Spina Reviews

32 | New York, NY

32 Reviews for Spina

Karen · Married on 07/05/2013

We got married on July 5, 2013 at Tribeca Rooftop in Manhattan. Paul and his team did an INCREDIBLE job! We were thrilled with the entire event and we especially appreciated the tone that was set by the decorations. From the first time we met with Paul, we just knew he was UNIQUE; however, it wasn't until our second meeting with him that we were convinced that there was no one else we wanted to work with. Paul had such CREATIVE and CLEVER ideas and he understood the concept that we were trying to create. We LOVED his suggestions and ideas and we could not be more impressed with his chuppah vision, it was FABULOUS! A wedding is a lot of work, the planning and organization are endless, but when you have your friend standing by your side to answer your questions and to give honest answers, rest assured that everything will turn out SPECTACULAR!!! Hiring Paul was one of the the BEST decisions we made!!! He became our friend and remained extremely professional every step of the way!
    We appreciate the STUPENDOUS job he did. Thanks a million!!! Paul also did my bridal shower and he made it EXTRA SPECIAL. The room looked fabulous and everyone was asking who did the decorations. The flowers were a BIG hit and so were the additional touches that Paul added to spice up my hawaiian theme. The manager of the restaurant contacted me to praise Paul and his team for their efficiency and told me that they were a pleasure to work with. We will always be thankful to Paul and his team for the WONDERFUL job he did!!!

Sent on 08/17/2013

Paul was great! Very helpful with everything decor, not just the flowers!

Sent on 08/16/2014

Cali · Married on 08/25/2012

Excellent Customer Service, Paul and Vanessa were delightful to work with and made my Wedding Day beautiful!!!

Sent on 09/22/2012
  • Spencer Jones

Spencer · Married on 06/28/2014

3.5

Paul gave us exactly what we wanted! Everything was absolutely stunning! He was very easy to talk to and we felt very comfortable asking for exactly what we wanted, and him and his team executed it flawlessly. It also didn't break the bank like we thought our 'flower budget' was going to. Very reasonably priced for excellent service and execution. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/05/2014

Lindsay · Married on 04/27/2013

I would recommend Paul and his team to any and every bride in New York! He was wonderful for so many reasons, he was patient, flexible, professional and most important he stayed within my budget and delivered 110% of what was promised. Paul created floral arrangements for both my rehearsal dinner and wedding in Manhattan and everything was breathtaking. The flowers were the first thing my guests commented on and four months later our friends and family are still talking about them. Paul was at my venue first thing in the AM and worked tirelessly to make everything perfect, he even used extra flowers and branches to fashion an additional back drop for my ceremony. Paul does not deliver cookie-cutter arrangements, he is innovative and passionate about what he does and this shows in his work. I would work with him again in a heartbeat and hope that I get the chance to! Hire Spina, you won’t regret it!

Lindsay N.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Jenn · Married on 08/21/2011

Paul was recommended by our venue (Tribeca Rooftop) and he really set the tone for our wedding. He helped me choose my colors and even recommended colors for bridesmaid dresses ! He helped make our wedding looking modern and different by getting square tables and adding color linens. The flower arrangements that he suggested were great but it wasn't until I walked in that I realized how talented he was. Paul understood my vision and made it real! The flower arrangements were beautiful!!! Paul was fantastic and I would recommend him for any event - big or small he truly adds a flare of creativity to make your event unique.

Sent on 09/05/2011

Ashley · Married on 10/16/2011

3.5

Paul was absolutely wonderful with the flowers and décor at our wedding. The best part was he was willing to work on our budget and still make it a classy affair. He’s very knowledgeable of what will and won’t work on your budget and can give alternatives. I couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful wedding. Thank you!!!

Sent on 01/30/2012