Spinning WEB Florist Reviews

142 | Honolulu, HI

142 Reviews for Spinning WEB Florist

Marilyn · Married on 11/14/2015

YOU MUST BOOK SPINNING WEB FLORIST FOR YOUR WEDDING!!! Planning a destination in Hawaii from California was so easy with vendors like Spinning Web! I found them on yelp and corresponded with them vial email and once on the phone for my vision for the wedding. I sent them samples of ideas that I liked and they perfectly nailed it! I worked with Whitney throughout the whole process and she was very professional and responded to emails very quickly - much appreciated! When I arrived to the wedding site, the ceremony arch was already up and centerpieces were already set up on the tables. They are professional, timely and extremely good at what they do! Thank you so much Spinning Web for making my beautiful flowers!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 12/04/2015

The team at Spinning Web were great communicated via email and pictures. .
    And that can be nerve racking not seeing anything until the day of! !
    But when I saw our bouquets. .I fell in love! They were exactly how I sent the request in for.
    And looking around the tent. .ceremony arch..and tables. .I was just amazed..it wasn't a lot of flowers or vibrant colors (which is what I wanted ) bit EVERYTHING was as I pictured it.
    Just beautiful arrangement and set up.
    Would definitely recommend Spinning Web for your day

Sent on 05/05/2016

Spinning Web Florist was great to work with! I planned my wedding in a short amount of time, and they were so accommodating and very helpful in giving me suggestions that worked great with the type of wedding I wanted. Whitney responded quickly to all my questions, and gave me updated proposals throughout the process. My bouquet, ceremony backdrop, and table centerpieces were beautiful and matched perfectly with the blush and gold color scheme I was going for. They even provided leis for our parents and the officiant at great prices which was super convenient. I'm so happy to have worked with them and would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Melissa · Married on 07/18/2015

My flowers were absolutely stunning. I was so in love with my bouquet and the centerpieces were even more beautiful then I could have hoped. I worked with Whitney to design our wedding look and complete the contracts. She was very responsive, helpful and professional. Mahalo to Spinning Web Florist for making my wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Ashley · Married on 04/25/2015

Beautiful!!! Exactly what I wanted! Very good at updating your proposAls or any changes.

Sent on 05/15/2015

Troy · Married on 03/07/2015

Spinning Web surpassed our expectations. They were efficient and had great ideas that were executed perfectly to make our wedding a success.

Sent on 04/07/2015

Angela · Married on 11/08/2014

Wendy and Reuben did such a beautiful job for my wedding! I got married at Fosters Point and the flowers complimented the site so well. They worked with my budget and wedding ideas, and created the most beautiful bouquets and floral arrangements. Wendy was always open to my suggestions and made sure we were on the same page during our meeting.

Come wedding day, I was in shock when Reuben delivered the bouquets…I could not believe how AMAZING they looked! I eagerly anticipated how the other floral arrangements would look and I was blown away when I arrived to the wedding site. The hues of pink, coral, and champagne popped against the blue ocean as the backdrop and created such a romantic ambiance for the reception.

I cannot thank them enough for the lovely flowers! I seriously could not stop looking at all the flowers the entire night! Thank you Wendy and Reuben!!!

Sent on 11/24/2014

I can't begin to express how thankful we are to Wendy & her team for making our wedding perfect despite the madness our wedding crasher, hurricane Ana brought with her. Wendy was awesome!  I don't know how she did it, but she transformed a plain white tent (added at the last minute bc of the rain) into the setting for a storybook romance - all on the fly.  Everyone keeps telling me how beautiful the decor was and how so very ME it was~  she took the time to listen to our vision for our wedding & brought it to life...

Sent on 10/26/2014
  • User4120020 · 2+ years ago

I gave her a budget and told her what i wanted and she did it.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Shawn · Married on 07/19/2014

Wendy provided me with her professional guidance and recommendation with my nephews wedding. She was thorough with her floral designs and was very accommodating when changes had to be made. The results were "Stunning" !!! The bride and invited guess were left breathless with her floral arrangements. Thanks Wendy for making my BJ's and Jaime's wedding day so memorable and worry free !!!!!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Evany · Married on 05/09/2014

Wendy was so helpful. I never got to meet her in person (destination wedding and everything was corresponded/communicated via email or phone). Everything turned out to be better than I expected. Wendy was quick to respond to my emails and was flexible in revising the flower orders last min. I highly recommend her to all the brides who are planning their weddings (even if you are planning from far far away)!

Sent on 05/19/2014
  • User4172016 · 2+ years ago

You will not be disappointed with Wendy and Spinning Web. She knew exactly what I wanted based on my Pinterest board and our in depth in person meeting. And the results were better than I could have imagined. She also worked well with the DIY things I wanted to incorporate.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Cyra-ann · event on: 04/26/2014

Wendy and her team did such an excellent job. From having the vision of the party every single aspect was perfect and so personal. My family and I all love her and her team. I super recommend them!!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Alysia · Married on 04/22/2014

I hired Wendy to do the flowers for my wedding after only corresponding via email. I saw pictures of her work on her Facebook page and felt she most closely matched my vision. I sent her my inspiration photos and she immediately said she understood what I wanted. I have to admit I was so nervous but because I don't live in Hawaii I didn't have the option to interview in person. I was completely blown away by my flowers. They were exactly what I envisioned and she was able to reuse all of the flowers from my ceremony at the reception. I would absolutely recommend Spinning WEB!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Excellent service, the flowers were absolutely beautiful and exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 05/26/2014

