Splash Event Planning Reviews

16 | Baldwinsville, NY

16 Reviews for Splash Event Planning

Maddie · Married on 09/16/2018

A great service!

We worked with Stephanie to create our budget for our wedding. We were so happy that we could get this ala carte service, and her assistance helping us with our overall budget was invaluable. It made our whole planning process so much easier to have our budget planned out. The only reason we did contract for further services was because we did not get married in the area. We would recommend her services to everyone!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Maurita · Married on 10/21/2017

Hiring Splash Event Planning was one of the best decisions I made for my daughter's wedding. Stephanie is absolutely amazing. She absolutely knows her business - she is extremely knowledgeable, organized and delightful to be around. She kept us on track, asked questions we had never even thought of, and offered amazing peace of mind on the actual wedding day (not to mention the weeks prior). We opted for the "Day of Plus" package - she coordinated with all vendors, bridal party, parents, etc. She was always there when needed but was never an intrusion. We had a malfunction with a bridesmaid dress, and just like magic - it was taken care of. We all had a wonderful, memorable day...and thanks to Stephanie, not a bit of stress!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Betsy · Married on 06/28/2014

It was a joy to have Stephanie there to take care of everything for our daughter's wedding!! She made our day - and the week leading up to the wedding - more enjoyable and stress-free. And we arrived at the wedding venue the next morning to everything boxed and ready to go. It only took us an hour to take things down and pack up!!

When we have another wedding in our family.....she will be the first vendor I book!!

A special thanks to Stephanie for all she did to make a perfect day for our very special Caitlin!

Sent on 09/05/2014

We hired Stephanie to provide a day-of wedding coordination package, and we can truly say that she went above and beyond the call of duty to make the our wedding day and the weeks leading up to it run smoothly. Planning a wedding from out of state, it was important to us to have someone in the area who could make sure that wedding day logistics were one less thing to take off of our plate. Stephanie was extremely flexible in accommodating our schedules to meet by phone prior to our wedding, and was extremely proactive in setting up a day-of agenda and then coordinating with our other vendors to make sure that it all went off without a hitch. At all times, Stephanie was professional, responsive, and a joy to work with. She is also extremely competitively priced. I would recommend her to anyone seeking wedding coordination or event planning services.

Sent on 09/11/2014

Jeanine · Married on 05/17/2014

I contacted Stephanie at Splash Event Planning to help me plan a destination wedding, in the Finger Lakes, outside on a farm, in May, while my fiancé and I were in the middle of moving from DC to NYC and starting new jobs. This all needed to be done in 6 months and I was in a pretty significant car accident right in the middle of planning. 3 words. Stephanie was amazing. There is absolutely no way I could have pulled this off without her. Everything turned out fantastic. Some of our guests said our wedding was the best they've ever attended. Oh and the week of the wedding it poured rain for days straight and the ground in our tent was saturated. Stephanie got our floor covered and flip flops for everyone the morning of the wedding and basically saved the day. She was not only my wedding planner but really became a friend and a support system through everything. I really can't say enough. Book this woman. You will not be sorry.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Paula · Married on 05/17/2014

Stephanie was of enormous assistance in helping us plan my daughter's wedding. We live out of state, so her assistance was greatly needed. She helped offer suggestions, ideas, vendors and was extremely organized throughout the entire process. The day of the wedding went smoothly with her skill. I would certainly highly recommend Stephanie Rinko to anyone who is looking for a knowledgeable, competent and helpful person to assist in the whole wedding process. We loved and thoroughly enjoyed working with her.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Katy · Married on 11/30/2013

Stephanie was outstanding! She made the entire wedding run smooth. She made us feel so relaxed and really got to enjoy our special day

Sent on 12/24/2013

Morgan · Married on 05/11/2013

I couldn't have had such an amazing wedding without the help of Splash Event Planning and Stephanie!! She was there for me with every question (text, email, phone call) and really went above and beyond!! She takes everything off you hands and makes sure your day is perfect in every way!!

Sent on 05/31/2013

Stephanie is fantastic and through the whole process of planning our wedding was was always available via phone, email, or in person. She helped with the set up and flow of our reception as it was at a location with multiple rooms. She also helped to organize the timeline for our day making sure that it ran smoothly from start to finish and Stephanie was there the whole time in case a problem arose.

