Spinning WEB Florist Reviews

142 | Honolulu, HI

142 Reviews for Spinning WEB Florist

Shelaine · Married on 04/21/2012

Their website speaks for itself. Because of it, I knew exactly what I wanted. Wendy and I communicated the details through phone calls and emails, and in the end everything turned out BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT!!!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Heizhelle · Married on 04/14/2012

Wendy was Awesome to work with. She made our tables look so beautiful and elegant. We're glad that we went with her because she was so easy to talk to and she listened to what we wanted but made it more than what we asked for. Great job Wendy!

Sent on 07/01/2012

Pamel · Married on 04/06/2012

"Aunty" Wendy was GREAT! I told her what I wanted to have in my wedding, the theme, and the colors, as well as my budget, and she was AMAZING! She did everything I wanted and more and turned my simple wedding into an elegant one. Plus, she worked within my budget and all my guests loved everything she did!

Sent on 07/09/2012

I had a last-minute addition and they were very accomodating and reasonable.

Sent on 06/28/2012

Tanya · Married on 03/02/2012

We were both extremly pleased with the elegant flowers we were able to have within our budget and we were realy happy because we couldn't see them ahead of time because we lived out of town!!

Sent on 08/04/2012

Joyce · Married on 02/29/2012

Flowers were beautiful and PERFECT! She worked with my budget and was able to get me exactly what I wanted! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/28/2012

Marcy · Married on 02/12/2012

For all you brides out there that want the wedding of your dreams, I highly reccommend Spinning web floral. When my husband and I walked in to the ballroom it toook my breath away. Wendy and her staff did more than I could have asked for. I would totally refer them to all of my friends.

Sent on 03/28/2012
  • Annjill

Annjill · Married on 12/16/2011

A-MAZING!!! Wendy and her team are sooooo amazing!! I can't stop drooling over my beautiful flowers and decor on the day of our wedding. My husband and I are sooo thankful Spinning Web Florist was a part of our big day!! Everything was perfection! From my ceremony to reception to my candy bar buffet...BEAUTIFUL! Wendy truly embraced my vision I had for my wedding and enhanced it 100x better!! Her ideas and creativity are out of this world! We're soooo blessed she designed our winter wonderland wedding! HUGE THANKS to Spinning Web Florist for making our special day even more special!! :)

Sent on 01/18/2012

Monica · Married on 11/19/2011

LEAVE IT TO THE EXPERT! She is FABULOUS!
    Where shall I begin!! Wendy is a woman who pays great attention to detail and has an eye for class and elegance. I had heard of Spinning Web from back in my prom days so I knew it was a reputable florist. I was reintroduced to her at a Florist Workshop at the Wedding Cafe Honolulu. To be honest there were at least 5 or 6 florist at the workshop on hand to answer questions and they all seem awesome. What stood out for me was Wendy's poise and her ability to communicate to me that she was a professional who would be able to transform my visions into a floral work of art. It didn't take me long to decide that I wanted her for the job, I wrote her a check for the deposit on the spot to be sure I could secure her for my wedding date! We met in person ONCE! Yes just ONCE. And some people may think that you need to meet with your florist more than one time to be sure the job gets done right...but I trusted her and I believed that she would work her magic. The day of my wedding she pleasantly surprised me with two beautiful crystal brooches incorporated into my bouquet that I did not request, but I absolutely loved it! It ended up working perfect because I was able to dedicate my bouquet to my mom and my aunty and give them each a brooch. It was like she read my mind! The moments that were captured when I dedicated my bouquet would have never happened if it wasn't for Wendy!
    I can go on and on about her work, but you must believe in her vision and trust that she will do her absolute best. As you can see everyone has given her 5 star ratings! =)

Sent on 01/05/2012
  • I

Iolana · Married on 11/11/2011

Wendy did a wonderful job at my wedding! I described to her the feeling I wanted and basic theme i had in mind and she used her amazing creativity to bring that vision to life! On my wedding day i was blown away by the beautiful arrangements and intricate details i never could have thought of! Wendy is running around making sure everything is perfect! Her work is worth every penny we paid and now, after seeing all that she did, I would have paid even more! I 100% recommend Wendy and also recommend that you give her the creative freedom to design your floral arrangements/decorations on her own! I promise you will not be disappointed! I have received countless compliments on the flowers at the wedding! She truly created such a magical event!

Sent on 12/29/2011

Rebecca · Married on 11/06/2011

We were so impressed with the hands on and personalized touches Wendy provided for our wedding. Our wedding coordinator let us know how much time she spent making sure everything was properly placed and even spent much of her own time guarding our ceremony site from the wind! When I first arrived at our ceremony site my breath was taken away at how beautiful It was. Wendy's dedication to making sure our day went flawlessly was evident in all her hard work and dedication. The quality of flowers she used were also amazing. Everything was very fresh and arranged perfectly. It was also very easy to get ahold of Wendy if I had any questions leading up to our wedding date which was such a load off my mind to know I was working with a true professional who takes pride in her work. I can't stress to you enough of how great it was to work with her and I couldn't thank her enough for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 12/11/2011

Laurie · Married on 09/10/2011

To this day I am truly amazed at how Wendy and Reuben turned a very large community pavilion into an elegant fantasy escape. Wendy's ability to capture the fairy tale feeling that the bride (Tania) wanted was done with a lot of thought and detail. A large grassy area was transformed from a field of green into a candle lit walkway amidst a carpet of bright pink daisies. A princess candy bar and dainty dessert bar added the finishing touches to a most enchanted evening. To have been able to capture all of this could only have been done by someone with much creativity and heart. Tania wanted a "princess" wedding and Wendy was able to capture it and everyone left with that happily ever after feeling...it was more than what was expected.

