Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events Reviews

Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events 6
Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events 7

amanda · Married on 11/11/2017

Vanessa!

Words cannot describe how helpful you were for making my wedding vision come through. Thank you for everything! We couldn’t have done it without you.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Tara · Married on 10/21/2017

We got married October 21st 2017 at Red Gate Farms and Vanessa was our wedding coordinator. I can not give her enough of a great review to describe how awesome and helpful Vanessa was! She helped so much leading up to the wedding, even though technically she was only a day-of/ week-of coordinator - she went way above and beyond of what she HAD to do. She completely took over set up and rehearsal, which is HUGE. (especially because my husband and I both had no idea what we were in for) - honestly without her, our day would have fallen apart. She kept us on schedule, which was super important, since on your wedding day you will have no idea what time it even is. She also cleaned up everything and put our things back into our vehicle to be picked up the following day. Vanessa is fantastic! She will make your day stress-free and fun!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Justine · Married on 10/21/2017

I could not have asked for a better team to work with for our wedding! I was planning our Savannah, GA wedding from out of state, and I became very overwhelmed with the amount of vendors and coordination required. I reached out to Vanessa after reading her reviews, and I couldn't have been happier with our choice. She was respectful of our budget, and provided great options to choose from for catering, flowers, lighting, reception decor, hair & makeup, guest transportation, and the getaway car. She answered all e-mails and texts in a timely fashion, and she always ensured me that I wasn't in fact going crazy with wedding planning! Because of her work, the day-of our wedding was stress free and so fun. Her team took care of all vendor coordination, made sure we were where we needed to be at all times throughout the day, and made our wedding a day we'll never forget!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Maureen · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I have so many great things to say about our experience working with Vanessa from Spectacular Saturdays. We hired her as our day-of coordinator, but she went above and beyond that to help make sure we had a memorable wedding day.

Our wedding was in Savannah, Georgia, which was actually a destination for my husband and me as we lived in Atlanta. We had to make monthly trips to Savannah, and Vanessa was always available to meet with us. She helped us walk through our day-of timeline and gave great suggestions. She also helped coordinate with some of the vendors leading up to the wedding.

The day before the wedding, I asked her last-minute to run by the venue to check on a few things, and she did it without hesitation.

On the day of the wedding she was a rock star. She had our run-of-show in hand and completely took everything from there. I never once had to worry that something was happening on time. She was super detail-oriented and worked seamlessly with all the vendors coming in and out that day.

Having Vanessa there allowed us to thoroughly enjoy our wedding day. She definitely excels at what she does, and we would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great wedding coordinator.

- Maureen and Daniel

Sent on 11/16/2017

Jackie · Married on 10/08/2017

Vanessa was our saving grace for our wedding. She made everything run smoothly even with monsoon rain. We were the first out of our friends and most of our families to get married, so we were all kind of lost. Vanessa made everything so much easier. She even picked up the slack for some other vendors who were a little......ill-prepared. She also took my very strict budget in consideration and found me the best florist who could work with my budget. PLEASE TAKE NOTE: go with Vanessa first, and take her advice!!! She knows what she's doing and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

When we got engaged I knew I wanted to have a destination wedding in Savannah, GA. I felt comfortable booking the venue but I knew I needed help to discover all the other vendors (florist, cake, catering, DJ, etc). It was at this point that I knew I needed a wedding planner. I called several different planners but immediately hit if off with Vanessa on the phone. Vanessa was/is super sweet, knowledgeable, and extremely responsive. Vanessa helped me narrow in on what I felt comfortable doing on my own and what she could help me with. Once I booked the date with Vanessa she sent me lists of vendors that she has worked with in the past - this list helped a lot! I booked the vendors that I "hit it off with" on the phone and Vanessa helped all along the way with any questions I had. We communicated primarily (mostly) through email. The entire process was super easy, smooth and not stressful at all! The rehearsal and day of could not have been any more of a cake walk for me... I cannot thank Vanessa, Shannon and Artley enough for keeping the rehearsal and day of events on schedule and FUN! I could not have done this without them!

