Spin-A-Round Sound DJ Service Reviews

Sellersburg, IN
Rating 4.9 out of 5, 14 Reviews
View more information

Mallory Married on 07/14/2018
    Spin DJs & Todd were amazing to work with. They were great in helping us hammer out some of the details for the big day and were totally accommodating to everything we wanted. They kept the evening running smoothly, and the party never stopped!! Some of my favorite pics from the night came during the dance party! Would recommend these guys to all!!
    Hilary Married on 10/07/2017
    These guys are PHENOMENAL! My sister had recommended them to me and I'm so glad I went with her suggestion! They provided our ceremony music as well as our reception entertainment. We also reserved a photobooth through them as well, and although the screen quit working, Anne Marie stood there and over the loudness of the reception, she counted down to every picture! She even helped set up my guestbook using the photobooth pictures. I can't thank them enough! My guests had an absolute blast with these DJs!!
    Taylor Married on 08/26/2017
    I would definitely recommend Spin A-Round sound DJ for your special day! Todd did amazing and kept things moving along awesome to work with and easy to get ahold of!
    Crystal Married on 05/14/2016
    I worked with Todd at Spin Around Sound for a DJ and he was great! Very easy to work with and worth the money. I didn't realize before the wedding how much they do and how a DJ can really make or break your whole day with songs at the ceremony, announcements, and reception music. They were so fun and kept the party going!
    Rie Married on 11/07/2015
    Great dj service! I didn't want the whole set up and they were able to accodimate my minimalistic style. They kept people out on the dance floor and didn't play a single song from my "no play" list. The quality of the equipment made the music sound amazing without being deafining to my older guests.
  • User1962218 2+ years ago
    Great to work with and great price. Excellent DJ
  • User1925030 2+ years ago
    Todd and Bob were amazing! They went out of their way to work with us when plans changed at the last minute. Very professional and did an outstanding job.
  • F
    Jessica Married on 06/07/2014
    We were absolutely thrilled with Spin-Around- Sound. They worked alongside all of our vendors to keep all of the activities on track so our entire wedding ran smooth. Everything from our wedding party entrance to first dances and cake cutting went over perfectly. They even organized a surprise group photo with all of our guests toward the end of the night. When the dance floor opened, everyone was out there with us. Our guests were raving that the music was a perfect mix that got everyone excited to dance. We were so impressed with their professionalism, organization, and ability to command a room. We would recommend them to anyone regardless of event type and would definitely hire them again. Thank you so much guys!
    Stephanie Married on 05/26/2013
    These guys were amazing! We had a small wedding and lots of kid requests...they handled them perfect! The kids had a blast as well as the adults!
    Pam Married on 06/02/2012
    Spin-Around-Sound DJs are amazing!! I was in a wedding that Todd MC-ed a couple years ago and we recently had our reception MC-ed by Jeff. Both receptions were awesome.
    Jeff kept the party going, it flowed well, he kept us informed of what was going on at all times but we never felt rushed or overwhelmed. You could tell he really enjoys what he does, which showed in how well he kept the energy up the whole time and really read the crowd well.
    Spin Around DJs are great to work with, a great value, and they created a reception we can forever be proud of and cherish for a lifetime!
    Sheila Married on 08/07/2010
    I used Spin Around Sound for both of my daughters weddings & was completely happy with their services. Very professional & easy to deal with. They kept the reception moving & made it fun!
    Jennifer Married on 10/10/2009
    Their DJ services were fantastic! I have never been to a reception that was that perfect! And I'm not just saying that because it was my wedding. I got so many comments from family and friends that the music was perfect, the DJ was fun, and even better then their wedding! I would recommend Spin Around Sound to anyone needing a DJ.
    Megan Married on 06/20/2008
    My reception venue recommend Spin Around Sounds and at first, I was hesitant to use their services. Now I am happy we did because they fit our personalities and had the BEST price around!!
  • User913834 2+ years ago
    Quick, easy, and best value. The dj's kept the party going and entertained!