Spinnin' Discs Reviews

265 | Schaumburg, IL

265 Reviews for Spinnin' Discs

Julia · Married on 05/23/2015

Working with Ron was great right from the start - he was friendly, prompt, knowledgable, and most importantly, very flexible. We had a russian/american wedding and really wanted to incorporate both cultures into the wedding. Ron and our DJ Clint really made that come to life during the wedding. Everyone had so much fun and Clint kept everyone dancing all night. I would definitely recommend spinning discs to anyone! It was such a pleasure working with Ron and Clint!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Ryan · Married on 05/09/2015

Totally professional and fun! Thank you Ron and Clint!!

Sent on 05/25/2015
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/09/2015

We chose spinnin discs for our wedding and Ron was absolutely great to work with. He was on top of things, polite, understanding and easy to work with. He was definitely working in our best interest instead of trying to sell us a bunch of things we didn't need and wouldn't work with our venue. He was very knowledgable, professional and not pushy like most vendors. Thank you so much Ron for making our planning and day of the wedding a breeze.

Clint was our dj for the night and he was a lot of fun. We also had a band playing and he coordinated very well with the band.

Thank you guys so much and I will definitely refer you to friends and use you guys for up coming events!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Absolutely great to work with, super responsive through email and phone. Ron along with our DJ Bill were super patient with us when it came to choosing the appropriate songs and timeline for the wedding. I would definitely recommend to anyone that is getting married or having a special event where a DJ is needed.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 04/18/2015

Absolutely loved working with Spinnin' Discs for my wedding! The owner Ron really knows his stuff, and pairs you with a DJ who will be a perfect fit for what you are looking for at your event. Our DJ Tony was super flexible and kept the party going all night long! I got so many compliments on what a professional and amazing DJ he was. He not only played all the right songs, but was an excellent MC making sure we stayed on schedule for all of the nights events. This really made my night as a bride stress free, and I was actually able to enjoy dancing at my wedding. He was also able to mix in some traditional music we provided to satisfy my husband's family. Wonderful experience and our wedding wouldn't have been the same without Tony! Thank you Spinnin' Discs!!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Emily · Married on 04/11/2015

Thank you guys for making the day wonderful. Definitely would recommend. Love the song choices as well as the communication and you kept everyone dancing all night!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Monica · Married on 12/13/2014

Loved working with Ron and describing the type of experience we wanted for our wedding. He was very responsive and accommodating to our budget and all my questions. He assigned Chuck as our DJ. Chuck was great! He played all the songs we requested and really read the crowd. He was professional and understood what type of experience we wanted for our wedding. We want to thank Spinnin Discs for helping make our wedding day memorable

Sent on 02/02/2015

Katie · Married on 11/08/2014

Ron at Spinnin discs was by far one of our most responsive and attentive vendors we used for our wedding. And Clint our dj for the day of was awesome!!! We wanted a wedding where everyone was on the dance floor and Clint delivered! We could not have asked for a better experience! We highly recommend spinnin discs!!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Spinning Discs is all around a top-notch company. From our initial consults with Ron and Bill to the wedding itself, Spinning Discs exceeded our expectations and we never had to worry about our DJ.

At our wedding Bill and his wife did an absolutely fantastic job! I cannot count the number of text messages my wife and I received the morning after our wedding saying how awesome the music was and how great our DJ Bill was. Bill knew exactly what to play and when to play it, always keeping the party alive.

I would recommend Spinning Discs and Bill to anyone looking for a DJ for their event. He truly helped make our night one of the best nights of our lives! My wife and I will be reaching our to Bill personally to thank him!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/27/2014

