Springs Sounds Entertainment Reviews

147 | Colorado Springs, CO

147 Reviews for Springs Sounds Entertainment

Carie · Married on 06/22/2013

We hired Matt Volkmann to DJ our wedding and he was phenomenal! I had to plan everything from out of the country, so I booked Springs Sounds rather blindly...I couldn't have been happier with the result. Matt met with us the week before our wedding to go other everything. He was very thorough and incredibly nice, he told us all we needed to know for the big day. When we got to the reception, Matt was outside waiting for us (dressed very professionally, I might add). After our introductions, he made sure my husband and I had enough food and drinks (not many DJs really care about that). He definitely took care of us! He really got the party started and got the shyest of guests out on the dance floor. He's more of an MC than DJ. We got to experience some of Matt's dance moves and singing...it was AWESOME! The playlist was perfect and he made sure to play guest requests. We haven't heard anything but amazing things about Matt from our guests. He definitely made our wedding!!! THANK YOU MATT!!!
    -Carie & Ryan

Sent on 06/25/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2013

Toby was the DJ for our wedding and he did an exceptional job. He was very aware of all of our guests and played the right music and just the right time. He held a great level of professionalism and was very flexible with events that were switched at the last minute. We felt very lucky to have him as our DJ.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Kristen · Married on 06/01/2013

Jeff and Toby were amazing! All of the guests said how great Jeff and Toby were and a week after the wedding people are still commenting on how wonderful the DJ was!! Jeff and Toby have left a lasting impression and I will continue to use them when I have other events!! Thank you very much for all you did :)

Sent on 06/10/2013

Natalie · Married on 06/01/2013

We booked Brian for our wedding this past weekend and he was phenomenal! The evolution of dance was such a blast, they put on quite a show for our guests. We were so incredibly pleased with how the night went, thanks to Brian. I would definitely recommend Springs Sounds for any event. They were helpful throughout the whole process of planning and helped us feel confident in their abilities. I haven't seen the video yet, but the videographers were hardly noticeable during the night and I am sure they got some great video! Super pleased with the services they provided. Thanks guys for making our special day go smoothly!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Nicolle · Married on 05/24/2013

Biran was amazing!! I still have guests that ask about him. He truly made the evening fun and helped keep everything organized. I fell truly grateful we found him.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Dylan · Married on 05/18/2013

I was at an event with Ryan and Sam where they put on a spectacular showcase with flips, dancing, and charisma that filled up the whole room! I had a great time and would recommend them to everybody with any party in mind!

-Dylan

Sent on 05/18/2013

kegan · Married on 03/30/2013

From the moment I walked in with my bride to the last dance Toby (the dj and host) took charge of the reception with confidence. There were many fun events planned to keep the fun rolling and the guests entertained, like: sing for your supper, the money dance, and they got the whole croud out on the dance floor as they led us in dances from the hokey pokey to gangnam style. Every song that was requested they had. Thanks to them the reception was an absolute blast!

Sent on 04/01/2013

Micah · Married on 03/30/2013

Having been through 5 weddings (including my own), I know that a good DJ makes or breaks the reception. Well, Springs Sounds Entertainment did an amazing job! They DJ'ed my brother's wedding, I was best man, and I was very impressed with everything. They maintained a steady pace, worked in all the wedding rituals (cake, Mom dance, etc.) with ease, gauged the crowd to balance group dances and couples dances, and were adaptive enough to change things up on the fly. They kept the energy level high, showed folks how to do dances they didn't know, got folks to the dance floor, moved the crowd to get food, cake, etc. They were in complete control over the reception. A must for a wedding couple who has plenty of other things to do during their reception. I highly, highly recommend Springs Sounds Entertainment.

Sent on 04/01/2013

Sharilyn · Married on 02/21/2013

Springs Sound and Entertainment was awesome. They were so interactive with all of our guests and everyone had a great time. Brian is the best DJ and really makes the experience enjoyable for everyone. Springs Sound Entertainment gets to know their clients with one on one meetings before your event and they truly do an amaizing job. Would definitely use them again. What a blast!!

