Springs Sounds Entertainment Reviews

Springs Sounds Entertainment 4
Springs Sounds Entertainment 5
Springs Sounds Entertainment 6

ana · Married on 11/01/2014

Jeff was amazing , we always felt comfortable talking to him. He had great suggestions for us that made our wedding reception even better that we could have ever imagined. Everyone loved our them and are still talking about them. So glad we chose them.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Beth · Married on 10/11/2014

Brian from Springs Sound was our favorite vendor to work with! Everyone said that he made our reception “epic”. I don’t want to give away his secrets, but he has the most fun way to get people out on the dance floor and a genius idea for the garter toss! He handled everything in the background - making sure everything was seamless during our wedding, cocktail hour and all of our reception. He was also an excellent MC, making sure everyone knew what was happening and had fun!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Jeff & Sam,

I wanted to take the time tonight and express my deepest gratitude for how
    you helped make the 2nd best night of my entire night! (My son's birth
    comes first ;-) ) Jeff, you stayed in communication with me throughout this
    whole process. You made me feel at ease with how the night would go. You
    gave us the BEST dj and I couldn't of asked for a better company or couple
    of guys to work with then you!! Sam, you are not only immensely talented,
    but you are just a gem to work with. You're amazing with the kiddos and
    helped us capture moments with our kids and family no one else could have.
    You listened to everything we wanted and had all our guests entertained and
    having fun the whole night. You were the hardest working man and I wanted
    to make sure you knew how greatly appreciated you are!! You both played a
    huge role in our night and I know I will cherish that night for the rest of
    my life! So, truly, from the bottom of my heart.... THANK YOU!!!

Sincerely,

Mrs. Parrish

Sent on 10/06/2014
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/25/2014

Springs Sound provided us with a fabulous DJ-Brian. Brian kept the party going and involved our guests on the dance floor. He was also very accommodating to us, getting us drinks and checking on us throughout the night! Meeting with him was easy, and as soon as we met him we knew he was the DJ for us. He was easygoing, and easy to talk to. Working with him was a breeze, and he had all the songs we requested! Would definitely recommend these guys!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Katie · Married on 09/13/2014

We just had our wedding and couldn't have asked for a better DJ. All of our guests had a blast. We would use them again for any occasion. Thanks so much guys!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Brittany · Married on 08/30/2014

What an amazing company!! From start to finish they were absolutely fantastic! My wedding would not have been as great without them! Toby was AMAZING! There were a ton of last minute changes due to rain and other uncontrollable's and it didn't phase him one bit, everything was handled as if we had originally planned it that way. I can't say enough how much fun dancing I had thanks to their unique way of getting everyone involved, even getting everyone in line for dinner was made to be a fun game. I literally could not have asked for a better company or DJ! Work with Spring Sounds for your special day/event, and don't forget to request TOBY!!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Stevie · Married on 08/23/2014

I was thoroughly impressed with Toby. He was a fun DJ and very knowledgeable. He paid attention to our requests, and we had a wonderful time.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Grant · Married on 08/10/2014

I cannot emphasize any further, if you want the best wedding experience, use Springs Sounds Entertainment. Springs Sounds does more than just hit play on a few songs; they offer their blood, sweat, and tears to make sure you have the best wedding. They did a phenomenal job at taking care of the guests and bridal party and turned some of our cool ideas into extravagances that will be remembered for a lifetime! Now quit reading this review and give them a call!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Shriya · Married on 08/09/2014

Jeff and Brian were amazing!!! Spring sounds was the best DJ we could have asked for. We had family and friends from all over the world and they made sure that every single person felt part of the party. They were willing to play international music and were even interested in learning how to dance in order to make it more exciting for our guests. Everyone had a blast and made it to the dance floor. Jeff even helped us learn some moves a couple days before the wedding. They took care of us and made sure we didn't have to do anything extra. I would highly recommend them. Thank you Jeff and Brian for an amazing weekend!!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 08/02/2014