We loved working with Spinnin Discs for our wedding. Ron was so helpful. Emails were almost always returned within minutes. Every step of the way was professional. Bill was our DJ and did an excellent job. No complaints!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Ron & Clint were absolutely phenomenal! From start to finish they went above and beyond our expectations; We could not have asked for a better DJ. If you want quality customer service and a DJ who has everything down to a science, then look no further. Clint knows how to keep everybody on the dance floor all night long. Thank you Ron & Clint!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Spinnin' Discs was AMAZING and easily my favorite wedding vendor. Ron was our main contact and was the most responsive person I've ever met... he must get updates on his phone or something. Sometimes I would get a response back from him in minutes! He was always super friendly and professional, as was our assigned D.J. Tony. Unfortunately, Tony fell sick ON the wedding day (you never think this kind of thing will happen to you, but I assure you, it does), and Ron called me to apologize and tell me that everything was going to be ok- he was sending over a sub D.J. named Anthony. He assured me that Anthony was great and that we'd be in good hands. When we got to the reception venue, Anthony was already there and immediately introduced himself. He talked the plan over with my husband and again with the entire wedding party just before the big entrances. He was very professional and excited to be there. He pumped up all my friends to start the reception off with a bang. Throughout dinner he checked in with me to make sure everything was good, the first dance and parent dances were perfect, and the dance songs... WOAH. I can't say enough about Anthony's D.J. skills. He played totally appropriate but danceable songs for all the guests and amped up the party once the older folks started leaving. My friends and I danced late into the night, and honestly I've never heard a better D.J. I couldn't recommend Spinnin' Discs enough. They're the best!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Madeline · Married on 09/06/2014

Spinnin Discs was amazing to work with for our wedding. We dealt with Ron and he was extremely friendly and responsive and answered all our questions and emails in an extremely timely manner. They have a great website to use to plan your event with all your song choices and playlists for the reception. It was extremely easy to use. He paired us up with his right hand man Clint as our DJ and Clint did not disappoint. He was very easy going and we enjoyed meeting him and working with him on all the details of our reception. He was lively as our DJ but never overbearing, or worse cheesy. He played every song on our playlist and accommodated all our special requests. He had a great personality and we loved having him as our DJ. Spinnin Discs also provided our uplighting and a starry night sky which looked amazing in our venue. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/05/2014

I cannot say enough about the team at Spinnin' Discs! We initially met with Ron the owner last minute, when we stopped into the photography studio that they share buildings with. Ron was happy to take the time and discuss their services with us. From the initial consultation, we felt very comfortable with Ron. You can tell he takes a lot of pride in his company and runs a very smooth business. He offered us great pricing without any need for haggling, and showed us their very organized system which allowed us to be involved in as little or as much of our music selection as we wanted. Ron continued to impress us with his quick responses and follow ups throughout our planning. He set us up with our dj, Bill, who we immediately felt was a great choice. Bill was outgoing and friendly and understood exactly how we wanted our big day to run. Bill was great at making suggestions and listening to our thoughts. He was very thorough at our final planning meeting and emailed and called us with any questions, and to remind us of main events that needed to be decided. When the wedding day finally arrived, Bill checked in early and had everything ready with plenty of time, just as promised. Just as things were about to start, a terrible storm came thru and we lost all power at our venue. Rather than sitting back and making it an easy night for himself, Bill rushed in and told us he had contacted Ron and they were calling everyone in the area to get us a generator. Within an hour, Spinnin Discs had a second dj (Jacob) and a generator at our venue! The venue didn't make any kind of effort that even compared to this. Spinnin discs came thru for us and allowed us to continue on with all of our plans to the wedding. They had our dance floor full for most of the night and we heard compliments from our guests about them all night! Bill and Jacob had a great attitude and brought a great vibe to a day that could have been ruined. I highly recommend Spinnin Discs to everyone! They rock!

