Springwell Gardens Reviews

36 | Cary, NC

36 Reviews for Springwell Gardens

Josephine · Married on 07/28/2018

Natalie is incredible. She is professional, kind, and talented at what she does. We were absolutely thrilled by her work crafting Australian-inspired bush arrangements and fun touches like microphones cascading with eucalyptus for the band. She understood exactly what we were going for and her work helped set the tone for a cosy and dreamy day! We would recommend Natalie and Springwell Gardens to anyone.

Rebecca · Married on 04/27/2018

Our wedding flowers were beyond amazing!!! I worked directly with Natalie and showed her a few pictures of what I had in mind. She gave me exactly what I was hoping for. I was SO SO pleased with the way her designs came to life. I could tell she put a lot of time and effort into all of our wedding flowers. The flowers she uses are high quality!! I could not thank Springwell Gardens enough!!!!

Kelcey · Married on 05/20/2017

Tracy of Springwell Gardens was such a joy to work with. Tracy was the first florist that we spoke with and one of the things I loved most about her, was that she grew the majority of the flowers used in her designs herself. She has a passion for what she does and can make any space come to life. Our flowers were gorgeous and handled the heat of our mid-May wedding extremely well.

Jessica · Married on 05/13/2017

We could not be more happy with choosing Springwell Gardens as the florist for our wedding. I worked directly with Natalie, and she was an absolute pleasure to work with and a true artist. I showed her photos of floral designs for the arch swag, bouquets, and cake flowers that inspired my vision for our wedding flowers and she truly brought them to life with an added personal touch. The fact that she and her mother grow the flowers themselves brought a truly authentic feeling to the arrangements that I really appreciated. The pricing for her work was extremely fair as well. I would without a doubt recommend booking Springwell Gardens for your wedding florist.

Stacey · Married on 03/18/2017

I had specific pictures form Pinterest and flowers that I wanted to emulate the ambiance I was going for my wedding. Not only did Natalie exceed expectations, she didn’t charge an arm and leg. She was able to inform me of what kind of flowers would be in season for our wedding and which flowers would go well together! She made everything perfect and my bouquet was everything that I dreamed of.

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

Working with Tracy was a dream! I came to her with a vague idea of what I wanted, and she understood right away the aesthetic I was going for. Her love of flowers is truly contagious, and you can tell that she loves using them to bring others joy. Tracy knows her stuff and is incredibly fairly priced. It was important to us to use seasonal, locally grown flowers, and we were glad to be able to support a small business (and amazing people) without breaking the bank (especially compared to the quote the caterer's florist gave us).

Tracy and her daughter, Natalie, did our bouquets/boutonnieres, flowers for my hair, centerpieces, and flowers for the chuppah. Up until a few weeks before the wedding, Tracy was open to adapting the plan and was consistently communicative about how her garden was doing and what kinds of flowers would be available.

We were surprised by a category 4 hurricane the weekend of our wedding, but that didn't affect Tracy, at all. The quality of the flowers were truly spectacular, and I got compliments from a bunch of the guests. The colors were exactly what I envisioned and they brightened up the dreary day! Natalie, even braved the floods to deliver the flowers for my hair to my hotel - they made it in time and held up beautifully. I cannot thank Tracy and Natalie enough for all the time, attention to detail, and love they put into the arrangements. It was an absolute pleasure working with them!

Meredith · Married on 09/03/2016

Outstanding! They did an amazing job in my wedding flowers- I felt as though they really listened and understood what I wanted. They executed the aesthetic I was going for perfectly, and they looked amazing. Tracy and Natalie were awesome to work with. My only disappointment was leaving for my honeymoon and not getting to enjoy my bouquet longer!

Kelcey · Married on 04/21/2016

Tracy from Springwell Gardens was AMAZING to work with! She far exceeded any ideals we had for the floral designs for my daughter's wedding. We are still hearing from the wedding guests how amazing the flowers were. Thank you, Tracy (and team) for everything!

Braydan · Married on 04/02/2016

Tracy was extremely enjoyable to work with. She helped make our wedding absolutely beautiful. She was able to capture my floral style perfectly. I would highly recommend using her for your wedding floral needs!

Augusta · Married on 08/15/2015

It was such a pleasure working with Tracy at Springwell Gardens! You can truly tell that she loves what she does and it comes through clearly in her work. Tracy is creative, organized, and a great listener. She invited my fiancé, mom, and I to her home for a consultation, and we were able to see her garden where she pulls a lot of her flowers from. I wanted a loose, garden look to the flowers for my wedding, and Tracy was the perfect fit for that look. After meeting with her, I was more excited than ever about the flowers!
    The flowers on the day of the wedding were absolutely gorgeous! I've had numerous compliments about how beautiful they were. My sister-in-law said that the moment the bridesmaid started walking down the aisle, that she gasped and said, "Look at those flowers!"
    The flowers were a huge part of the reception décor as well, and helped give the space a fresh, garden summer-time look. I'm so happy that the photographers took several pictures of the beautiful centerpieces. Tracy was very flexible with our budget when it came down to the number and size of table centerpieces we needed also.
    And as a sentimental touch (which I loved), she encouraged me to start my own garden with some of the flowers that were used in my bridal bouquet. What a sweet memory that I can carry with me for years to come!