Sent on 10/03/2011

DONNA · Married on 05/31/2011

WENDY DID A FABULOUS JOB ON OUR FLOWERS...THE BRIDES
    BOUQUET WAS AMAZING....THANKS WENDY!

Sent on 06/14/2011
  • Minnette Joy

Minnette Joy · Married on 05/28/2011

Wendy and her staff at Spinning Webb was the best. Our ceremony and reception flowers was amazing. My bouquet was exactly how I wanted. She was very flexible with us and was with us all the way with our flower design. It was exactly how we picture it. Totally awesome!

Sent on 06/15/2011

Nadine · Married on 05/07/2011

I only had a vision of the kind of flowers I wanted and she produced more than I expected. Spinning Web can not only satisfy the traditional styles but also creative ones.

Sent on 06/29/2011

Gina · Married on 02/11/2011

My wedding coordinator recommended Spinning WEB and I am 100% happy with her choice! They provided amazing floral arrangements and also helped decorate the ceremony altar. I was so impressed with them, they totally designed around my wedding theme and did a beautiful job. Thank you so much Wendy, you are amazing!

Sent on 03/09/2011

Amanda · Married on 01/08/2011

I had no idea what I how I wanted my ceremony and reception decor to look like but Wendy was able take whatever little likes and dislikes I gave her and turn it into something more than I ever dreamed. I received so many compliments on the decor and the bouquets, pretty much everything that Wendy had a part in creating. She and her staff are great, easy to work with and I was blessed to have them be a part of my day.

Sent on 02/04/2011

chevelle · Married on 01/01/2011

I was extremely happy with the services I received. The flowers were fresh, the arrangements were exceptional, and wendy was vn Expressway) to Schuykill Expressway (76W), and follow instructions below from Center City Philadelphia

Sent on 02/05/2011
  • tiftif77

Tiffany · Married on 10/02/2010

Wendy did an AMAZING job on my wedding. Her imagination for her bride is 100% when I explained to her briefly of what I wanted she did EXACTLY what I wanted. She also surprised me with doing something extra for my ceremony with my drapery (see picture). She spent months with me in staying within my budget and helped me figure out another arrangement when I was just about to go over on my budget.

I would definately recommend Wendy for ANY wedding big or small.

Sent on 01/07/2012

Darya · Married on 10/01/2010

Wendy designed my bridal bouquet and it was so gorgeous! I wish It could have stayed that way forever! I choose deep purple, dark blue and fuchsia as my colors and Wendy put together the most gorgeous bouquet I have ever seen! Way better then I even imagined it would look like! She communicated regularly with me thru e-mails, dealt with my last minute decision to totally change colors and flowers and delivered everything exactly on time! Wendy made a last minute decision to change some of the flowers that we had previously agreed on because due to the weather at the time in Hawaii, the original flower choices wouldn't have held up so well. I appreciated her being honest and explaining to me why she made the decision and used her best judgement cause I wanted my flowers to look fresh for as long as possible, and they did! So I'm happy she thought of that. It was a great experience with Spinning Web Florist!

Sent on 10/19/2010
  • Glenda

Glenda · Married on 08/07/2010

From the very first time I met Wendy she was really nice and excited for me about my wedding. I could not ask for another florist to do our flowers for the wedding. When you tell her the theme of your wedding, the colors, and the type of atmosphere of your wedding, she will incorporate all of that and produce beautiful floral arrangements. I told her how much I loved peonies and how much I wanted them as my bouqet and she did her best in getting them for me. On the day of our wedding, I was in awe when I received the bouquet of flowers, when I walked into the chapel about to make my first steps marching down the aisle, and at the reception site. She decorated the chapel so heavenly! The reception was beautiful as well! It was exactly how I pictured my wedding decor to be like. I most definitely recommend Wendy as a wedding florist. She is very creative and she works well within your budget. God has truly gifted her with such talent and I only wish for every bride to experience having a beautiful magnificent wedding of their dreams!

Sent on 02/04/2011

Kapua · Married on 07/31/2010

My wedding looked exactly how I envisioned it, She worked with my budget and made it beautiful. She is very talented and she knows how weddings work. If you need ideas shes the one to ask and she'll make your day what you've dreamed of.

Sent on 09/26/2010

jessica · Married on 07/11/2010

I had an excellent experience with Spinning WEB and could not have asked for more! My husband and I had no idea where to start with our florals- all we knew was that we wanted to tie in an unusual "martial arts" theme to the decor. Wendy helped us create unique, beautiful (and non-tacky) florals that totally matched our style and impressed all our guests. We had sooo many compliments during and after our wedding! Spinning WEB also went above and beyond in helping set up our venue in addition to setting up the florals. When we realized that we had to cut back on our florals budget, Wendy was very flexible and creative in helping us reduce costs without compromising the overall quality of our florals. Communication between Spinning WEB and myself was always prompt and clear through both e-mail and phone contact. I would definitely recommend Spinning WEB to anyone who wants beautiful, unique flowers and a very personable and professional customer experience.

Sent on 11/03/2010

Michelle · Married on 07/04/2010

Wendy is absoultely wonderful to work with. She is extremely creative. We just shared one aspect of our design concept and was able to create a beautiful ceremony and reception site for us.

Sent on 07/12/2010

Brandi · Married on 06/19/2010

Stunning, memorable, amazing! The staff at Spinning Web and their designs were breath taking. Wendy was great in making my visions and dreams come true. Not only that, Wendy and her team actually exceeded my expectations with their attention to detail and ability to incorporate our sense of style from the ceremony and reception pieces to my wonderful bridal bouquet. Wendy was always available and made me feel comfortable in making the flowers and designs my own. The quality of service, helpfulness, organization and professionalism were invaluable.

Sent on 09/23/2010