91 Reviews for Sprigs Floral Designs

Flower Crowns (3)
Clean Up (2)
Samples (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)

My Husband and I are still dreaming about our amazing day. We had a dream about flower crowns and ivory roses and greenery and Erin made that dream come true. She is one of the kindest people I have ever met and her arrangements and floral styles are breathtaking. I asked for a lot and changed my mind more than once and she worked with me and helped me and I was so at ease! I HIGHLY recommend Erin and Sprigs floral to everyone!

Profile Picture Dylan, 9/2/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Erin was absolutely amazing! Her design and flexibility made planning florals with her a dream. She knew exactly what flowers to choose that would flow together beautifully. I had no issues giving her full control to choose all of them for the bridesmaids bouquets and arch design. She's extremely responsive to emails and very kind. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of florals.

Profile Picture Angela, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design

Erin was fantastic to work with! She really listened to what we were looking for and was able to work with our budget to provide beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for our big day. She was creative in her approach and her flowers really added a lot to our day!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Erin at Sprigs was so wonderful to work with for my 7/15/17 wedding! Our venue already had tons of greenery and florals so we didn't want a ton of flowers but the ones we did have we wanted to stand out which is just what Erin accomplished. I didn't have a strict vision of what I wanted and she helped a lot in the process to figure out what would look best. She was super excited about working with me on including nerdy aspects into my wedding. I originally wanted to but my bouquet in a light saber holder which didn't end up working out but her excitement and willingness to accommodate that was so great. All of the flowers the day of looked beyond beautiful. I loved my bouquet especially, it was so perfect. Everything also held up really well despite the heat that day which was amazing.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Erin was amazing with the bridal party flowers for my July 2017 wedding. She took my colorful vision and produced the most beautiful flower crown and bouquets for myself and my bridal party! She took the time to sit down and review many different varieties of flowers while taking detailed notes of exactly what I was looking for. She was able to calm my nerves about the delicate flower crown wilting in the heat (90+ degree day and it looked beautiful until the end!) and was able to wrap my bridal bouquet in my grandfather's handkerchief. She did an amazing job!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/8/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Flower Crowns

Erin at Springs Floral did the flowers for my son's 7-1-17 wedding at the Dana Powers house in Nipomo. She met us on-site 3 weeks before to go over our vision and needs. The flowers were magical and unfussy with just the right amount of WOW. She listened to us talk and helped get us focused with her flower flashcards. The arbor she decorated really should be in a magazine. Her sweet and accommodating nature made her a joy to work with. Thanks, Erin! We couldn't have done it without you!!

Profile Picture Jodi, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I can't say enough wonderful things about working with Erin at Sprig's Floral Design for our daughter's wedding.
Erin is spriggin awesome!
Our wedding event flowers were beautifully designed and delivered with personal care. Erin worked hard to meet with us many times prior to the wedding for planning and design. Her ideas and floral knowledge are vast and professional. She was quick to offer any decorative elements that we were looking for and even left a few extras that we ended up using. Erin's installation and follow through were seamless and she stayed as long as we wanted to make sure we got the look and feel that we wanted. The bouquets and arrangements fit the venue and event perfectly. A++++++++++++

Profile Picture PAMELA, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Erin, owner of Sprigs was an absolute joy! She asked me a few simple questions and was able to produce some absolutely fabulous flower ideas for me to choose from. My flowers were gorgeous and people are still giving me compliments on the table, arbor, bouquet, hair pieces and wreath decorations she made for the day. Thank you Erin, you made our wedding day "sprigtastic" : )
Love,
Ian and Jaimie Holland

Profile Picture Jaimie, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

From the first email correspondence I had with Erin, I knew Sprigs Floral Designs was a winner! She was so enthusiastic and excited by our Scottish/United Kingdom/California theme, and easily turned our random flower combinations into reality. Erin added little details, like using a tartan patterned ribbon for the bridal bouquet and putting thistles on everyone's napkins at the guest tables, that gave a unique flair to our decorations. So thoughtful and generous! Our photographer couldn't stop saying how cool the bouquets and boutonnieres were. :) I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone planning a wedding on the Central Coast. Thanks so much to Erin and Spigs!

Profile Picture Hillary, 5/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

loved my wedding flowers! the bouquets were stunning! I appreciated erins willingness to give flower advice and make helpful suggestions, and work with my budget. I basically gave her a number and she worked backwards from there to make it all fit into my budget. the most affordable flowers on the central coast, and she can make them exactly what you want.... win win! SO glad i went with Sprigs!

Profile Picture Casie, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Erin from Sprigs did an absolutely amazing job on my wedding bouquet, bridesmaids' bouquets, and floral combs. I was really impressed because we did our consultation by phone (since it was a destination wedding for me) and it turned out better than I could have hoped for. She was very professional and had helpful recommendations for getting the "wildflower / garden picked" look I wanted. Many vendors in the area won't even return your call if you don't want to do the full service, but Erin was flexible with my budget and happy to just the do the bridal party flowers. Pick-up was on time and the flowers were stunning. I'd very highly recommend Sprigs!