Highly recommend Tracy for wedding flower work. Tracy captured the loose garden inspired theme I was after perfectly and taught me about each flower she put in my arrangement. Her work is impeccable, budget appropriate, and above all...absolutely inspiring!

Tracy is absolutely amazing at what she does. When I met her, I knew I had to work with her. She loved my idea for my bridal bouquet and helped me choose bridesmaid bouquets, ceremony flowers (for the aisle), and centerpiece flowers to match! And they all turned out BEAUTIFULLY!! During our first meeting, Tracy told me that it would be difficult to get astilbe for my bridal bouquet, but she pulled it off!!! She had to work something out with another florist, but she did it, and I am eternally grateful! She went above and beyond, and I will never forget what she did for me.

Bridget · Married on 05/16/2015

What Tracy does is truly beautiful! My flowers were everything I wanted them to be and more. We got so many compliments! Even from my initial meeting with her, I had no hesitation. I could tell she really understood my vision and she made my wedding day so beautiful. I cannot rave about her enough! I am so so thankful she was my florist. You absolutely must use her! Everything she created from bouquets to centerpieces were stunning. She is also extremely reasonably priced which was amazing. And she does everything from her own garden which makes each piece that much more meaningful. I love her work!

David · Married on 10/26/2014

Tracy at Springwell Gardens is so wonderful to work with. If you're looking for a florist in the triangle area, you MUST check out her services! First and foremost, she has her own garden that is absolutely incredible and she grows many of her flowers herself. Second, she only takes on so many weddings per month such that she can pour her heart and soul into making the floral arrangements for these events, and boy does she! Last, but certainly not least, she will do everything in her power to achieve the exact vision that her couple's desire for their big day. We must have contacted her over 15 times to talk more about the designs and the flowers and to make some changes. She was always responsive and took extra time to ensure that we knew she was taking care of everything.

Tracy has some of the most beautiful containers that she uses for her arrangements. Nothing she does looks like something you can get from the florist down the street. Everything is unique and gorgeous and if you're someone that just doesn't really care too much about selecting flowers for your big day, you will care when you see what she supplies you!

If you're looking for a florist that will go above and beyond to make your floral arrangements exactly what you want AND someone that is incredibly friendly and thoughtful, Tracy at Springwell Gardens is exactly who you're looking for. We got so close to her throughout our planning process, we could tell that she was thrilled to be a part of our big day, and that made us all the more confident we had made the perfect choice in working with her! Our wedding day wouldn't have been the same without her!

Forever Grateful,

David and Kristen

Tracy is simply amazing. I don't know how she did what she did inside my budget but it was just gorgeous. She helped me stay within my theme and color scheme without going over the top, and everything just looked so elegant and special. Thank you, Tracy!

Emily · Married on 07/26/2014

Tracy did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. Because I could never find an exact picture with what I wanted, I described to her what I wanted the bouquets to look like. Tracy created bouquets that were prettier than I even imagined. When I saw the bouquets arrive on my wedding day, the only thing I could think was how perfect they turned out.

With only two weeks before our wedding, we decided to also ask Tracy to make the floral arrangements for our reception. Even with it being last minute, Tracy worked with us to create the additional arrangements. Everything was delivered on time and the service she provided was excellent from start to finish.

Marsha · Married on 07/15/2014

It isn't the usual thing to give a review to your competition, however, Tracey the owner and designer of Springwell is just precious. Her attention to detail is key. She grows so many of her own flowers that make each bouquet unique. If one of us is booked we recommend the other and that is not taken for granted or done so lightly. Just look at her beautiful flowers on her website. Her easy style, her color combinations and her knowledge of flowers is remarkable.

• Jenny

Jenny · Married on 05/17/2014

Tracy at Springwell Gardens did an amazing job with our wedding flowers, and I am so happy that I found her! From our first meeting, about a year before the wedding, I could instantly tell that she not only knew what she was talking about, but had a genuine love for the business and for getting to know each individual bride and the details of the wedding. I am pretty clueless about flowers, so I took some inspiration photos to our meeting, and Tracy was able to put into motion a plan for how to incorporate the colors and elements that I knew I wanted, combined with flowers that she felt would add to the bouquets and arrangements. I left feeling completely confident in Tracy, which was a huge relief since flowers are such a beautiful, noticeable part of a wedding. Over the following months, Tracy was easy to reach via email whenever I had a random question, and then closer to the wedding, she was flexible in adjusting the quantity of items we needed, and was very organized about dropping off certain flowers at the church and others at the reception venue. The final result - the flowers themselves - were simply perfect, beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned months ago. Tracy grows a lot of the flowers she uses in her own gardens, and was even able to include some succulents into my bouquet, which made it fit into our overall theme very well. Tracy is a lovely person to work with, and is very calming to a nervous bride, as well - she is very talented and caring, and I highly recommend her to any other brides in the area! Thank you, Tracy, for helping to make our wedding beautiful, unique, and US. :) I hope to work with Springwell Gardens in the future for other floral needs!

