Spotlight DJs Reviews

66 | Brookfield, WI

66 Reviews for Spotlight DJs

• User3317082 · event on 06/07/2013

Dj's were fun, knowledgeable and great with the student body. Extra lights were a nice touch! will definitely use again

Sent on 06/11/2013

Kayleigh · Married on 05/26/2013

Jeff and Spotlight DJs was wonderful! I am so glad we chose them for our wedding. Thy played a nice variety of music along with taking requests from my groom and I and our guests. Jeff is very organized, quick to respond, friendly, helpful and easy to communicate with. We had a very unique ceremony and reception and Jeff and Rebecca did a fantastic job of following my queues, going with the flow and being flexible!

Thank you Jeff and everyone at Spotlight DJs

Sent on 06/06/2013

Beth · event on 03/22/2013

Frank Lloyd Wright Intermediate School is extremely satisfied with Spotlight DJ services. We like the video screen a lot! Each dance is really enjoyable for our students!

Sent on 03/27/2013

Brian · event on 02/01/2013

awesome DJ service. I have worked with Jeff and his empolyees at Spotlight for over 5 years now. they are fantastic. this was for a school dance.

Sent on 03/26/2013

Spotlight DJs's reply:

Thank you Brian. You are always a pleasure to work with and we truly appreciate your support!

stephanie · Married on 10/16/2010

They were very helpful in planning our music. When we asked for specific music played during the dinner they went and got everything we wanted. They were very professional and accomodating to our needs. I would reccomend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/07/2011

Rebecca · Married on 06/19/2010

These guys are great! We had our dance floor PACKED the WHOLE night!!!!! Very flexible and even played some extra dedication songs that we asked for to honor our parents's weddings. Anyone that has questions, feel free to contact me! twilight620@yahoo.com

Sent on 04/08/2013

Diana · Married on 06/04/2010

Spotlight DJ’s was great! They DJ’d our wedding reception and they were very professional and accommodating. Music was very important to us in the planning the wedding because I am a real music lover so I wanted to make sure we had great music for the reception. Jeff really made sure everything ran smoothly and that everyone had fun. From the cocktail hour till the end of the night, the music was fantastic and their interaction with our guests was exactly what we were looking for, they did a fantastic job. We danced the night away and loved every minute of our reception. We couldn't of asked for a better DJ and we would definitely recommend Spotlight DJ’s!!

Sent on 06/22/2010

Amber · Married on 10/28/2016

Jeff and the whole team were absolutely amazing!
    From the planning stage to the actual day, Jeff was responsive and super helpful. Emails and phone calls were always promptly returned and my questions were answered thoroughly. The pricing was very reasonable, especially for the time slot we booked and amount of equipment they provided!
    When it was time to meet the month prior, Jeff walked us through the entire planning process, wrote down a timeline and helped us with last minute decisions. He even drove to meet us in our city which was a half hour away and made it so easy on us.
    On the day of, Jeff communicated with our photographer and the venue staff to make everything seamless and smooth. He checked in with me a couple times to make sure our timeline was going well and was very flexible when things got a little behind.
    The whole night, Jeff and the 2nd DJ had a smile on their faces. They truly showed that they love what they do! The music was on point and they kept everyone on the dance floor for the 4 hours after dinner. It was a BLAST!
    I would highly recommend Spotlight DJ's to everyone planning a wedding. I have no regrets!
    Jeff thank you SO much for everything that you did for our wedding. You made it a day we were so proud of and will never forget.

Sent on 02/25/2017

Jen · event on 07/26/2013

Loved the energy they brought to the event and the way they interacted with the guests.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Dawn · Married on 05/16/2015

Great experience working with Spotlight DJ's. Jeff took the time to meet me in person when I inquired about DJ services for my wedding. I received a hand written thank you card after booking Spotlight DJ services for my wedding. We also used their projector for our slideshow and they were great working with my MOH for that. The only complaint I have is that it was really hard to hear the emcee at the reception. I know multiple times people asked for them to turn the volume up throughout the night.

Sent on 06/16/2015
  • User4420085 · 2+ years ago

Jeff and Brian did a great job at our wedding! They were extremely flexible with timing of events, professional yet fun and outgoing. I would definitely recommend for any event! Provided them with song list but, being flexible ourselves gave them "wiggle room." Very enthusiastic with getting guests' attention for special dances, garter/bouquet toss, and "ice breaker" songs.

Sent on 09/23/2014

shaquita · Married on 07/19/2014

he made sure he took care of us it was very professional will hire again for any event he was very hands on and made sure our needs are taken care of

Sent on 08/03/2014

Dr. Joel · event on 05/16/2014

Spotlight DJs has done our end-of-the-year "Honors Bash" for the past 3 years. This event celebrates the high achieving students in our urban, elementary school as well as our 8th grade graduates. Spotlight has always made the event a special one. Through their song selections, contests, activities, and showmanship, they make the event super fun and a great memory for the students. I think it's tradition now to have them do this event for us.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Tom · Married on 04/28/2012

Spotlight DJs did a great job at our wedding. I was especially happy with their openess to play all the songs we requested. They met with us before the wedding to set some specific songs to play and not to play. They obtained a couple new songs for us and together we created a playlist for our grand march. They closed out the event with songs we requested in a specific order. We really appreciated their flexibility and williness to cater to our music wants. They were also helpful with picking out uplighting and placement of lights! We received many compliments on how the dance floor was full all night. We were really happy with Spotlight DJ's service!!

Sent on 04/05/2013
  • User7906463 · event on 02/04/2017

What would make this service 5 stars would be a way for them to have the latest music as possible.

Sent on 03/14/2017

3.5

Please provide comments and feedback that future couples would find helpful: We had Spotlight DJs do the music and uplighting for our ceremony and reception. Meeting with them a month before the wedding was very useful. They provided the types of music we requested, and the uplighting and gobo light looked wonderful. They were very flexible with a few last minute changes (e.g., we hadn’t planned on a bouquet toss but decided during the reception to do one due to some eager young guests). Overall, we were happy with their services.

Sent on 12/13/2014