From the first time meeting with Jeff of Springs Sounds, we knew they would be our number one choice for entertainment at our wedding. The first thing that impressed us was them having different price points for different DJs who had various amounts of experience. He explained to us that they all had unique qualities and he told us who would be the best fit for us after telling him a bit about ourselves. He did a great job suggesting Matt Volkmann because we had a blast with him. He helped choreograph a special dance for us and was an absolute joy at our reception. He and Jeff were so attentive and just made it seem like they were there to help and answer any questions we had. We have since received so many compliments from our guests and even the other vendors at our wedding let us know that everyone seemed to really enjoy the music. Springs Sounds helped to make our wedding day something so special. They are AESOME!!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Jeff and his staff at Springs Sounds are incredible. This was the second time we used him for a daughter's wedding. All of the guests raved about how well he kept things moving, the music play lists and the special touches that Jeff does to make the wedding so incredible. Jeff not only answered all of our phone calls, emails and in person questions quickly and promptly, he did it with a smile and with such courtesy that I can't thank him enough. Even the father of the groom who was skeptical about a DJ and wanted an orchestra commented how great it was and how Jeff was definitely the right man for the job. If you want to have an incredible wedding that your friends and family will be talking about for years to come.......Call Jeff today!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Mary · Married on 07/25/2014

Spring Sounds is perfect if you are looking to guarantee a fun reception for ALL of your guests. Our DJ got everyone up and dancing, laughing, and still talking about how much fun they had whenever our wedding comes up. They teach your guests dances of your choice and really get the party started. Thank you Springs Sounds for a great evening!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Kylie · Married on 07/19/2014

Ryan from Springs Sounds was the DJ for my wedding reception two weeks ago and did a WONDERFUL job! Everyone loved the DJ and he made the reception flow so well! He did "sing for your supper" and got all the guests involved and we had a great time! The dancing and music were wonderful! Also, before the reception Jeff and Ryan sat down with us to talk about all the details and Jeff even helped choreograph our first dance! I HIGHLY recommend these guys!!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Karen · Married on 07/07/2014

Thanks to Springs Sounds for an excellent experience! Our son had a DJ cancel on him with less than a week's notice for his wedding, so I called Springs Sounds to see if they could attend our event. The communication, response time and service was more than 5 star! They were able to coordinate with us, last minute, and provided a great DJ.

Sent on 08/28/2014

Brandon · Married on 06/28/2014

Springs Sounds Entertainment did a phenomenal job for our wedding reception. From the preparation of meeting with us and finding out who we were and what we liked, to the last dance, they were fantastic. Jeff and his crew were helpful and professional and kept the flow of the reception running smoothly, making sure our guests were informed and entertained. And when it was time to get the party started, they definitely knew how to do it and to keep it going. Their interactive style got people of all ages out on the dance floor and not only showed them how to dance, but danced with the crowd and entertained everyone with their talents. Our guests raved about the DJ's and many said that it was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding reception. Most receptions are pretty standard; toasts, cut the cake, first dance, etc., and to some kind of boring, but Springs Sounds Entertainment made our reception the celebration it should have been. Thank you for helping us make so many wonderful memories that we, as well as our friends and family, will cherish.
    Melissa and Brandon

Sent on 07/11/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/28/2014

Springs Sounds was by far the best vendor I worked with for my wedding. When you hire a DJ from this company, they don't just go over the ceremony and reception details and ask for a simple playlist. Instead, the company matches your personality and desired ceremony/reception style with the DJ that is the perfect match for you and your groom. This creates a personalized entertainment service that is beyond perfect and even better than anything I had hoped for!

I was lucky enough to have Sam and Ryan as my DJs and MCs. They were flexible with changing the schedule around to accommodate unanticipated hiccups, and they kept the reception flowing smoothly. But my favorite part of working with them was their style and how much they added to my reception's entertainment. My husband and I love Star Wars, and Sam enthusiastically interjected little Star Wars themes into certain aspects of my reception. Additionally and somewhat miraculously, Sam and Ryan also got the majority of my guests out dancing and having a good time. That was no small feat as the majority of our guests were older relatives. Sam and Ryan performed an Evolution of Dance routine, complete with crazy dance styles, breakdancing, flips, and jumps, and they had all of my guests in shock at how cool my DJs were. They were probably the highlight of my wedding reception, and I could not give them a higher recommendation!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Mary · Married on 05/31/2014

Jeff and Brian did a FANTASTIC JOB! I would recommend them to everyone. They were flawless mc's and made sure our evening flowed well and stayed on time. Great music, great guys. One of the things I appreciated most was that they were organized but also low key; they were so calm and chill they helped me relax and enjoy our day instead of stress! They were flawless. I only wish our party could have lasted until dawn. This bride didn't leave the dance floor once!

