Spotz Gelato Reviews

6 | Georgetown, KY

6 Reviews for Spotz Gelato

Seana · Married on 10/14/2017

Spotz Gelato was a delight to have at our wedding. Guests loved the cute pink trailer and being able to walk up and order their gelato. Spotz Gelato has a great selection of flavors to choose from, and even non-dairy selections which several of my guests were very happy about. The gelato is absolutely delicious!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Spotz Gelato's reply:

Seana, thanks for your sweet review. We loved working with you and wish you many years of happiness!

Jessica · Married on 08/06/2016

Absolutely AMAZING experience having Spotz Gelato at our wedding! Truly a Blessing. Such wonderfully sweet people. Beth (owner) we can't THANK YOU enough!
    & the Gelato is sooooo DELICIOUS! Not only were my husband and I very impressed by it, but so were our guests! We still get comments about it. We would recommend Spotz Gelato to everyone!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Spotz Gelato's reply:

Thanks so much for your sweet words, Jessica! We loved working with you and wish you many years of happiness!

Bridgette · Married on 05/29/2016

Book this service right now!!! Spotz was a total hit at my wedding. They are fairly priced and have an amazing product. When they pulled up everyone got so excited and couldn't wait to run up to that hot pink trailer and find out what was in there. No one was disappointed, delicious gelato and worth every penny. Great service and Beth even gave us a thoughtful little wedding gift. It meant so much to have them there and make our day extra special. Thank you SPOTZ

Sent on 06/10/2016

Spotz Gelato's reply:

Thank you so much for inviting us to be a part of your special day, Bridgette and Jim. Wishing you all the best!

Lori · Married on 05/21/2016

If you want something special/different for dessert, give Spotz a try! You'll want to taste test because it's so good. I had a hard time choosing. Enjoy!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Spotz Gelato's reply:

Thanks so much for your sweet words. Wishing many years of happiness!

Karissa · Married on 04/08/2016

I am so glad I stood my ground and went with Spotz Gelato! I was bummed that the weather forced us to move inside and we didn't get the awesome pink trailer, but the cart was just as adorable. Beth was amazing in helping me figure out the perfect timing for them to come in and set up without disrupting the ceremony taking place in the same room. Guests keep talking about how cool and different it was

Sent on 04/18/2016

Karissa -
    Thanks so much for your kind words. We were thrilled to be a small part of your big day. Best wishes to you and Todd!
    Beth

I was so excited to have Spotz at my wedding reception and I'm still hearing how all of our guests loved the gelato! Since day one they have been nothing but professional and kind and I couldn't have been more happier with them! Thanks again for making my wedding day sweet and tasty!!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Spotz Gelato's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Wishing you years of happiness!