12/2012

Easy to work with, flexible, worked well with me to get exactly what I want!!!

Sent on 01/30/2014