86 Reviews for White Wisteria Bridal Boutique

Garters (2)
Plus Size Gowns (2)
Undergarments (2)
Mother of Bride (1)

Love love love the atmosphere at White Wisteria! Everyone is so friendly and welcoming in the salon & I enjoyed my time spent there. Tara listened to what I wanted in a gown and kept me in budget which is a great bonus. I am so ready for the big day!

Profile Picture Annie , 10/19/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Overall great amazing experience! The ladies here are wonderful to work with! They are super friendly, flexible, and are 100% dedicated to helping you find your perfect dress! They have a massive selection to choose from that is well organized to help you find dresses you like faster! Seriously, I felt like the ladies here nearly bent over backwards to help me! I had a morning appointment, and fell in love with a dress, but still had 2 more stores to shop at that day, so they got me an appointment for after I'd finished all my shopping. During my final appointment, I found another dress I loved at another nearby boutique, and even though my afternoon appointment wasn't for another half hour, they let me run in and put on the dress I loved. I knew I loved the dress, something still wasn't right about it. But these ladies worked and worked trying different belts, veils, and possible straps until I finally had the dress of my dreams. I guarantee you the ladies here will work tirelessly until you are 110% sure you have the look of your dreams

Profile Picture Katelin, 9/22/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils, Trunk Shows

Had a wonderful experience! Abby was so helpful and friendly and helped me find my perfect dress! 10/10 would reccomend!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/28/18, 1 Review
0.5

THIS IS WORTH THE READ. LONG story short- they were rude and rushed me the entire time. I ended up ordering a dress in a different color than what I had tried on. I tried it on in moscato in the store and ordered it in Ivory. My consultant held up and ivory dress that was similar in design and said "this is what your dress will look like". I liked it, so I got it in ivory. I received it in the mail and it was horrible. I was confused, it looked like a different dress. I called them and explained, they said that often times that dress does not look good in ivory because the beading is so dark it ends up looking dirty against the ivory fabric. She said that my consultant should have explained that to me and that it WAS THEIR FAULT. I asked for them to exchange it for the color I had tried on in store (moscato). They said there wasn't a SINGLE thing they could do for me. After admitting it was THEIR fault! I luckily found a shop in Rochester NY that carried the same designer. They did not carry my particular dress but they STILL took my dress and ordered me a brand new one with NO CHARGE! Literally, they are absorbing the cost for me. How is it that a random shop would help me but Splendid would not? The worst customer service I have ever received.

Profile Picture Taylor, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils

I loved my dress! While shopping here I did not feel pushed to buy a dress like I did some other places.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/23/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
1.0

My mother, sister and I were treated as if we were an inconvenience when the dress we purchased was handed to us with stains and damages after our 2 hour drive to pick up the dress. Three different associates all claimed that the damages were not visible when the dress was inspected. Splendid' solution was to re-steam the dress but they would not do it right away or same day as complimentary customer service even considering our long drive and their mistake. I highly recommend brides shop else where. 1.0/5.0 isn't low enough for this place.

Profile Picture Kanesha, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride, Mother of Bride
3.0

The good news is, the staff is friendly and professional. The bad news is not each staff member is on the same page. My experience was not a good experience. No one double checks their orders before leaving the store. No one double checks what has been received is what the customer has ordered. Therefore this causes a mess. Receipt states one thing, but what I received was wrong color and size. Splendid called to tell me item was ready no one told me wrong color and size were sent back. True wedding nightmare. My only advice is that when you go to splendid be sure to confirm that style, size, and color are available. Once ready for pick up please have staff members to double check that the right style, size , and color are exactly what you ordered. Alterations are very expensive please check with your local cleaners for price comparison. Once again not the worst place, but details are their weakness. Their strengths are elegant dresses and great customer service.

Profile Picture quality , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This was my very first store that I went dress shopping at, and I ended up buying the very first dress I tried on. I loved the atmosphere and the workers. It was such a fun experience and I highly recommend it to any bride!