Sent on 09/08/2014
  • I

Iwona · Married on 08/31/2014

I loved working with Spinnin Discs. Ron was great, took care of everything very well. And Clint , our Dj was amazing!!! We loved the music! He rocked the dance floor the entire night !! It was a great pleasure to work with Clint and Ron!!!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Beth · Married on 08/09/2014

I highly recommend Spinnin Discs. Their prices were very reasonable and the service is top notch. We met with Ron a few times to discuss what we wanted, and he frequently checked in to make sure we were happy. We met with two djs because we did not click with the first, and LOVED Rick. He did both our ceremony and reception. He was phenomenal! Professional and fun, the dance floor was packed all night. He worked around our schedule, and our guests raved about how wonderful Rick was. They made our wedding planning go smoothly with their online system and responsiveness. Go with Spinnin' Discs- you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Erin · Married on 08/09/2014

We worked mostly with Ron and Clint. Ron assisted us in setting appointments, working our vision, and providing us access to their easy site to add songs we wanted or did not want played. Clint ended up being our DJ with Jacob as his assistant. They were flexible with our odd requests (which were wrestling themed entrances--my husband's obsession) and Clint sounded like an announcer--it was PERFECT! They didn't play any of the songs we told them not to and played some current requests the guests wanted. They read the crowd and kept the party going from 6pm until midnight. We had to quick off our guest on the dance floor to take the bus back to the hotel. I would certainly recommend them and use for another event should one arise.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Becky · Married on 07/20/2014

Spinnin Discs did an amazing job for our wedding. We loved working with Clint. He was very easy going and fun to chat with but paid attention to details and did an amazing job! We ended up having more people dancing in the courtyard rather in the carriage house where he was set up but he still kept up with what was good for the celebration even though it was hard for him to see the dancing at times. Everything about the music, announcements, and sound was perfect.

Sent on 08/08/2014

Kelly · Married on 07/19/2014

Spinnin discs are amazing! They are professional and accommodating! Ron made a fantastic mix for our father/ daughter / flash mob routine! Bill was an attentive DJ and kept the party going all night! They are fabulous!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Lauren · Married on 07/11/2014

When we first met with Ron, he was very welcoming! He was the only person we met with that actually asked us what we wanted in a DJ and took notes on our answers. We met with our DJ Bill many times throughout our planning process and really felt like Ron, Bill, and the rest of Spinnin' Discs were truly invested in our wedding. Last minute another Dj needed to be added to our wedding and they were very accommodating to the new situation. My husband and I as well as our guests absolutely loved how amazing Spinnin' Discs truly was for our ceremony and reception.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Jen · Married on 06/28/2014

I cannot say enough positive things about Ron and Clint at Spinnin' Discs! From our initial meeting to the "big day" they were positive, friendly, and really cared about us! Ron, who we met with initially, made sure we chose the appropriate package for our wedding. Clint, our actual DJ, met with us once in the office and we heard from him twice on the phone before our wedding. He went over every detail with us and made sure we weren't leaving anything out! The night of the wedding Clint kept the party going and checked in with us every step of the way to make sure we were having a good time! We had a ton of compliments from our family and friends about how fun our wedding was- all thanks to Clint and the flow of the evening!! I would recommend Spinnin' Discs to anyone for your wedding day! Very easy to work with, great value for the price point, and just a fun group of people who care about you having the best possible time!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Katie · Married on 06/20/2014

Spinnin Discs was so wonderful to work with. Very professional! They really made sure that we had everything we wanted and then some. I recommend Chuck...he was a great dj and so fun to work with! Thanks to him and Ron for helping us to plan a perfect night! Our dance floor was always full.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Lynn · Married on 06/07/2014

I would HIGHLY recommend using Spinnin' Discs to anyone. They did such an amazing job and kept our dance floor full all night long. Ron was one of my favorite vendors to work with as he was always so responsive, followed up often to see how things were going and if we needed anything, and truly made us feel like he valued our business. Bob and Michael DJ'd for us the night of our wedding and kept everything right on schedule for us and were so pleasant to work with. We met with Bob ahead of time to discuss what was really important to us and he nailed it. Their online tool is also extremely easy to use and made communicating order of events and song requests so seamless and ensures you don't forget anything. These guys are superb!

Sent on 06/18/2014

They did a great job and they kept everyone dancing all night long.

Sent on 06/09/2014

The DJ and management team were so easy to work with, enthusiastic about our wedding, offered helpful suggestions, and answered all questions very promptly. At our wedding, our DJ was professional and fun at the same time. We would recommend Spinnin' Discs to anyone in need of a DJ!

Sent on 06/14/2014