Sent on 04/25/2013

Pat & Jennifer · Married on 02/14/2013

Matt was our DJ and he was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! He really got the group on the dance floor and even got out there with us and showed everyone fun dance moves and new line dances. Matt really took care of all the guest,s from the older guests all the way to the youngest, he had songs they could dance to. I recommend Matt and SPRINGS SOUNDS to anyone for any gathering they might need a DJ service.....worth every penny. A++++++

Sent on 03/31/2013
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 12/29/2012

Springs Sound made my wedding AMAZING!!!!! I am so thankful for how much fun they made my wedding! I was planning my wedding from far away and they were so helpful and made it so easy on everyone! All I wanted for my wedding was a pretty dress and a fun wedding..they gave me so much more than that!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sending everyone I know to them!!!!!! THANK YOU BRIAN AND JEFF!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Matt and Jeff with Springs sound were amazing! They aren’t just a DJ, they also taught us some much needed dance moves for our first dance!
    The actual day of the wedding was amazing! They got there hours before to make sure that they could be all set up, did a microphone check, and see if they could help my wedding planner with anything she needed. They were there for the ceremony to play the music that we walked down the isle to, and they hooked our minister up to a microphone so everyone could hear him! Matt did an amazing job at the reception, he wasn't just our DJ, he was our wedding entertainment and made sure the reception moved along smoothly. I never once had to worry about what was next or if we were going to get to something, Matt was there the whole time making sure we were happy and would warn us and give us the next time something was going to happen. For instance the cake cutting, he would just quickly come up to us and say 15 minutes to cake cutting, so we would know that whatever we were doing we needed to wrap it up. He made sure to come up to us and ask if we needed anything. Even got my husband a beer! Matt was just very attentive to us and our needs and wants.The music selection was a lot of fun! He played a lot of great dancing songs which got a lot of my family out there dancing the night away! Not only were we out there dancing but Matt was out there dancing and getting people out of their seats! I could go on and on about how great this company is and how you should pick them, but see for yourself! At least meet with these goof balls! They were a great price and really I am sure they could charge a lot more for all that they do, but thankfully they don’t because they fit right into my tight wedding budget! My wedding day was everything I had ever wanted and I couldn’t be more thankful to Springs Sounds Entertainment to making that happen!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 09/29/2012

Springs Sounds was AMAZING! Not only did they do a great job at the music and accommodating our personal style. They also took the role of Hosting the wedding and was all about the BRIDE and GROOM!!! Which is what you want!!! They did a great job at getting the crowd to get into the party! Brian came to me MULTIPLE times to make sure i was happy and OK! I (the Bride) really appreciated EVERYTHING that Brian did!!!! Also, I was very impressed that the Owner (Jeff) showed up as well in the same spirit as Brian did. We all (family included) enjoyed every moment of our wedding!!! They were worth every PENNY and more!!! Springs Sounds was the best part of my wedding!!!

David & Elizabeth

P.S. We have already spread the word!!! they are awesome!!!

Sent on 11/05/2012

Latisha · Married on 09/23/2012

Mark was absolutely wonderful!! When I first met him I told him I didn't dance. Well he got me out on the dance floor and we had a blast!! What an awesome guy!! Thank you for everything. It was an amazing wedding! !

Sent on 09/25/2012

Courtney · Married on 09/15/2012

Springs Sounds Entertainment provided the DJ and MC services for both our wedding ceremony and reception. Aside from selecting the right groom, this was the single best wedding decision I made. The DJ's timing and cues were impeccable. He followed our request list and our Do Not Play lists perfectly and he kept our dance floor packed...seriously all night long. Every single guest, from two year olds to our 96 year old grandfather were side by side on the floor celebrating with us. He really changed our day from just another wedding to an extreme celebration. The price was incredibly reasonable, the value was unbelievable, and the number one thing our guests have said about our wedding, was "Where did you find that DJ?" From our first dance, to the very last song that was well into the night,and every single note in between, Springs Sounds never missed a beat.