Profile Picture Alexis, 8/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Splendid Bridal is a bridal gown shop that sells overstock designer sample gowns. I visited Splendid Bridal's Florence, KY location with quite an entourage: my mother, future MIL, aunt, and eight bridesmaids! Any other bridal shop may have been annoyed, but Splendid Bridal was phenomenal. Everyone had a place to sit, and we all got five star treatment from my consultant. There was a beautifully lit stage where I could show off the gowns I was trying on. We had the place to ourselves (maybe because we took the first available appointment for the day), but I suspect we would have gotten just as much attention and kindness even if we weren't the only customers. My consultant paid close attention to my preferences for gowns, and pulled about ten dresses for me to try. She didn't attempt to sell us anything that was above my stated price range. It was clear to me that she wanted me to be happy with my gown in every way. She was even able to give her best guess about what additional costs might come from needed alterations. She had me try on each gown, pick out my favorites, and then try my favorites a second time. She was so attentive, and so patient. When I was 99% sure I'd chosen my dress, she gave my earrings, a bracelet, shoes, and of course, a veil, to try on with it. Within an hour (yep, the appointment also moved right along, without me feeling rushed one bit!), I was sold on a Stella York fit and flare gown, with a sweetheart neckline, cap sleeves, and beautiful pearl beading. It is more extravagant than I thought my budget would ever allow, but I got the dress for a fifth of its original price! I had plenty of room to complete the look with a cathedral length veil. My head is still spinning over how lucky I got. I encourage every bride in the area to look here first. Saving money on your on dress won't mean you'll be shorted on great service and gown quality. I truly couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Kate, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride, Sample Sales

Splendid Bridal in Florence, KY was a great way to check out sample dresses and not break the budget. I am pretty picky and don't need to sit around in a dress to decide if I like it or not so if I came out in something I didn't' care for, the staff wouldn't pressure me to add accessories and make me stare in the mirror (ha). I found a great Allure dress with an even more stellar price tag...done and done! Also, just a reminder, most if not all the dresses are in European sizes if I remember correctly which run smaller--just FYI!

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/17/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Veils

Great atmosphere and staff. It was exactly how I envisioned it. Coming out of the dressing room to get in front of the mirror with my entourage behind me on a stage. I didn't get that experience a lot of other places. I also loved the staff there the girl who helped me let me try on THE DRESS 3 times during the appointment as well as others. She also really encouraged me to pick what I loved and not worry what everyone else said and I think you need a person there to remind you of that.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to a handful of other shops in the Reading Bridal District before heading to Splendid Bridal. The gal that helped me try on the dresses was quick and gave great advice, when I was a bit overwhelmed because of the large amount of styles and fits they had in stock. She didn't let me sit in a dress that I didn't like for too long and sped along the process seamlessly. She was genuinely interested in helping me find my wedding dress, compared to the other stores that seemed like they just wanted a quick sale. After only trying on about 10 dresses, I found the perfect one for my wedding day! I can't say enough amazing things about Splendid Bridal!

Profile Picture User7486447, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was looking for a specific Sophia Tolli dress to try on and couldn't find it anywhere. Splendid had it on order and called the manufacturer frequesntly to check status. Once it came in, they called me right away and told me I could come in and try it on. Very nicy people to work with.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/3/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts

I have so many positive things to say about Splendid Bridal. After quite a few bad experiences at bridal shops, Splendid Bridal made sure that it was all about me and what I wanted. They worked with me on price and made me feel so special. I loved the photo on Instagram and Facebook, too. They just made it so much fun, the way buying a wedding dress should feel!

Profile Picture Christa, 8/6/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was very happy with my dress from Splendid Bridal, but I really want to leave a review about their alterationist Soheyla. She was absolutely fanstatic! I was not happy with my dress when I first picked it up because it didn't fit right, but a few meetings with Soheyla and it looked just like it did in the on the model! I had complete confidence in her, which I didn't realize how important this was until she was cutting up large chunks of my dress! If I didn't have such a calm, confident, experienced alterationist, I would've been a nervous wreck watching that. She knew exactly what I needed to make the dress look well and worked with me to fix any issues I saw. Her pricing is also very fair.