Heather · Married on 12/07/2013

When I first emailed Tracy Huntley of Springwell Gardens, I knew I was dealing with someone that genuinely lived what she did! From the moment we began working with her she put me at ease. All I did was give her photos of things I liked and ideas I had and she literally came up with EXACTLY what I wanted. She even made my flower girls halos so beautiful simply by me just saying what I had in mind. My mother also went with her for the center pieces for the rehearsal dinner and they were amazing! Tracy went out of her way to find the perfect vases and we were more than pleased :-)

BJ · Married on 10/12/2013

We have used Springwell Gardens for two daughters' weddings now and wouldn't think of using anyone else! Tracy is a joy to work with. She quickly caught our vision and went beyond our expectations. She is truly an artist with flowers!

We used Springwell Gardens for our daughter’s Oct 5th wedding at Snipes Farm outside of Chapel Hill.
    I first found Tracy Huntley, owner of Springwell Gardens from doing research for local florists on the web. Photos of Tracy’s gorgeous and natural floral designs that she had done for other weddings grabbed my attention immediately.
    Being a gardener myself, I appreciated Tracy’s abilities to use an amazing variety of garden plants such as herbs, ferns and vines along with flowers to give each wedding it’s own unique style. She has a keen eye for combining plants with interesting textures and colors that compliment your wedding colors. I visited her website and blog many times to see her creations. My daughter and I met Tracy at her home and she spent the evening discussing our vision of the Oct wedding and venue. She listened to every idea we had and then helped to craft them into even more interesting designs that would fit our vision and budget. We felt so comfortable working with Tracy; she created beautiful floral designs for the tables that complimented the rustic charm of the venue. The intense colors of the bouquets worked so well with the royal blue bridesmaids dresses! We have gotten so many compliments on the flowers and the décor we just couldn’t be happier.
    Tracy and her husband maintain a beautiful backyard garden where she grows many of plants that goes into her floral creations. She is also well connected with local flower farms so she can get about any type of flower you would want to use for your wedding or event. Her calm and patient demeanor is exactly what you want during the wedding planning process.

Unlike many of the other reviewers - my daughter had very definite ideas of what her flowers/wedding would look like. Since she is a designer she and Tracy had a "meeting of the minds" and Tracy delivered in spades! The bouquets were perfect! Antique looking roses, soft delicate feathers, lovely cream ribbon - very vintage and beautiful! We had asked for an "arrangement" for the welcome table - we got a work of art! So beautiful and very "on theme". Tracy provides excellent service, beautiful fresh flowers, and fantastic pricing. We will certainly use her services again and recommend her highly!

Hilary · Married on 09/14/2013

Tracy was absolutely wonderful to work with. I could not have asked for a better florist for my September wedding. She was kind and welcoming and very knowledgeable about flowers. She helped me choose flowers that would be available during the month of my wedding and offered ideas for alternatives for ones that wouldn't be available. She is creative and my bouquets and boutonnieres turned out perfectly! I don't know a lot about flowers, but my flowers turned out to be one of my favorite parts of my wedding! I would choose Tracy again in a heart beat. She is professional yet makes you feel like she is truly invested in your wedding. Thanks Springwell Gardens!

Lindsey · Married on 05/25/2013

We hired Tracy because her florist business is a labor of love, and that really shows in her work. It is clear that she has a passion for plants & is a true artist. She has a great eye to create natural-looking arrangements which are just breathtaking. The flowers were fresh, beautiful, and delivered on time. She was flexible & accommodated the changes I kept having to make, and even was able to add on flowers for a cake topper & ceremony arch with just a month or so notice. (And the ceremony arch flowers were BEYOND gorgeous -- I'd given very little direction, but they were more beautiful than I could have even dreamed!!!!) I also love that many of the flowers she uses come from her huge backyard garden! The prices were reasonable, and I loved that I was working with a truly kind, loving person rather than a store that does a dozen weddings a month. Thanks, Tracy, for making our wedding beautiful!!

Chris · Married on 05/11/2013

Tracy is one of those people you don't come across too often. All I know is my wife was happy with everything and that means Tracy did an outstanding job. She will go out of here way to make sure all is perfect and that's a wonderful person to have on your side. Thank You!