9 Reviews for Spinnaker Beach Club & Paradise Grill

9 Spinnaker Beach Club & Paradise Grill Reviews

This place is amazing! Chris was our coordinator and was so easy to work with. He really did an outstanding job at figuring out what we were about and how we wanted our wedding done. We live out of state so it was a bit intimidating trying to find a vendor and trust that all would go according to plan. We could not have made a better choice. Everything went perfectly! Joey the DJ was great at helping us with the music. He made that part so stress free for us which we greatly appreciated. The chefs and service staff was excellent. They were professional and polite. The food was delicious!!! I cannot say enough good things about this place. The beach set up was beautiful. They have private beach so no one can walk through your ceremony. If you are out of state (or in state) and looking for an amazing place to get married in Panama City Beach this is your place!
Thanks again Spinnaker Beach Club for an amazing wedding and reception !!!!
Lissa E.

Profile Picture User4957337, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nikki the Coordinator with Spinnakers Club was awesome! She returned my calls and/or emails in a timely manner. She bent over backwards to keep my fiancé happy with his food choices and substituted what he wanted with his foods. We gave her the idea and she hit the decorations "head-on perfect" for the tables. They had a minimum setting, and right before the wedding cut our bill in half, since we were only having half of their minimum of 50 people, which we had 25, so with the extra money we saved, we ended up being able to provide our guests with an open bar tab, which was perfect! The staff was also great and made me feel very special on my wedding day! Will definitely and already have recommended them!

Profile Picture SONYA, 8/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Very pretty and well set up! Everything was ready when everyone arrived for the celebration to begin. Everyone was very professional and ready to help in any way possibly, including the wait staff! Beautiful setting and great people!

Profile Picture User4293687, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

After many years of visiting Spinnakers while my daughter was growing up, she decided to have her wedding there. We drove from Texas the first of June to visit with Nikki Hilbert who was ready to meet with us, was interested in our wants and needs and made sure we had a memorable wedding! From June until after the wedding Nikki was available to any questions or concerns I had. She not only provided the most awesome wedding and reception venue, her recommendations for other needs were great! The DJ Steve Evans was great and every staff member of Spinnakers we dealt with. We had 75 plus friends and family visit from 3 states and I have never received so many compliments on the wedding, food, the venue. We could not have been happier and I will ALWAYS recommend Spinnakers Beach Club for anyone visiting Panama City Beach whether it be something as simple as lunch or as important as a wedding! Thank you again Nikki Hilbert for your professionalism and personal attentiveness to making my daughter's most important day a Blessing!

Profile Picture LaDonna, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nikki was the absolute sweetest! She's the best!

Profile Picture Sherry, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I do not have enough nice amazing words to say about Nikki! I decided about 3 months ago I wanted to get married in Florida but had no idea where to begin! We were originally going to do the ceremony ourself and just use Spinnakers for the food (we go every year and already know it's amazing!!) but after calling and talking to Nikki I knew I had to have my ceremony with her! My mom and I were lucky enough to go to Florida for the weekend and meet her in person and we fell in love! She answered every off the wall question we had and made us feel so comfortable. I wanted nothing more than to make amazing memories with my Mom while we planned my big day together and that's EXACTLY what we have now!!! Nikki was seriously always an email, text or phone call away to whatever we needed!! The day of the wedding was nothing short of a dream! I chose to be surprised with seeing my decorations until I walked down the aisle and I am so glad I did because it was absolutely perfect!!! I had so many compliments on the decor and the food!!! At one point I looked over and Nikki was walking all around with my five year old niece by the hand looking for a toy crab the size of a quarter... Nikki found it! My mom dropped her ring and broke it 20 minutes before the ceremony, Nikki fixed it.. and I had this amazing dream of marrying my best friend at the ocean with all of my family and friends and guess what Nikki made it all come true and it was better than I could ever have imagined!! I could never ever thank get enough for the special memories she helped me make and if I could do it again I would in a heartbeat!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/26/14, 1 Review

Wow!
What an accommodating and wonderful place to have a wedding.
The wedding planner (Nikki) was amazing and so attentive to every detail. The place was decorated beautifully and our elderly guest as well as children were kept cool and entertained prior to the wedding. The DJ went above and beyond to make sure the day was perfect. The food was excellent and the chocolate fountain was to die for. Great Job Spinnaker, Nikki, and crew for going above and beyond!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter planned her wedding from Birmingham with their event coordinator Nikki. She was always just a text, call, or email away. Nikki ' s motto is "no worries! " and that is the absolute truth. All the guests said that was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. Nikki did all the reception table centerpieces and my daughter's bouquet and the boutonniere. Her flowers were amazing! The whole staff was very helpful and polite and for the price, I don't think anyone can beat Spinnaker. I highly recommend them for a beautiful yet relaxed and fun wedding.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/7/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

We are from Indiana and had to trust in their planners to put everything together from afar (which is nerve racking). But there was NO need to worry because Spinnakers helped to make this an amazing experience. They were always willing to make adjustments on decorations (which ended up beautiful...I highly recommend the decoration package they offer), the set up was lovely, and the atmosphere was upbeat and fun. But what set them FAR above and beyond was their service!!! They kept all other customers out of our area, the food was kept fresh and presentable at all times, and the servers were out of this world. I had multiple guests comment that their glass was never empty for more than 30 seconds. I would tell any bride looking for a fun, energetic wedding and reception to book theirs here!

Profile Picture Cara, 6/1/13, 3 Reviews