Pro tip, you can still use her for alterations even if you didn't get your dress at Splendid.

Profile Picture Julia, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I got my wedding dress here and loved everything about the experience!

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This was my second appointment to try on dresses (the first was at a store in Knoxville). I can say that I felt much more comfortable in this store. Abby was very calm and patient and didn't make me feel rushed. She was very attentive to what I was looking for but really let me take the lead. I tend to have anxiety in these situations but the environment made me feel like I was at home. The fitting area was very clean and beautiful. Just a great experience all around.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils

I absolutely loved my experience with Splendid Bridal. You can go anywhere to get a wedding gown, but to have such a beautiful experience is something else. They definitely make sure that you feel special as the bride. They took their time with me, trying on at least 7 dresses as well as veils and accessories. And when I found "the one" they celebrated with a photo booth and lots of swag to take home! Make sure that you check it out!

Profile Picture Brittney, 5/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils, Alterations, Bride
4.3

When I went to Splendid Bridal I had just begun my search and your friendly staff helped me find the right style of wedding dress! The dress I fell in love with ended up becoming discontinued prior to my order, however Splendid Bridal's staff helped me to make sure I received my dream dress in the proper size. Thank you so much it was perfect!

Profile Picture Susan, 5/24/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride, Alterations, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows

I had a wonderful experience at Splendid Bridal. They were helpful when it came to the fittings, and I loved how personable they were. Thanks to their staff and help I was able to find my wedding dress the first time I was there.

Profile Picture Tracy , 4/2/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

This store has amazing customer service, the most competitive prices (and if not, they will price match!), a cute old-charm location, and beautiful dresses of a wide variety and styles.

I visited this store first, then 7 more between Cincinnati and Atlanta, and came back to this store for all of the reasons mentioned above.

I highly recommend them, you will feel so great after buying from them and you will know you got the best deal, the most beautiful dress, expert advice, and excellent customer service!

Profile Picture User3373420, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

They were wonderful! So very helpful and willing to go the extra mile to make sure I was informed and comfortable making my purchase from NC! Awesome bridal shop!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience at the Splendid Bridal location in Florence. I had an appointment and they were incredibly attentive the entire time I was there. I never felt as though my consultant was rushing me or trying to push me in any particular direction with regards to the dresses I tried on. I ended up purchasing a beautiful dress that was different from what I had originally set out to find, but that's certainly not a bad thing. I absolutely cannot wait to wear my dress on my wedding. My dress was an excellent value and this budget conscious bride couldn't be more thrilled. I went to Splendid on the recommendation of several brides before and I cannot be happier with my experience.

Profile Picture User4640499, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I live in Michigan but was in the area for a weekend with family. We decided on a whim to go dress shopping and we were able to make an appointment the night before we went in. When we showed up, the consultant was friendly, but not the most helpful. She showed us the different price ranges of dresses and told me to pull out ones that I liked. I was hoping for someone to be more involved. I searched through the dresses and found several that I liked. I tried on a total of 8 dresses but the 2nd one was the one I fell in love with and purchased. The consultant was flexible and didn't seem frustrated when I asked to put on the 2nd dress 3 separate times. The shop was also able to give me an extra discount on the dress. I had some issues with paying as the daily limit on my cards was less than the total of the dress but the employees were helpful and were able to split the charge between 2 cards so the transaction would go through. Overall, I was pleased with my experience at this bridal shop but I went in hoping for a more personalized experience where they focus on doing everything to make sure I find a dress there.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

Splendid Bridal was amazing! I had been to another bridal shop before I came to Splendid and it was not a good experience. This other shop was pushy and made it more about them selling me a product instead of me finding the dress of my dreams. Splendid Bridal was the complete opposite! They truly made me feel like a bride and made me feel like I had time to try on dresses and find the one that gave me that feeling. Such a great atmosphere in there with their team. I would most definitely recommend this bridal shop to a bride looking for her dream dress.

Profile Picture User4307522, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews