Springs Sounds Entertainment Reviews

147 | Colorado Springs, CO

147 Reviews for Springs Sounds Entertainment

Rachel · Married on 08/22/2015

Springs Sounds Entertainment is absolutely amazing and reasonably priced. Jeff, the owner took the time to call me and tell me about his company rather than just replying in an email. He has a passion for what he does and wants to make your wedding the best for you. There is multiple DJs that work for Springs Sounds. They all offer different flairs. I choose Toby to DJ our wedding. He was AMAZING!! He was funny, tasteful and all around a wonderful DJ. His ideas kept everyone dancing all night. We has little kids to grandparents dancing. Another thing that makes Springs Sounds rise above the others is that they are always looking for more songs, new fun and different ways to being a fun environment to your wedding. If you are not a dancer they will even give you a few pointers. They are very experienced and I could not have chosen a better company to DJ my wedding.

Sent on 08/07/2015

Kristen · Married on 08/15/2015

Toby was my DJ and both he and Jeff (Owner) were absolutely wonderful to work with. I never felt uncomfortable or stressed about the DJ situation.
    I previously held a position as an event planner and hired two DJs during that time (different companies), both of which seemed great upon meeting but did a horrific job during the events.

Toby was FANTASTIC. He read the crowd to make sure he was choosing appropriate music for the "feel" at the time and kept everyone on their feet. He was extremely flexible, professional, respectful, and fun! After having bad DJ experiences, I am so thankful that Springs Sounds was one thing I NEVER worried about.
    Highly recommend the company, highly recommend Toby. He killed it!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Sky · Married on 08/07/2015

Jeff and Brian were awesome to work with!! They were so flexible and accommodating and just overall fun to work with! Everyone at my wedding kept making comments at how awesome and personable my DJ was. They said out of all the weddings they had been to he was the best! He was so interactive and everyone had a great time!

Sent on 09/23/2015

kelli · Married on 07/25/2015

Jeff is amazing! He can turn any event into a better one! He played the music for the wedding and reception and it was PERFECT!!!

Dance for your dinner and sing for your supper was awesome too!!!!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Michelle · Married on 07/25/2015

Brian was a great DJ at our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He had the whole crowd out dancing right from the start. Jeff and Brian were easy to work with when it came to choosing music and teaching us how to dance. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Kelley · Married on 07/11/2015

Toby and Aaron were fantastic at our wedding! We decided to have a destination wedding in Colorado and Springs Sounds could not have made us feel any more comfortable. Jeff, the owner, was flexible and understanding and the tag team of Toby and Aaron kept the party going throughout the night. Our guests were so pleased, as were our parents! If the dance party ever lagged, Aaron jumped in the middle of the dance floor and taught a popular dance to get everyone out there again. Toby was extremely flexible with us and constantly did whatever made me and my husband happy. We would absolutely book them again in a heartbeat if given the chance. Bonus - they teach dance lessons prior to your big day, too! We highly recommend this professional and positive company - they do whatever it takes to make your day the best it can be!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Kristina · Married on 07/04/2015

Toby did an AMAZING job at our July 4th wedding. From the time we first met Toby he took the time with us and gave us suggestions didn't make us feel rushed at all. He even made the time a week before the wedding to sit down and go over everything one more time. My husband and I thought we wouldn't have people dancing but, Toby had everyone on the dance floor! I will always recommend Springs Sounds and if I have the chance I'd book them again in a heartbeat. Thank you Toby! Kristina & Michael

Sent on 07/31/2015

Sara · Married on 06/27/2015

We were extremely happy with Springs Sounds for doing an amazing job at our wedding reception! Our DJ Aaron Ford was awesome and did everything we asked him to -and I would say that we were probably fairly demanding, with specific songs we wanted to hear, dances we wanted to do, and entrances and exits we had in mind! We really wanted our guests to have a ton of fun and stay out on the dance floor for a large portion of our reception, and that is exactly what happened. Aaron knew how to get the party started and he kept it going until the venue reminded us that it was time to leave. Then we had a really neat send-off which was very special. We would definitely recommend Aaron and Springs Sounds!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Brenna · Married on 06/27/2015

