Spiced Faces by Bre Reviews

4 Reviews for Spiced Faces by Bre

• OnCloudRawls

Amythest · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing!!!!

Bre did an amazing job on my 3 bridesmaids, my mom and myself! She brings out a beautiful glow in each of her clients and I will recommend her to any bride getting married in the Triad area! She will not disappoint you!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Meika

Meika · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful MUA

One word for Breanna....wonderful!! She did a great job on all my bridesmaids and myself. She was very friendly and fit it with the flow of the day. I would recommend her for anyone wether it’s a wedding, Birthday, photo shoot etc. Breanna is very good at what she does!!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Alexis · Married on 10/22/2016

Bre did my wedding make up. I sent her pictures ahead of time and she did just what I wanted. My make up stayed on all day even with all the crying I did during the ceremony. I had never had my make up done before and it was definitely an awesome experience and Bre did a wonderful job. She also traveled to me which was a big plus.

Sent on 10/30/2016
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/16/2016

Bre did an amazing job for my wedding ! I didn't have a makeup artist and she was able to add me to her schedule right away! I sent pictures of what I wanted and she went over and beyond ! Very affordable! She did my makeup around 8:30am and it lasted for the entire day! my guests are still saying how beautiful I was. Thanks bre, I wish you the best!

Sent on 07/27/2016