Spring Smith Studios Reviews

29 | Brownfield, ME

29 Reviews for Spring Smith Studios

Colleen · Married on 05/11/2012

Spring is an amazing photographer! Not only is she excellent at her job but she also makes you feel completely comfortable with her! We valued her opinion throughout our wedding planning and now consider her a friend. Photographs were the one thing we wanted to make sure were done well. They are what you look at later to remember your important day. We were not disappointed with Spring and will definitely use her again for other big events.

Sent on 09/10/2012

Julie · Married on 08/20/2011

We could not have asked for a better person to photograph our wedding. Spring is not only a fabulous wedding photographer, but an extremely talented artist as well, something that was important to my husband and I in choosing a photographer to capture our day. Spring is fun and easygoing, but also extremely professional, qualities that were important to us as we both have rather boisterous families, she was able to joke around with our loud uncles, but also wrangle everyone together to take some amazing pictures. I consider Spring to not only an expert wedding photographer, but a wedding expert as well, she was able to recommend an amazing DJ for us, and was helpful in putting us into contact with a possible florist. We love looking at our wedding album, the photos that Spring took for us on our day perfectly capture the personality of us, our guests, and our day. I recommend Spring Smith Studios 110%.

Sent on 10/07/2012

kathryn · Married on 07/30/2011

Spring and her assistant were so great! They were everywhere and I'm sure didn't miss a thing! She was so easy to be with and made me feel so comfortable,,the day was awesomje,,thanks Spring!

Sent on 12/19/2011

Meredith · Married on 08/14/2010

We had an excellent experience working with Spring! We had so much fun during our engagement session - Spring put us totally at ease. I would definitely recommend this session because it was a great chance to get to know Spring before the big day. Plus, we had time to do some fun/silly things that we didn't have as much time for on the day of the wedding. The wedding pictures are beautiful! Spring got all the shots we requested plus many more. Her presence was very professional. We hope to work with Spring again in the future!

Sent on 02/06/2011