Julie · Married on 04/04/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Wendy and Spinning WEB Florist! I received a few florist recommendations from our wedding coordinator, and then like any bride planning a destination wedding, I relied on online ratings/reviews. All the good things I read about Wendy and her team could not have been any truer. I first contacted Wendy just a few months before our wedding, and although she was very busy at the time, she happily agreed to do the floral designs for our big day. I had a general idea of what I wanted, but I was worried it would be hard to communicate that over the phone/email, but Wendy was great at asking questions, making helpful suggestions, and showing me pictures to give me an even better idea of how things would look. I tend to be very detail oriented, and I changed my mind on things a few times, but Wendy was just so lovely and accommodating. When we walked into our reception on our wedding night, the floral designs were one of the first things I noticed, and they transformed the empty room that I'd seen during walk throughs. I was absolutely blown away by the work that Wendy and her team did, they completely understood the look I was going for, and they nailed it!! It was better than I ever could have imagined (and I spent a LOT of time trying to picture how it would come together). Wendy even added a few smaller touches (i.e. small starfish, driftwood, etc.) that just tied everything together and were so beautiful. And even though it wasn't the right time of year, she managed to get the salmon peonies that she knew I really wanted for our arrangements, and I could not have been happier! Everyone commented on how beautiful the centerpieces were and how much they loved the way our sweetheart table and cake were decorated, and we have Wendy and her team to thank for all of it! I'm so grateful that I found Spinning WEB florist and would highly recommend them to any other bride.

Sent on 03/19/2015
  • WHITNEY

WHITNEY · Married on 02/22/2014

Wendy and her team from Spinning Web Florist were absolutely amazing! They took my dream wedding and made it a reality. From ceremony to cocktail hour to reception was completed with absolute perfection. I could not have asked to have a better team of florists. They not only did my flowers but my candy table, cake table, favor table and much much more. Loved every thing and every one!!!!

Sent on 03/14/2014

Paula · event on: 01/25/2014

This is my second time conducting business with Spinning Web. I was so over joyed by the beautiful decorations and flowers Wendy created for my wedding that I had to use her again. If you want gorgeous centerpieces then, PLEASE use Wendy Balidoy. She will not disappoint you. As a matter of fact, she will EXCEED your expectations. She made purple and white flower center pieces trimmed in rhinestones for my friend's baby shower. I simply describe and provided a few pictures of my idea and POOF! She makes my vision come to life! She is truly talented. She has the ability to see your vision no matter how clear or unclear. Trust me, it will become tangible once she is involved.

Sent on 09/04/2014

Meredith · Married on 01/12/2014

Amazing and magical!! Thank you Wendy!! Prettiest wedding I've ever seen!!!

Sent on 03/26/2014

Marissa · Married on 01/04/2014

Wendy was absolutely wonderful and I feel so blessed that she was available to provide the flowers and decor for my wedding. Everything was simply beautiful. Wendy was also very professional and easy to work with. she made it so easy to plan a wedding all the way from Japan. Her vision of my wedding decor was more than I could have imagined.

Sent on 03/14/2014

Jenna · Married on 01/03/2014

Wendy does an amazing job with flowers! I am not that good with explaining exactly what I want but she took the pictures I liked and my brief explanation of what I wanted and made the most beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets. She is very creative and versatile as well. Go check out her work on Instagram, you wont be disappointed!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Kris · Married on 11/09/2013

Wendy Balidoy at Spinning Web did the floral decorations and arrangements (gazebo decorations and draping, bouquets, boutonnieres, leis, centerpieces, head table decorations and reception table decorations) for our wedding at the Ihilani in Ko Olina. I couldn't have been more IMPRESSED! After meeting and working with her, I always felt CONFIDENT that everything would work out and we would not be disappointed. I was amazed at how her CREATIVITY and ATTENTION TO DETAIL made the experience so MEMORABLE and UNIQUE! We had bottled our own wine and she creatively incorporated them into a floral arrangement as our centerpieces; our extra cranes were nicely added into all the floral arrangements throughout the wedding; and the floral arrangements is what tied the whole wedding together and made it so AMAZING! Wendy, we can't thank you enough for creating OUR PERFECT WEDDING and reception!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Maile · Married on 10/19/2013

Wendy created the most beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, and boutineers! She helped make our special day perfect. We are so very grateful for the thoughtfulness to detail, time and effort put into our floral designs. You cannot go wrong with Spinning Web Florist!!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Brandy · Married on 10/13/2013

Wendy had the best ideas and worked within our budget. All our guests commented on her work, from the ceremony to reception.

Sent on 11/25/2013
  • Shauna

Shauna · Married on 10/12/2013

Wendy and her team did a fantastic job at my wedding. Everything from the ceremony arbor and flower clusters to the bouquets to the reception centerpieces to my sweetheart table and cake florals were absolutely beautiful. I loved my bouquet, my bridesmaid bouquets, and my mother's corsage bracelet.

During the dinner prayer, I took a minute to look around at the centerpieces and tried to take in the whole ambiance of my reception. I loved the reception centerpieces and the pops of orange and plum throughout. Wendy even included some orange title lilies in my floral clusters, which excited me because those are my favorite flowers. We also had a lot of really good comments from our guests on how much they liked my reception centerpieces and ceremony clusters.

Wendy was very easy to work with. I planned my Waikiki wedding from my home in Las Vegas, so a lot of my correspondence was done via email and Wendy always responded in a timely manner. I was fortunate to meet with Wendy in person and had a great planning meeting. She is very knowledgeable about all of the different types of flowers (and there are tons), had a lot of pictures which helped me visualize my wedding and had a lot of great ideas. She made sure to capture my vision. My mother was a little nervous about the flowers at first because, without pictures or seeing it in person, she had a hard time envisioning all of my floral elements in one place. But from the moment that the bouquets arrived in my room, she started to get excited about all of the flowers. And at the end of the night, she told me how well put together our ideas were and loved all of the flowers.

I can’t thank Spinning Web enough for the awesome job they did.

Sent on 12/19/2013