8 Reviews for SPN Events Inc.

String-Trio (1)
Winds (1)
Violin (1)
Ceremony (1)
Cocktail Hour (1)
Instrumentals (1)
8 SPN Events Inc. Reviews

SPN Events did an incredible job at my event. I hired a DJ and a string quartet for my party and they were phenomenal. So many guests asked me how I found them. The string quartet played modern pop songs for the first hour and then the DJ took over. The dance floor was packed the whole night so you know everyone had a great time. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Tracy, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Phenomenal, elegant, professional - added to the joyous, special event with classical and contemporary instrumentals. He and the trio played, and played - adjusted to the flow of the party seamlessly. Exceedingly well done!

Profile Picture Allen, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Violin, Winds, String-Trio

SPN Events played so magnificently at my daughters's wedding. Slavi and his trio were absolutely phenomenal. Truly, their music added a kind of magic to the ceremony, and elegance and panache to our cocktail hour! I can't say enough wonderful things about them. We have so much admiration for their professionalism, talent and kindness. Thank you!

Profile Picture Pamela, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The string trio was amazing! We booked them for our wedding and everyone loved them. Highly recommend! Thank you so much for making our event perfect!

Profile Picture Jon, 9/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

SPN events was the absolute best to work with! From their professionalism throughout the whole planning process to their talent during the wedding, they were the absolute perfect touch to our special day. We highly recommend using SPN for all future events.

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/16/17, 1 Review

BEST OF THE BEST!!!!
Nothing but PROFESSIONAL.
Always a pleasure to do business with.
Performance is A+
When I have an event they are my NUMBER 1 call.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

I used SPN Events for our wedding in April. They were very easy to work with, professional, and sounded breathtaking at our wedding ceremony. I would recommend them to anyone looking for musicians for an event!

Profile Picture Susan, 4/22/17, 1 Review