SpringPark Club Reviews

4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Jodie Married on 10/15/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We loved Springpark for our wedding. The venue was perfect. The indoor and outdoor setting was amazing. Having the upstairs and downstairs space too, it was just fantastic. Our guests really enjoyed it. The staff, Michaela and Jean and Melody are Top Notch. They are so accommodating and helpful. I would use this venue for another event in a heartbeat. We were so impressed. They took so much of our stress away. It was the best choice we made!
    Paige Married on 09/24/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Great venue for our wedding! I loved being able to have things indoor and outdoor. The staff is extremely helpful, and they are budget friendly. Also, their vendor list helped me a lot. Some of my best vendors were recommended through them.
    Heather Married on 08/27/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had our reception here and it was absolutely perfect! The staff was incredibly accommodating and so great to work with. It was like a blank canvas I had a great space to decorate how I wanted and it turned out perfectly! Would highly recommend to anyone thinking about using this venue!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • User2507089 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Spring Park is a great location for indoor events. They have a great staff that is there to help when you need it! They go above and beyond. It was such a blessing to have access to decor in their decor closet (free of charge). As a wedding coordinator I would love to do more events at this location in the future!
    Andrew Married on 01/07/2016
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
    Rehearsal Dinner upstairs was large enough for about 50 and downstairs was perfect for a post Dinner-Dance. Everything went according to plans and not a hitch. The staff was more than expected and the facilities far exceeded expectations.
    Lauren Married on 01/07/2016
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I very much enjoyed using the Springpark Venue for my rehearsal dinner/dance. We did the dinner upstairs and then brought in a DJ and used the space downstairs for dancing. It was the perfect set up for what I wanted! We are members of the Springpark HOA, so it was particularly special having it in the neighborhood where I grew up. It's a very pretty area, accessible, and there are many options for indoor/outdoor.
    Arielle Married on 06/13/2015
    4.5 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Very kind coordinators, easy to work with! Reasonably priced. Just initial set up of chairs is a bit stressful if you have a lot of people, and music is easier if you bring DJ. Other than that, it's great! We had a great wedding there!