Spectrum Sounds Reviews

Spectrum Sounds 5
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 09/29/2018

Best DJ in Rochester

Jay from spectrum sounds did our wedding in September and did such a good job! He got people out on the dance floor who normally never do!! Our dance floor was packed with people from start to finish!!! #BestDJ

Spectrum Sounds 6
    Spectrum Sounds 7
    Sent on 10/16/2018

david · Married on 09/28/2018

just met with the gentlemen from spectrum sound i am so excited to work with them. very professional took a lot of worry off my mind

Spectrum Sounds's reply:

Thanks Dave. We are glad you saw the value of our service and look forward to working and planning your reception with you and Kate.

Robert · Married on 09/02/2018

Spectrum sounds! The best! Mike was the best DJ we could have asked for. He made sure our night was unforgettable, from the first dance, to the anniversary dance, down to the cake cutting. All the little things they took care of for us, which helped because we were so caught up in everything else! Highly recommend! Thanks again Spectrum Sounds / MIKE for our wedding!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Christine · Married on 08/25/2018

What a quality vendor! Spectrum Sounds was exceptional. They were professional, helped guide us which reduced stress and more importantly "got the party started". I am so glad another friend recommended them as I'm sure many people do. So now I'm standing in line to tell you that you won't go wrong with Spectrum Sounds. -Mom of the Bride

Spectrum Sounds 8
    Spectrum Sounds 9
    Spectrum Sounds 10
    Sent on 08/27/2018

Noelle · Married on 08/25/2018

They did a fantastic job at our wedding! Very professional, on-point and great music! I would highly recommend them to anyone I know:)

Sent on 08/28/2018

Marissa · Married on 08/18/2018

Mike is absolutely amazing and I wouldn’t have picked any other DJ out there !! I have nothing but great things to say about him and all of spectrum sounds !

Sent on 08/28/2018

Daniel · Married on 08/17/2018

We just booked spectrum sounds for our wedding. Michael was great!! Quick to respond to emails/phone calls and so personable! We cannot wait to have spectrum sounds as part of our big day!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Natalie · Married on 08/11/2018

Made our wedding!!! We worked with mike through the beginning and he was so helpful and made sure we knew everything we could do... we were thrilled that he and Jay ended up doing our wedding. They were professional and made sure everything ran smoothly but also know how to throw a party!!! They had EVERYONE up dancing all night and knew just what music to play. Hands down the best night of our lives and spectrum sounds has a huge part of that! Book them for your events! You won’t be disappointed!!!

Sent on 08/18/2018

tiera · Married on 08/08/2018

I have been to over a dozen events where Spectrum Sounds is the DJ. At every single one they have been nothing short of amazing! Mike and all of his DJs make sure that everything is perfect. I would never go with another DJ in the Rochester area.

Sent on 03/19/2017
  • Angelle

Angelle · Married on 07/28/2018

Let me tell you this guy knows what he is doing. He talked to us about things I hadn't even thought of. One of the things I like most is that he has a website that is just my fiancés and mine to add songs to our play list an organize them down to the song my wedding party will come out to. Also added bonus he is getting a photo booth to add to his many services he provides as a DJ; that I'm for sure adding to my amazing day!! Very reasonably priced as well from what I've researched which to me was important. I just can't wait for my wedding day I know it will be great with this company as my DJ

Sent on 05/14/2017
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 07/28/2018

From the beginning of the planning to the day of our wedding, Spectrum Sounds was absolutely phenomenal. Mike Sr. and Jay made us feel very at ease during the planning process. Mike Jr., Zach & the whole team were absolutely terrific the day of our wedding. The dance floor was packed the entire night. They were attentive to our needs, and proactive with our schedule. They helped keep the party going, an tailored it just for us and our guests! The Photo Booth was a big hit! We highly recommend Spectrum Sounds!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Christy · Married on 07/21/2018

We had such a fun night with Jay as our DJ. The dance floor was packed and the music was amazing! We highly recommend them to anyone who is planning an upcoming wedding or event. ❤️ Everyone loved the interactive mirror photo booth too!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Brian · Married on 07/07/2018

Michael and Graysen were fantastic and we can thank all three of you enough for helping to make our wedding so special. We threw a lot of curveballs at you at the last minute and your professionalism and responsiveness helped to bring our wishes to life. On the day of the wedding, Michael and Graysen were very collaborative and great partners through the night. They adapted to how the night was flowing and everything went off without a hitch. The Mirror Me Photo booth was also a huge hit.Our guests loved it, and we have some great silly memories to go with the wedding ones. We received a lot comments from our guests that it was one of the most fun weddings they've been to! Thanks for helping to make our big day a success.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Audra · Married on 06/22/2018

Mike and team made our day perfect ❤️

Sent on 07/05/2018

peter · Married on 06/16/2018

We just booked our wedding DJ with Spectrum Sounds! Mike is awesome and was very personable. Call him and book your wedding, party, or event with Spectrum today!! He will sit with you and show you how to plan everything out. I have attended a few weddings and events where he was the DJ and it was amazing! Very impressed he is the best!!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Kelsie · Married on 06/09/2018

They were amazing! Made the whole day/night run so smooth! Would recommend them again and again! Professional, kind, and know what they’re doing! Thank you so much!

Spectrum Sounds's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. Thanks for making Spectrum Sounds a part of your special day.

Brandon · Married on 06/09/2018

Dj Jay Marker hands down made our wedding one of the best and most memorable. Highly recommended!

Kelsie · Married on 06/09/2018

They were amazing!!! Went above and beyond! Made the whole night run smooth!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Spectrum Sounds's reply:

Thanks Kelsie, so happy you chose Spectrum Sounds to be a part of your special day.

Alyssa · Married on 06/02/2018

When starting to plan a wedding, it can become stressful in making the right decision on who you chose for your day. I knew immediately that I was going to use Spectrum Sounds as my DJ and Officiant. I chose them because I have heard only great things about their professionalism and high talent. Michael is so easy to talk to you and you can tell he wants to make your day unforgettable. After my wedding, my husband and I felt that he truly was the best of the best and I would highly recommend him for DJ and Officiant.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Stephen · Married on 05/26/2018

Spectrum sounds did my wedding and they did and awesome job! Definitely hire them on, kept everyone dancing all night.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Hannah · Married on 05/12/2018

Mike and Jay were amazing! So fun and friendly to work with, very flexible and offered everything we needed at a reasonable cost! Jay did our wedding and was an absolute blast!!! He was a part of the party, dancing and having fun. I would recommend them to anyone looking tonot have to worry about a thing on their big day! They were a 15 on a 10 point scale!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Barbara · Married on 12/31/2017

We had a non-traditional celebration on New Year's Eve (their competition wanted to kill us with cost). Spectrum not only had the best price, they were very flexible with all our non-traditional needs, and also kept the dance floor full all night long through ringing in the New Year. The DJ listened to our preferences and accommodated our guests' requests as well. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Spectrum Sounds's reply:

Hi Barbara, thank so much for your review and for choosing Spectrum Sounds. We pride ourselves on the fact that we cater to our clients' needs the best way possible. We are happy you and your family enjoyed our services and our staff will be pleased to learn of your positive review.

Caitlin · Married on 11/10/2017

Spectrum Sounds is amazing! Both Mike and Jay were extremely helpful and personable! Jay kept the dance floor packed, knew how to read the crowd, and easily pronounced a lot of complicated names for our reception entrance! Thanks for helping us celebrate the best day ever!!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Erika · Married on 08/26/2017

Saturday August 26th at Cobblestone Creek,Jay did a fantastic job for us....Choose Spectrum Sounds,Complete DJ Service

Sent on 08/30/2017

Crystal · Married on 08/19/2017

Having attended a friends wedding who used Jay for their DJ, we knew immediately when planning ours we wanted to use them! They were responsive and made planning our wedding half way across the country very easy. Everyone danced the night away to great music and the Mirror Me photo booth was the best decision we made!

Sent on 08/28/2017