Photo for Sprigs Floral Designs Review - Bride and bridesmaids' bouquets.
Photo for Sprigs Floral Designs Review - Floral comb.
Photo for Sprigs Floral Designs Review - Cake flowers
Profile Picture Desirae, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Crowns, Single Flowers

Sprigs Floral Designs was a delight to work with. I did a lot of research before choosing them--quality, pricing, options...Sprigs ultimately came out the best! Erin was easy to talk to about what I wanted my bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets to look like. When they were delivered at our wedding (on time, I might add) I was blown away....they were BEAUTIFUL!! So happy we chose Sprigs for our wedding bouquets. Thank you, Erin!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Erin is amazing to work with! I had a vision for what I wanted and she was able to make it happen within my budget. She was always available for questions, etc. and I could not have been happier with how the flowers turned out - they looked incredible!

Profile Picture Timothea, 9/3/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets

Erin is amazing. She is a master with flowers! I knew at the first meeting that she was the perfect choice for my June wedding. I had a vision and it was almost like she had crawled into my head and figured out exactly what it was I wanted to do! Not only that, but I had kind of a tough accent color to match up - she nailed it. She was always very responsive and her easy-going nature put me at ease. The whole thing was very stress free. On the day of my wedding I was floored: the flowers were sooo gorgeous! And for a fraction of the price at other vendors in the area. I consider myself very lucky to have found Sprigs. Our pictures are amazing and a big part of that is due to Sprigs. Thank you, Erin!

Profile Picture Shanna, 6/11/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

From our first meeting with the owner, Erin, I completely trusted her to give us gorgeous flowers for our wedding. She was extremely helpful and gave us her expert advice and suggestions when we were unsure of flower combinations. She was always available via email and phone to answer any questions which was perfect since I live 3 hours away. It took away so much of our wedding planning stress. The bouquets, boutonnieres, and arch turned out to be even more beautiful than I had imagined. I will definitely keep her in mind for any future floral needs. She was amazing!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

Thank you so soo much for the team who worked on my gorgeous flowers, especially Erin and Jenna. Erin was one of the sweetest vendors I had and she totally delivered what I wanted. My flowers and centerpieces where definitely one of my favorite parts of our wedding.

Profile Picture Maria, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

What else can I say other than Erin is a JEM. She is a true artist in what seemed to me an idea STORM- so many ideas and choices. If you are like me and get overwhelmed by pinterest and color and flower ideas- go see Erin! She delivered in a way that was beyond my expectations- the look/color and feel was perfection! She is a beautiful person inside and out and just so fun to work with. She understands the stress of a wedding and all the details involved and really helped guide me in the right direction with her artistic eye.
Look no further:)

Profile Picture Adrienne, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Erin with Sprigs was wonderful to work with. I was planning my wedding from across the country, and she was very patient, responsive, and flexible as I made countless adjustments to my bouquets and floral decorations, even down to the day before the wedding. Most importantly, her flowers were incredible- she completely captured my vision in my bouquet, table decor, ceremony garlands, etc. I'm so happy we chose her and highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had a really small flower budget for my wedding (big regret!), but for what I had, Erin at Sprigs made the absolute most of it. She is such a delightful and fun person to work with, and she really knows her stuff. I went in to see her with a very vague idea of what I wanted, and she delivered exactly what I could have ever hoped for and more. Those gorgeous flowers really made my wedding day extra special!

Profile Picture Annie, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Sprigs provided the flowers for our wedding on July 25, 2015. From our first meeting in september I knew they would be perfect! Erin listened to my vision and she created it beautifully! Our bouquets, centerpieces and alter decorations were stunning and I am so happy we decided to use Sprigs for our wedding!

June Hidalgo

Profile Picture June, 7/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sprigs Floral Design provided the most beautiful flowers for our daughter's wedding at the Madonna Inn!
Erin worked thoughtfully and creatively with our daughter prior to the event and came up with a complete
floral package for the event. The floral items were delivered to the venue on time that day, and all the members of the wedding party were in awe of their beautiful flowers! Table arrangements were simple and stunning, which was what we wanted.. Hats off and 5 stars to Sprigs Floral Design!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Erin from Sprigs provided the flowers for our wedding and she knocked it out of the park. Not only were the bouquets and boutonnieres the most beautiful wedding "accessories" I had ever seen, I felt like she truly listened to me and took my opinions to heart as she crafted our flowers. She even made a special "less fragrant" bouquet for my matron of honor who has allergies - if that's not customer service, I'm not sure what is! She added burlap and lace to the mason jars we provided to give them extra charm. She also went out of her way to drop off the personal flowers (bouquets/boutonnieres/corsages) early so we would have them for pre-wedding photos. I highly recommend Sprigs for any florist needs. I could not have asked for a more perfect addition to our wedding day.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/30/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Erin, proprietor of Sprigs, is not only so awesome to work with, but her work is beautiful. She is an artist and she will work with your vision... as well as budget! Erin came highly recommended by an acquaintance and now I see why. She 110% delivers! I had the most perfect herb centerpieces (where she emailed me a sample first)! My wedding bouquet was gorgeous and so were my bridesmaids. She also was able to work with the olive tree branches on the wedding site to decorate the ceremony and tables. It was tough choosing a florist without knowing what the work will look like day of, and I cannot be more than pleased with Sprigs (this is coming from an art/design lover). :)

Profile Picture User4148744, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Erin is absolutely fabulous to work with!
She worked within my budget and scheduling changes.
My bouquet turned out beautiful and was one of the best surprises of the day!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews