7 Reviews for Spice Affair

0.5

The people working there are very anti semitic. Cx.

Profile Picture Mike, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was at Spice Ballroom for a Conference. Its very well equipped with multiple screens and ample lighting. The table seating setup was perfect and accomodated 170 people without any problem. The food was delicious. I believe this place can be a great venue for weddings and parties too.

Profile Picture Ram, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ

The Spice Affair Ballroom is an eye pleaser. The decor is very upclass, not to mention you can host a very grand event here. I was helping a friend host his 40th Birthday Party here. It felt like a royal affair. I was very pleased with everything they had to offer, The Self Standing Bar, The DJ Station, the Screens, Great Appetizer, Awesome Food, Desserts, helpful and cooperative staff. The staff was always available for help and ensured a smooth sail through the life cycle of the event from start to finish. I will use their venue and services again and will recommend anyone looking for a venue in Beverly Hills/ Los Angeles to check out Spice Ballroom. They are also very competitive in their pricing. Loved the Affair! Thanks!

Profile Picture manasa, 7/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Entertainer

We had been here for my friends Wedding Reception. It's a beautifully designed space with so much elegance. Perfect for parties and other events. Coming to food the spread was very good fresh and tasted awesome. Also it was warm and well served. The table seating is well organized and after accommodating 150 people didn't feel crowded. The staff was well equipped and made sure all guests were taken care of. I will highly recommend this place for organizing any special event.

Profile Picture Teju, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a perfect location for hosting corporate events. Besides their impressive spread and cocktails they also offer some great additions like Backlit Onyx Bar, Over PA System, Microphones, Overhead Projector with drop down screens, Free WIFI. You have everything that you need to host a corporate event with amazing friendly staff constantly at our service. Strongly Recommend!!

Profile Picture veda, 6/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer

We had been here for my friends Wedding Reception. It's a beautifully designed space with so much elegance. Perfect for parties and other events. The chandeliers are such a good addition and add to beauty of the place. Another great feature was the full service onyx bar, so beautiful and well displayed. Coming to food the spread was very good, fresh and tasted awesome. Also it was warm and well served. The table seating is well organized and after accommodating 150 people didn't feel crowded. The staff was well equipped and made sure all guests were taken care of. I will highly recommend this place for organizing any special event.

Profile Picture Divya, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

One of my friend's wedding was at Spice Ballroom, Beverly Hills. The Banquet Hall is beautiful. It is a gem, an Affordable Luxury in Beverly Hills. The place is simply gorgeous!! Exactly what one expects for a dream Wedding. The interior is very nice, Elegant Chandeliers and Wall Sconces Arched Ceiling with Hand Painted Murals. The Restrooms are Elegantly Designed. The Parking was not an issue and valet parking is always available. I have been told the Banquet Hall management is easy to work with. They assisted in making the special day even more memorable!! It is definitely a good venue for 50-175 people. I too am planning to have my wedding here in June of 2017.

Profile Picture Mary, 11/16/16, 1 Review