Spoonable Spirits Reviews

9 | New York, NY

9 Reviews for Spoonable Spirits

Margo Jansen · Getting married on 07/01/2020

Great Wedding Dessert

Had a great sunny wedding and these booze puddings were a great end of the dinner dessert. Our guests seemed to go crazy over them.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Spoonable Spirits's reply:

Thank you so much Margo! I am so glad you enjoyed Spoonable Spirits. Please do share any photos you have. We always love to see them on display.

Alex Lennon · Married on 09/03/2019

Great treats!

Spoonable Spirits was great working with and provided us with delicious jars of treats (whiskey rolos with salted caramel whiskey, highly recommend)

Sent on 04/29/2019

Spoonable Spirits's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing Alex. The Whiskey Rolos is absolutely delicious! Congratulation again!

Jen Holler · Married on 09/02/2019

excellent desserts, a must

Who would have thought my wedding needed boozy pudding shots? The idea sounded fun so we went ahead and tried it. They were as fun as they sounded. We had them passed around on the dance floor, they were quickly gone. My bridesmaid decided to do them at her wedding too. THANK YOU Spoonable Spirits.

Sent on 04/27/2019

Katie Smith · Married on 03/16/2019

Spoonable Wedding Win!

I had Spoonable Spirits at my wedding of 100 guests in upstate NY. I organized the treats to be shipped and arrive a couple days before the wedding. They arrived with ice packs and the hotel put them in the fridge until our wedding day. Everything went so smoothly and Kelli was very helpful with deciding flavors and the best way to serve them (we decided to have them at our dessert bar). MOST IMPORTANTLY, the pudding shots were absolutely delicious and our guest loved them. Thank you Spoonable Spirits!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Charles Lipson · Married on 12/15/2018

Excellent Choice for a Wedding

Spoonable Spirits was an excellent idea for our wedding. We asked our catering staff to pass them out during dessert hour and while the guests were dancing. As you can imagine, these boozy desserts were a hit. Glad I got to try one before they were gone. I'd recommend doing a combination of the flavors instead of ordering the wedding cake flavor only.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Joanna Konstantino · Married on 11/10/2018

Delicious and Fun

Wonderful experience! Kelli went over every detail to make sure I had exactly what I wanted. I even had a pudding shot topping bar. Kelli was easy to work with and Spoonable Spirits pudding shots are delicious and so fun. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Danny Leff · Married on 06/23/2018

Wedding boozy treats

We loved these pudding shots. They tasted amazing, even better than any wedding cake you've tasted. Kelli was very easy to communicate with, and made sure we had everything we wanted, going above and beyond. You can tell she really wants to make your day as special as possible. Thank you again Spoonable Spirits!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Dede Louise · Married on 06/10/2018

Thank you!!

Thank you Kelli! My husband and I loved Spoonable Spirits at our wedding. What a special treat!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Grace Devierno · Married on 01/20/2018

BEST part of my wedding

Most of my bridesmaids and my husband's groomsmen were our college friends, so we thought Spoonable Spirits would be a fun treat. We all remember jello shots from college, but these pudding shots are so much better and taste much more delicious. Highly recommend to bring something special to your wedding day.

Sent on 04/07/2019