Sent on 02/22/2013

Sheriah · Married on 08/05/2011

Splash Event Planning owned by Stephanie Rinko was the best decisions I ever made. From the first day we met, I knew she was going to be the best and make our wedding day amazing!! She stayed in constant communication, she met with me when she didn't have to, she did everything and more. I worked full time, was a part time student, and a full time mom. Stephanie made sure i didnt worry about anything. Our wedding was one of the best moments of my life and it's all due to Stephanie. Not only was she my wedding planner but she will be a life long friend!! Her professionalism and expertise and is admiring. Splash Event Planning is not one of the best but is THE BEST!!!!

Antwaun and Sheriah Dixon

Sent on 04/09/2013

Chris · Married on 07/16/2011

I can honestly not say enough great things about Steph -- she was a dream come true as a wedding planner. First and foremost, she has an incredible demeanor and disposition. She was calm, agreeable and just lovely to work with, even when the pressure was on. On the day of my wedding, we discovered my veil was torn and she stayed calm and fixed the situation within minutes. I will also say that she was very organized and knowledgeable. She connected us with great vendors (there wasn't a single vendor that we were unhappy with) and had great advice when I needed some guidance.

Sent on 05/18/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2011

Stephanie, our wedding planner served so many roles, from professional project manager to a great confidante. Her organizational skills are exquisite and her budgeting skills impeccable. Additionally her ability to speak Spanish and French was a huge plus!
    Thank you for creating the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Rachel · Married on 06/11/2011

Who knew that our daughter and son-in-law would come up with the idea of a destination wedding? And who knew that this would require the blending of two magnificent families from two very different parts of the country - the bride from Texas and the groom from Virginia - with a host of very close friends and extended family from virtually coast to coast? And who knew that the bride's and groom's one wish - that all of these important people be gathered together in Syracuse, New York, at one special time, possibly only this one special time - could be granted? Well, we as family hoped we knew, and Stephanie Rinko did know. Splash Event Planning pulled it all together seamlessly. Even today, two years and one month later, my husband and I look back on this wonderful and exciting event in Dori's and Andrew's life as the weekend that left us absolutely breathless with nothing to worry about. More importantly, the bride and groom were breathless! From Hendrick's Chapel to The Lodge at Welch Allen, from all of the vendors who had a special mission of their own to fulfill ( caterers, buses, florists, hotels, music and fireworks), the last-minute securing of a tux piece, Stephanie was by our side and coordinating every last detail. She was immediately responsive, full of ideas, never saw an obstacle and always saw an opportunity to positively convey wishes of Dori and Andrew to a couple of nervous parents. From as far out as a year to the wonderful week of and day of as she honored Dori's and Andrew's vision for their wedding, Dori and Andrew knew they had selected the perfect person with whom to make this journey. As Dori's parents, we were able to simply attend and enjoy. The looks on Dori's and Andrew's faces and the excitement of the guests told the whole story. We know that there will be another special time for Dori and Andrew, and Tom and I would look no farther than Stephanie and Splash Event Planning as the experts to carry out the next dream.

Sent on 07/09/2013

So helpful and made the day perfect and run smoothly! Made everything we desired happen!

Sent on 07/06/2013

Meredith · Married on 01/13/2007

Splash Event Planning is wonderful! Our wedding was beautiful and one of the most special days of my life. Splash Event Planning made the whole planning process easy and fun. The day of our wedding was stress free... letting my husband and I to concentrate on our big day! I consider Splash Event Planning priceless for everything they did for us!

Sent on 06/30/2013

Dori · Married on 06/11/2011

We had a fairly large wedding and about 90% of our guests traveled from out of state to attend. We planned the wedding ceremony, reception, and weekend festivities over about two years time; however, it was almost all done remotely. My family was in Texas and his in Virginia, I was traveling constantly for work, and my poor then-fiance was the only one in NY State. Stephanie was the glue. She kept us all sane, organized, and happy. When the weekend finally arrived, we were able to enjoy it all with our family and friends, knowing the details were in great hands. I found Stephanie to be calm, a great sounding board, well-connected to local vendors, creative, and extremely capable. Throughout the process, we became friends. Wedding planning is emotional, and she did an excellent job at walking us through each step. She made us feel like we were her only clients, and continually reminded us of what was most important: our marriage. I'm very thankful to have found her.

Sent on 04/04/2013