So many people told us that our wedding was the best wedding they have been to in a long time, and I know that Jeff and Brian were a HUGE part of our guests wonderful evening!

Sent on 07/02/2014

We loved having Brian as our DJ. Our reception was a blast and we've had several people tell us how much they enjoyed the music and the atmosphere - all thanks to Brian. We even had a bit of a timing issue with our venue/caterer ... Brian was able to keep our guests entertained and calm, even while they were hungry. After dinner and the toasts, when it was time for the party to really get started, Brian had everyone out on the dance floor. He kept the party going all evening! Jeff and Brian were very accommodating and even scheduled an extra meeting since we couldn't get the groom, mothers and bride all together at once. I would definitely recommend Springs Sounds, and if we have a need in the future, we will use them again. Thank you, Brian, for helping us celebrate and create such amazing memories with our family and friends!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Brian was amazing. He kept the party going all night long! When a song played and no one was really into it, he changed it up real quick. Was wonderful with coordination all night. Very professional and even got out on the dance floor to instruct a line dance to keep the party going strong. Everyone raved about how much fun they had dancing all night long. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 06/22/2014

Ross · Married on 03/29/2014

Springs Sounds is an outstanding DJ. They were by far the best and most professional company we worked with during our wedding. We met with Jeff and Toby the friday before the wedding so they could get to know us and get a feel for our personalities. The have a nice clean office and the service they provided was great. Toby was at the reception hall and ready to go on time and had a great attitude. He got the crowd involved early and kept us all going the whole time. We had a great time and will definitly use Springs Sounds again.

Sent on 04/14/2014

I don't think we could have found a better DJ! Brian did our Ceremony and our Reception! We received so many awesome comments about our DJ from our guest, and we were extremely happy with Springs Sounds. Brian was a vital part to the flow of our evening, he made it look so easy, everything went along smoothly and he was a blast! I would recommend this company to everyone!

Sent on 03/03/2014

Melissa · Married on 01/18/2014

I really can't say enough great things about my experience with Springs Sounds. They were referred to me by a friend who had been at another wedding they DJ'd. She was going on and on about them and how much fun they were. Getting in touch with them was easy- they were quick to respond and very interested in hearing exactly what we had planned and expected. They arrived on time, with huge smiles, and dressed in our wedding colors. They nailed the timing details just right, and were interactive and fun when appropriate. They do a great job of getting the party going and then letting your guests take over the dance floor. They led us through some great dance steps and created a great first dance for us as well. Take 3 lessons with Nathan for your first dance- SO happy we did this!! It was a great surprise for our family and friends. Thank you Jeff, Nathan & Sam for such a memorable, seamless and energetic wedding day! You guys were such a highlight for us, you nailed everything just right, and the pictures of our guests dancing were classic. I got, and keep getting, so many compliments about you guys. When people list the favorite parts about our wedding, Spring Sounds was always at the top of the list! I would recommend you wholeheartedly to anyone! We are so impressed and pleased with this team!

Sent on 02/17/2014

These guys are so much fun! They had no problem getting everyone up dancing, and keep them there! They were so crucial to the flow of the night. They kept things moving along at a natural pace and really went the extra mile to ensure everyone was having a good time! I can't believe that the dance floor was full the entire reception! Springs Sounds, especially Jeff, helped make the night so memorable and fun, it wouldn't have been the same without them! Make sure you check these guys out!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Holly · Married on 09/14/2013

Jeff and Sam With Springs Sounds were absolutely amazing!! They were flexible and considerate of our schedules; we had the opportunity to meet as many times as needed before the wedding date. Our preferences and satisfaction were of the utmost importance to them. Sam was our on location DJ and he endured many changes to the reception due to heavy rain; and did it all with positivity and a smile. The enjoyment from my husband and I, as well as our guests, was Sam's top priority all night. I have since received numerous compliments regarding Sam and his high level of energy and involvement with the entertainment. I would recommend Jeff, Sam, and the services of Springs Sounds to anyone. Thank you both, we had a blast!!

Holly and Stephen

Sent on 09/22/2013

These guys were amazing...they mixed us a custom song, and we ended up with a DJ that was also a professional dancer! He really MADE it a party and was great at including all the generations in the festivities.

Sent on 09/30/2013