Springs Sounds Entertainment Reviews

Springs Sounds Entertainment 4
Springs Sounds Entertainment 5
Springs Sounds Entertainment 6

Courtney · Married on 09/15/2012

Springs Sounds Entertainment provided the DJ and MC services for both our wedding ceremony and reception. Aside from selecting the right groom, this was the single best wedding decision I made. The DJ's timing and cues were impeccable. He followed our request list and our Do Not Play lists perfectly and he kept our dance floor packed...seriously all night long. Every single guest, from two year olds to our 96 year old grandfather were side by side on the floor celebrating with us. He really changed our day from just another wedding to an extreme celebration. The price was incredibly reasonable, the value was unbelievable, and the number one thing our guests have said about our wedding, was "Where did you find that DJ?" From our first dance, to the very last song that was well into the night,and every single note in between, Springs Sounds never missed a beat.

Sent on 09/27/2012

Heather · Married on 09/01/2012

Springs Sounds and On Location Video did an amazing job DJing our wedding. There was not a dull moment the entire night. Unlike a lot of weddings, our DJ engaged with the crowd and was able to get the most unlikely guests out on the dance floor. The events ran incredibly smooth-- everything was absolutely perfect. You will not regret choosing this vendor!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Casey · Married on 08/28/2012

Jeff,

Thank you so much for DJing our wedding.  We could not have asked for anyone better!  You guys kept the party going and everyone had a wonderful time.  I've never seen my Grandfather (the one in the wheel chair) have so much fun.  All night he kept telling me - "What a fun party!"  I owe his compliment to you!!  Thanks again, we had an amazing wedding day.  You helped make it very special and one that no one will forget.

Jack & Casey Shelton

Sent on 09/10/2012

Mandy · Married on 08/25/2012

Brian was amazing! He did music for the ceremony and the reception. He was full of energy and we didn't have a dull moment all night. He was so wonderful. I'm sending everyone i know to him!

Sent on 11/04/2012

Debbie · Married on 08/17/2012

Springs Sounds was everything and more for our event. Jeff and his staff were all very professional. Very Flexible and willing to play the songs that we wanted and they know there job well and read the crowds to play the songs that people like to dance to. We had an absolutely wonderful time. I will recommend them and will definitly use them again.

Sent on 08/19/2012

Lauren · Married on 08/11/2012

The DJ at our wedding was amazing. He was very energetic and fun and he kept everyone involved and entertained. It was a blast! He didnt just stay behind his equipment the whole time, he would get out on the dance floor and dance with all of us! Everybody had a amazing time and we heard from so many people how great the DJ was. Thank you so much for being a part of our special day and making it so much fun and memorable. You guys were amazing.

Sent on 11/08/2012

Leanna · Married on 08/04/2012

I would recommend Springs Sounds to anyone! These guys were fantastic!! Not only did they play the perfect music for our wedding, they got everyone on the dance floor. I could not have asked for better DJ's for my wedding.

Sent on 08/22/2012

Sarah · Married on 07/29/2012

Springs Sounds was amazing! Before I booked them for my wedding, I heard many great things about them, but they really came through on my wedding day. My husband is a drummer and they allowed him to bring in his acoustic drum set and drum live to a few songs. They got the crowd dancing, including my grandmother! They worked with me for weeks to find the special song I wanted to walk down the aisle to, and found the perfect version. They were patient with me when things got backed up in order and they kept people entertained. All of my guests kept saying how much they enjoyed Springs Sounds, particularly Jeff and Matt. They did an amazing job and I will recommend them to any bride in Colorado Springs. Thank you Springs Sounds!!

Sent on 08/17/2012

gina · Married on 07/21/2012

Jeff & Matt were excellent. I wish we would have had more time to dance! They listened to all our needs and requests, and taught some dances just like we requested. Super fun!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Shannon · Married on 07/01/2012

Wedding was great! We had such a great time,everybody danced and really enjoyed themselves. Guests loved that the djs taught the line dances! They are very accommodating to playing the music that you want as well!

Sent on 07/30/2012

Liz · Married on 06/30/2012

Jeff and Nate gave me the reception I dreamed of! Many brides dream of a fairy tale wedding dress, or other "dreamy" wedding things. I dreamed of a reception that would have everyone dancing the whole night. Jeff and Nate delivered exactly what I hoped for: a reception that had everyone exhausted! My husband and I never were able to greet each table, because Jeff and Nate had all ages dancing the entire night. I received tons of compliments to pass on to them - many of which were "This was the best reception we've ever been to, and we've been to MANY receptions!"

Jeff and Nate were professional, yet friendly and able to get anyone AND everyone in great spirits! Their prices were competitive compared to other DJs we looked at. They were very flexible in certain requests we had.

Perhaps what impressed all of our guests was what incredible entertainers Jeff and Nate are. They appeared as typical wedding DJs, yet their creative ways to interact with guests was amazing! We had a buffet line for dinner, and they were able to host a fun game that entertained all the guests while their table waited to go to the buffet line.

Jeff and Nate were incredible! My wedding day will always be so fun to reminisce about, because my dreams came true for a truly incredible night. Thank you Jeff and Nate for giving me such a wonderful reception.

