6 Reviews for SpiritualBlessings4U.com

Rev. Barb was excellent! She was able to help us with very short notice. She helped us create a customized service that not only fit our needs but also was described as beautiful by everyone in our family.

Profile Picture Kevin, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I wanted to thank you for your amazing wedding officiating services. We couldn’t be happier with your services, which not only met our expectations, but greatly exceeded them as well. We wanted a heartfelt, personal ceremony, and you gracefully helped us achieve it. You were so kind to welcome us into your home for our initial meeting. You were also very responsive from that point, all the way up to our ceremony. You were always on time or early, which we really appreciate. We are still receiving compliments on our ceremony! It was lighthearted at times, and serious at times, and overall, a lovely, well put-together ceremony that we will never forget. Thank you again for such a memorable day.

Profile Picture User526266, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Barb Boyer was a wonderful addition to our wedding. She came to our home to meet us and to design and personal and spirtual wedding that we will cherish. She made us feel like one of kind. We would highly recommend making Rev. Boyer to any couple looking for the little extra special touch.

Profile Picture Stacey, 1/2/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I are so thankful that we found Reverend Barb!! She gave us exactly the type of wedding that we wanted, with very short notice! Our wedding was held outdoors during the 1st week of December. It was 39 degrees outside and Rev Barb still had a happy face and a beautiful ceremony for us!

Profile Picture Laura, 12/6/09, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our ceremony was beautiful! We couldnt have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture Kelli, 9/5/09, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I am so glad I found SpiritualBlessings4U. Rev. Barb was wonderful! She was very easy to talk to when we expressed our visions for our wedding. SpiritualBlessings4U was able to accomodate me on short notice as well. I booked about 3 months prior to the wedding. If you are looking for a personable, pleasent and professional officiant, please give SpiritualBlessings4U a try!

Profile Picture Yvette, 2/21/09, 1 Review