Sent on 09/27/2012

Heather · Married on 09/01/2012

Springs Sounds and On Location Video did an amazing job DJing our wedding. There was not a dull moment the entire night. Unlike a lot of weddings, our DJ engaged with the crowd and was able to get the most unlikely guests out on the dance floor. The events ran incredibly smooth-- everything was absolutely perfect. You will not regret choosing this vendor!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Casey · Married on 08/28/2012

Jeff,

Thank you so much for DJing our wedding.  We could not have asked for anyone better!  You guys kept the party going and everyone had a wonderful time.  I've never seen my Grandfather (the one in the wheel chair) have so much fun.  All night he kept telling me - "What a fun party!"  I owe his compliment to you!!  Thanks again, we had an amazing wedding day.  You helped make it very special and one that no one will forget.

Jack & Casey Shelton

Sent on 09/10/2012

Mandy · Married on 08/25/2012

Brian was amazing! He did music for the ceremony and the reception. He was full of energy and we didn't have a dull moment all night. He was so wonderful. I'm sending everyone i know to him!

Sent on 11/04/2012

Debbie · Married on 08/17/2012

Springs Sounds was everything and more for our event. Jeff and his staff were all very professional. Very Flexible and willing to play the songs that we wanted and they know there job well and read the crowds to play the songs that people like to dance to. We had an absolutely wonderful time. I will recommend them and will definitly use them again.

Sent on 08/19/2012

Lauren · Married on 08/11/2012

The DJ at our wedding was amazing. He was very energetic and fun and he kept everyone involved and entertained. It was a blast! He didnt just stay behind his equipment the whole time, he would get out on the dance floor and dance with all of us! Everybody had a amazing time and we heard from so many people how great the DJ was. Thank you so much for being a part of our special day and making it so much fun and memorable. You guys were amazing.

Sent on 11/08/2012

Leanna · Married on 08/04/2012

I would recommend Springs Sounds to anyone! These guys were fantastic!! Not only did they play the perfect music for our wedding, they got everyone on the dance floor. I could not have asked for better DJ's for my wedding.

Sent on 08/22/2012

Sarah · Married on 07/29/2012

Springs Sounds was amazing! Before I booked them for my wedding, I heard many great things about them, but they really came through on my wedding day. My husband is a drummer and they allowed him to bring in his acoustic drum set and drum live to a few songs. They got the crowd dancing, including my grandmother! They worked with me for weeks to find the special song I wanted to walk down the aisle to, and found the perfect version. They were patient with me when things got backed up in order and they kept people entertained. All of my guests kept saying how much they enjoyed Springs Sounds, particularly Jeff and Matt. They did an amazing job and I will recommend them to any bride in Colorado Springs. Thank you Springs Sounds!!

Sent on 08/17/2012

gina · Married on 07/21/2012

Jeff & Matt were excellent. I wish we would have had more time to dance! They listened to all our needs and requests, and taught some dances just like we requested. Super fun!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Shannon · Married on 07/01/2012

Wedding was great! We had such a great time,everybody danced and really enjoyed themselves. Guests loved that the djs taught the line dances! They are very accommodating to playing the music that you want as well!

Sent on 07/30/2012

Liz · Married on 06/30/2012

Jeff and Nate gave me the reception I dreamed of! Many brides dream of a fairy tale wedding dress, or other "dreamy" wedding things. I dreamed of a reception that would have everyone dancing the whole night. Jeff and Nate delivered exactly what I hoped for: a reception that had everyone exhausted! My husband and I never were able to greet each table, because Jeff and Nate had all ages dancing the entire night. I received tons of compliments to pass on to them - many of which were "This was the best reception we've ever been to, and we've been to MANY receptions!"

Jeff and Nate were professional, yet friendly and able to get anyone AND everyone in great spirits! Their prices were competitive compared to other DJs we looked at. They were very flexible in certain requests we had.

Perhaps what impressed all of our guests was what incredible entertainers Jeff and Nate are. They appeared as typical wedding DJs, yet their creative ways to interact with guests was amazing! We had a buffet line for dinner, and they were able to host a fun game that entertained all the guests while their table waited to go to the buffet line.

Jeff and Nate were incredible! My wedding day will always be so fun to reminisce about, because my dreams came true for a truly incredible night. Thank you Jeff and Nate for giving me such a wonderful reception.

Sent on 07/26/2012