Sent on 07/26/2012

Erin · Married on 06/23/2012

Jeff and his crew are incredible djs. Jeff was in complete control all night and the party never died. Our wonderful, unforgettable night would not have been such a success without Springs Sounds! Thanks Jeff and crew!!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Haley · Married on 06/23/2012

When I began planning my wedding, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do for DJ services. Then, at a wedding expo, I saw Springs Sounds and KNEW they were the DJ service I wanted at my wedding. All of the DJ's are personable, professional, and FUN. They take time to meet with the couple prior to the wedding (multiple times), find out who you are as a person, and figure out how to make your wedding a night to remember. Brian was our DJ, and I couldn't have asked for a better contribution to our big day. He got along well with all of the vendors and guests, and ensured that everything ran the way we had discussed. People were constantly dancing and I have heard multiple times since my wedding that the DJ was the best they had seen! I highly, highly recommend Springs Sounds!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Na · Married on 06/22/2012

My Wedding was the best with DJ Mark He is the best Thank you mark My family loves you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call Jeff and ask for MarK, Mark Mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/04/2012

Sheila · Married on 06/15/2012

Springs Sound did a wonderful job at entertaining all of the guests at the wedding and keeping everything flowing so well! They did the best job and I would recommend them to anyone! We couldn't of asked for better DJ's!

Sent on 08/11/2012

Trevor · Married on 06/10/2012

PARTY OF THE YEAR!!! At least that was what the Inn at Palmer Divide had to say. Jeff Zaiger and crew keep the party fun and moving the entire night. We still had my elder in-laws dancing at 11:00! Every thing was unique and personalized. Jeff walked us through each step of the wedding and then he followed through in a big way. He made my special day, special for everyone who attended.

Sent on 06/25/2012

Jeannine · Married on 06/09/2012

Awesome Awesome group of people. Everything was perfect and everyone had a great time at our wedding!!! I woud definitley book springs sounds for any event!!
    Thanks!!
    Jeannine

Sent on 06/19/2012

Melissa · Married on 04/14/2012

WOW! Where do I start? I would recommend them to everyone & anyone. Nathan: I wish I could have my wedding reception again & again & always have Nathan as the DJ...that is how much we all loved it.

1. Jeff was incredible. We had a low budget, so we asked for the DJ that charged the least. In the end he wasn't able to make it & Jeff scheduled us with a higher paying DJ for the same price. We met many of his DJ's & they're all great, but Nathan Rosane is worth every penny.

2. Nathan DJ'd at our wedding & gave us dance lessons. Definitely worth it. Nathan got everyone involved & dancing. He even got us dancing! We received so many compliments from everyone, we're still talking about how great it was.

3. The dance lessons with Nathan: excellent, extremely professional & FUN! I never knew I could learn how to dance less that 2 months before my wedding with only 3 lessons.

I feel like I don't do Jeff, Nathan & their team justice, they are much better than I can express. We enjoyed every minute of our dance lessons & time with Nathan. I told him working with him is like riding a roller coaster, the ride is great & never a dull moment.

Great team, excellent quality & extremely professional. If you want a great party Jeff's team is the way to go! Ask for Nathan!!!!!

~Melissa

Sent on 07/11/2012
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 12/28/2011

Jeff and Brian are amazing! They had everyone up and dancing all night and even taught us some new moves and choreographed our first dance with us to accommodate my injuries so w could have a special dance without me being hurt!

Sent on 01/17/2012

We loved the music at our wedding. My husband and I are from completely different backgrounds, culture and like completely different music. Jeff and his team hit a homerun. everyone was dancing. We had such a wonderful time. Thanks Jeff. You made my day the best day ever.

Sent on 10/19/2012

Anna · Married on 12/13/2014

We LOVE Springs Sounds! Tobi was our wedding DJ, and we got so many compliments on our fun reception! They know how to give you a party! It was always so easy to communicate with them during our planning stage and they even gave us some dance lessons! A few (VERY small) things didn’t go as planned, but such is life!

Sent on 01/27/2015

April · Married on 08/25/2013

Me and my husband were so privileged to have Sam, Ryan, and Jeff host our wedding music and dance. We had such a blast and they truly mean what they say about getting almost everyone on their feet to dance and have a great time. Learning the new line dance for "Blurred Lines" was one of the highlights of that night. We love Sam and Ryan's free running style and energy to get everyone pumped. We totally recommend these guys to anyone looking for a fantastic DJ for their wedding. You will not be disappointed. Thanks guys!!!!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Toni · Married on 06/01/2013

Matt did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor and maintaining a high energy level. Guests continued to tell us how much fun they had long after the reception was over. We would definitely recommend Spring Sounds to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2012

Jeff was awesome! He did a great job learning what kind of music the crowd liked. He played favorite tunes for everyone at the wedding and people didn't get off the dance floor!!

Sent on 08/10/2012

Toby was our amazing DJ!! We had a great time with getting music together and figuring out the logistics of our wedding. We even met for dancing lessons which was a great time. The music was perfect and Toby was great to work with. Highly recommend Springs Sounds and Toby!

Sent on 08/11/2015