Spirithaven Reviews

4 | Stuart, VA

4 Reviews for Spirithaven

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2013

Spirithaven is the perfect setting for a wedding, with the stunning pond, charismatic weeping willow and colorful peacocks flocking about. The Eutslers were so accommodating and helped us create the most memorable day of our lives. The beautiful grounds, welcoming hosts and peaceful energy of Spirithaven made it the perfect venue for my husband and I.

Sent on 03/14/2016

Michelle · Married on 06/22/2013

In 2013, my husband, Leland and I renewed our vows in celebration of our 25th wedding anniversary with family and friends at Spirithaven Farm in Stuart, Virginia. Spirithaven is a beautiful venue for an outside event both small and large. We celebrated our vow renewal under the canopy of a wonderful weeping willow tree beside a lovely pond. The Eutsler family were extremely gracious hosts and did everything they could to make our event as special as possible. I would highly recommend Spirithaven Farm for anyone planning an outdoor event.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Chandra · Married on 09/02/2012

If you're looking for the perfect venue for a rustic or country style wedding that's filled with beautiful green scenery look no further. Spirithaven Farm is gorgeous. My wedding was set in rolling hills of lush, verdant farmland and I couldn't have been happier! Scott and Kay are wonderful hosts, and they made planning the event as easy as possible - which we really appreciated. A great time was had by all and the photographs are stunning!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Marcia · Married on 08/25/2012

Six years prior to our wedding date, Brad and I went to work a party at Spirithaven. As soon as we got there, we both knew that was the place we wanted to get married. All I wanted was to be in front of the Weeping Willow by the water. I remember telling the Spirithaven family that same night “that if we ever get married, I want it to be at Spirithaven”.

We did get that day, and it was perfect. The entire group that helped put everything together was awesome. They were fun to work with and be around when planning a wedding. Spirithaven exceeded my and Brad’s expectations.

We go back every year for the Front Porch Fest music festival, the week after our anniversary, and it is always a great memory. We will never forget it.

Sent on 03/14/2016