Tony, Dillon, and Kristian did an AMAZING job at our June 27th wedding. From the ceremony to the reception. We couldn't have asked for better DJ's for our wedding. Will always recommend them! Thanks so much Springs Sounds

Brenna and Aaron

Sent on 07/10/2015

Maurissa · Married on 06/26/2015

Brian at Springs Sounds did a fantastic job at our wedding! People were having fun and there was never a dull moment. The music he played was well planned and hand picked for our needs and wants. He was creative and entertaining with our guests. He had people on the dance floor and he made sure things went smoothly. He did an amazing job and was laid back and flexible. His wife has a photo booth that you can rent as well and we would recommend this too. Our guests had such a fun time with the photo booth and we now have great memories in our photo book. Thank you!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Erin · Married on 06/13/2015

These are the guys for you if you want a fun and energetic wedding reception! They are well worth the money spent. They told me they would bring life to the party and they delivered! Every encounter with Brian and Jeff was pleasant, easy, informative, and professional. As a bride, you spend so much time focusing on details of your perfect wedding, and Springs Sounds helped me have a perfect and fun reception!! They are entertaining, got everyone dancing, they're accommodating (they set up in 3 separate locations for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception), and they kept the events moving throughout the day. They gave me peace of mind because they knew what they were doing!! I HIGHLY recommend them! My guests loved them too!! Oh, and they made an awesome video of our dance party! So cool! You won't regret booking them!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Valerie · Married on 04/18/2015

Brian at Springs Sounds was everything we could ask for in a DJ and more. With only 66 guests attending, we were not sure how the party would go and if we would be able to carry the party through till the end of the time we had booked. With Brian's help, we kept the party rocking and had to have two last call's announced! The music was perfect for our group, and we found out our friends had dance moves we never knew about. Not only was the reception an epic party, but Brian provided the sound system for the ceremony which was perfect. He also went beyond expected "DJ duties" and made sure we had beverages in hand after the ceremony while we were taking photos. It is one week later, and all of our guests are still talking about what an "epic wedding" it was. Thank you Brian for everything!

Sent on 04/26/2015

Springs Sounds Entertainment simply the best. They made my daughter's wedding even more special. They are full of personality, sincerely we could've had a better time. Every moment from dance for your dinner was hilarious and so much fun. Everybody felt like they were part of the party it was amazing! We danced and laughed we just enjoy the experience. Thank you so much Tony and Jeff- Mother of the bride Terri Soppe 4-19-15.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Marla · Married on 12/27/2014

Brian from Springs Sounds was our DJ for our wedding reception. From the moment we met him until the end of the dance we were very impressed. He was very professional but also VERY fun and entertaining. From the moment we walked into the reception he was all about us and our happiness. He was in constant communication about the night's events. Our family and friends couldn't stop giving him compliments! Our reception and dance was exactly what we wanted and Brian was a huge part of that!! Thanks for a wonderful night full of amazing memories!!

Sent on 12/30/2014

ana · Married on 11/01/2014

Jeff was amazing , we always felt comfortable talking to him. He had great suggestions for us that made our wedding reception even better that we could have ever imagined. Everyone loved our them and are still talking about them. So glad we chose them.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Beth · Married on 10/11/2014

Brian from Springs Sound was our favorite vendor to work with! Everyone said that he made our reception “epic”. I don’t want to give away his secrets, but he has the most fun way to get people out on the dance floor and a genius idea for the garter toss! He handled everything in the background - making sure everything was seamless during our wedding, cocktail hour and all of our reception. He was also an excellent MC, making sure everyone knew what was happening and had fun!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Jeff & Sam,

I wanted to take the time tonight and express my deepest gratitude for how
    you helped make the 2nd best night of my entire night! (My son's birth
    comes first ;-) ) Jeff, you stayed in communication with me throughout this
    whole process. You made me feel at ease with how the night would go. You
    gave us the BEST dj and I couldn't of asked for a better company or couple
    of guys to work with then you!! Sam, you are not only immensely talented,
    but you are just a gem to work with. You're amazing with the kiddos and
    helped us capture moments with our kids and family no one else could have.
    You listened to everything we wanted and had all our guests entertained and
    having fun the whole night. You were the hardest working man and I wanted
    to make sure you knew how greatly appreciated you are!! You both played a
    huge role in our night and I know I will cherish that night for the rest of
    my life! So, truly, from the bottom of my heart.... THANK YOU!!!

