12 Reviews for SPN Events

Cello (1)
Trumpet (1)
Flute (1)
Viola (1)

SPN Events has my absolute highest endorsement: I’d recommend them to my own siblings for their weddings.

Strings add unparalleled elegance to events, and we were so fortunate to have SPN Events play at our wedding. The quality was unbelievable and Stan has amazing taste for those who want an ultra talented professional to weigh in on the playlist. SPN played the ceremony, the cocktail hour, our first dance, and traditional Jewish music for the bedeken.

My sister sang the first dance song alongside the SPN strings, which required rehearsals and Stan went above and beyond by rewriting an arrangement to the song so that the strings played in my sister’s key. This was an unusually complex request, so anyone can rest assured that SPN can and will absolutely nail any event. And all this at a very competitive rate…

Of course they were totally dependable and they arrived well in advance of the starting time to soundcheck and setup. Huge thanks to Stan and the SPN Events team!!

Profile Picture Sean, 3/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music

Very high quality, dependable, professional... We researched many, many companies that offered strings services and SPN Events was the clear winner. They were flexible with all of our needs, passionate about their role in our special day, and an all around pleasure to work with. With SPN Events, you can cross "strings" off your list and rest assured they'll do an amazing job.

Profile Picture Jillian, 3/24/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Cello, Clarinet, Flute, Trumpet, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, String-Quintet

Stan was very responsive, organized, and showed up on time for our wedding. The pieces they have on their list of available music is extensive with a mix of modern and classical. Would definitely use SPN again.

Profile Picture Shannon, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Stanislav played the violin during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and our guests were raving about how good the music sounded weeks after the wedding. We'd recommend SPN Events Inc 100%!

Profile Picture Inah, 12/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

SPN Events did an incredible job at my event. I hired a DJ and a string quartet for my party and they were phenomenal. So many guests asked me how I found them. The string quartet played modern pop songs for the first hour and then the DJ took over. The dance floor was packed the whole night so you know everyone had a great time. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Tracy, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Phenomenal, elegant, professional - added to the joyous, special event with classical and contemporary instrumentals. He and the trio played, and played - adjusted to the flow of the party seamlessly. Exceedingly well done!

Profile Picture Allen, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Violin, Winds, String-Trio

SPN Events played so magnificently at my daughters's wedding. Slavi and his trio were absolutely phenomenal. Truly, their music added a kind of magic to the ceremony, and elegance and panache to our cocktail hour! I can't say enough wonderful things about them. We have so much admiration for their professionalism, talent and kindness. Thank you!

Profile Picture Pamela, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The string trio was amazing! We booked them for our wedding and everyone loved them. Highly recommend! Thank you so much for making our event perfect!

Profile Picture Jon, 9/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

SPN events was the absolute best to work with! From their professionalism throughout the whole planning process to their talent during the wedding, they were the absolute perfect touch to our special day. We highly recommend using SPN for all future events.

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/16/17, 1 Review

BEST OF THE BEST!!!!
Nothing but PROFESSIONAL.
Always a pleasure to do business with.
Performance is A+
When I have an event they are my NUMBER 1 call.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

I used SPN Events for our wedding in April. They were very easy to work with, professional, and sounded breathtaking at our wedding ceremony. I would recommend them to anyone looking for musicians for an event!

Profile Picture Susan, 4/22/17, 1 Review