Sincerely,

Mrs. Parrish

Sent on 10/06/2014
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/25/2014

Springs Sound provided us with a fabulous DJ-Brian. Brian kept the party going and involved our guests on the dance floor. He was also very accommodating to us, getting us drinks and checking on us throughout the night! Meeting with him was easy, and as soon as we met him we knew he was the DJ for us. He was easygoing, and easy to talk to. Working with him was a breeze, and he had all the songs we requested! Would definitely recommend these guys!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Katie · Married on 09/13/2014

We just had our wedding and couldn't have asked for a better DJ. All of our guests had a blast. We would use them again for any occasion. Thanks so much guys!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Brittany · Married on 08/30/2014

What an amazing company!! From start to finish they were absolutely fantastic! My wedding would not have been as great without them! Toby was AMAZING! There were a ton of last minute changes due to rain and other uncontrollable's and it didn't phase him one bit, everything was handled as if we had originally planned it that way. I can't say enough how much fun dancing I had thanks to their unique way of getting everyone involved, even getting everyone in line for dinner was made to be a fun game. I literally could not have asked for a better company or DJ! Work with Spring Sounds for your special day/event, and don't forget to request TOBY!!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Stevie · Married on 08/23/2014

I was thoroughly impressed with Toby. He was a fun DJ and very knowledgeable. He paid attention to our requests, and we had a wonderful time.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Grant · Married on 08/10/2014

I cannot emphasize any further, if you want the best wedding experience, use Springs Sounds Entertainment. Springs Sounds does more than just hit play on a few songs; they offer their blood, sweat, and tears to make sure you have the best wedding. They did a phenomenal job at taking care of the guests and bridal party and turned some of our cool ideas into extravagances that will be remembered for a lifetime! Now quit reading this review and give them a call!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Shriya · Married on 08/09/2014

Jeff and Brian were amazing!!! Spring sounds was the best DJ we could have asked for. We had family and friends from all over the world and they made sure that every single person felt part of the party. They were willing to play international music and were even interested in learning how to dance in order to make it more exciting for our guests. Everyone had a blast and made it to the dance floor. Jeff even helped us learn some moves a couple days before the wedding. They took care of us and made sure we didn't have to do anything extra. I would highly recommend them. Thank you Jeff and Brian for an amazing weekend!!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 08/02/2014

From the first time meeting with Jeff of Springs Sounds, we knew they would be our number one choice for entertainment at our wedding. The first thing that impressed us was them having different price points for different DJs who had various amounts of experience. He explained to us that they all had unique qualities and he told us who would be the best fit for us after telling him a bit about ourselves. He did a great job suggesting Matt Volkmann because we had a blast with him. He helped choreograph a special dance for us and was an absolute joy at our reception. He and Jeff were so attentive and just made it seem like they were there to help and answer any questions we had. We have since received so many compliments from our guests and even the other vendors at our wedding let us know that everyone seemed to really enjoy the music. Springs Sounds helped to make our wedding day something so special. They are AESOME!!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Jeff and his staff at Springs Sounds are incredible. This was the second time we used him for a daughter's wedding. All of the guests raved about how well he kept things moving, the music play lists and the special touches that Jeff does to make the wedding so incredible. Jeff not only answered all of our phone calls, emails and in person questions quickly and promptly, he did it with a smile and with such courtesy that I can't thank him enough. Even the father of the groom who was skeptical about a DJ and wanted an orchestra commented how great it was and how Jeff was definitely the right man for the job. If you want to have an incredible wedding that your friends and family will be talking about for years to come.......Call Jeff today!

Sent on 09/04/2014