From a Chicago Bride,
    Brittany Raymer

Sent on 10/12/2017

Meghan · Married on 09/30/2017

If you want to truly enjoy each and every moment of your wedding day, book Vanessa as soon as you can! She helped us with our planning by asking questions that we never would have thought of on our own. She is familiar with vendors all over the area, which really helped with communication among all parties involved. She makes rehearsal a breeze, but where Vanessa really shines is the day of the wedding. She coordinates with the different vendors and handles all matters in regards to the venue, ceremony and wedding party. Whether it's hunting down a steamer for the groomsmen's shirts, ensuring that all the vendors have a hot meal, or making sure ceremony music makes it into the right hands, Vanessa is on top of it. The heart of the value is that you get to focus on having an unforgettable time with your family and friends, and I can't stress the importance of that enough.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Taylor · Married on 09/23/2017

Vanessa went above and beyond what I could have expected. She was great to work with. I wouldn't have made it through my wedding day with out her. She was very organized and kept us in line!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Caitlin · Married on 09/16/2017

Vanessa is absolutely incredible. We hired her for day of coordination. Although we opted for day of coordination, not to mention a whole year out, Vanessa was available and responsive every step of the way. Any question that came up I would just send her an email and she answered me as soon as she could! There were way more questions that came up than I could have ever imagined and she answered every single one (probably multiple times!). We had a scare with hurricane Irma the week before the wedding. Vanessa immediately got in touch the second things looked imminent and stayed in touch practically every day we had power through the storm. We were planning a destination wedding, so Vanessa kept me abreast of the situation in Savannah and reassured me everything would be alright, and if it was possible to have a wedding we would! We met for the first time in person only a few days before the wedding and Vanessa did an amazing job of taking the vision I had planned along the way and bringing it to life the day of. Vanessa made both my husband and I feel at ease at the ceremony and then throughout the entire reception. She took care of every little detail for us once we turned it over to her. She was thorough and enthusiastic and truly wanted to make our day come to life as we imagined. I, without a doubt, recommend Vanessa for all your wedding planning needs! I wish I could get married again just to work with her again! THANK YOU, VANESSA!!!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Erica · Married on 09/15/2017

Where do I even start... Vanessa puts every bit of her being into being your wedding planner. It’s so clear this is her passion! I am not exaggerating when I say, I literally could NOT have done this without her! I said it the entire 9 months of planning. She’s ridiculously amazing at what she does and I HIGHLY recommend her to be a part of one of the most important days of your life! She goes above and beyond, she will make your day perfect, and she’s just fabulous!!!

Thank you so much, Vanessa, for being present in every moment, answering all of my obnoxious questions, helping me through my bride anxiety, and dealing with every situation so perfectly and delicately! Justin and I love and appreciate you so much!!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Mavis · Married on 08/26/2017

Working with Spectacular Saturdays was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning process. Vanessa was a delight to work with and made magic happen. Before your wedding, so many people tell you that you’ll need help juggling all of the little things but it still doesn’t compare to when you are going through it how overwhelming all of the details can be. And that’s where Spectacular Saturdays comes in.

My wife and I had so many questions as we started to plan our wedding. To make things even more complicated, we were out of the country for 6 months of our 9 month planning period and Savannah was a destination wedding for us. No matter how big or small the question was, when we sent it to Vanessa or spoke with her, she would put us at ease and make everything seem much more manageable. And on the day of, it seemed like she was everywhere doing everything to keep things running smoothly. I even forgot to get table numbers and didn’t realize until just a few hours before the wedding. Not a problem! Before I could even start to worry, she had it handled.

Vanessa was great with the vendors and the guests. She helped us enjoy the reception and stick to the timeline without feeling like we were on a rigid schedule. It all flowed and came together so well! We are grateful and would highly recommend Spectacular Saturdays.

Sent on 09/03/2017
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 07/29/2017

Hire them now!

There is not one negative thing I could say about Vanessa and Shannon. You might think you don't need them but TRUST me...you do!!! They are super responsive, honest and always put you (the client) first. There were several things that did not go as planned on my wedding day, like the florist not delivering what was on our contract. Vanessa did not hesitate for even a second before she was in contact with a different florist to correct it. Her and Shannon took over every aspect of our ceremony setup and it was PERFECT. Also, working within the wedding industry Vanessa is every other vendors' dream to work with. Her communication skills and constant peace that she always radiates is one of a kind! The first decision I made after getting engaged (before even deciding on a date) was hiring Vanessa and Shannon. Simply THE BEST!!!

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events 8
    Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events 9
    Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events 10
    Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events 11
    Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events 12

Melissa · Married on 06/29/2017

I don't even know where to start, I hired Vanessa for the month of planning starting a little less than a year before our wedding. Wow did she go above and beyond of what was expected of her. Very easily accessible and always answering emails in a timely fashion, planning a destination wedding from Baltimore she really helped put me at ease with helping with Vendors and answering every silly question or worry I had. Thankfully we were able to get into town about 3 months before our wedding and she was more than willing to meet with us and go over everything with us and our reception venue down to every last detail. We were in Savannah for the whole week before our wedding, she was in touch to make sure we didn't need anything and if we did I knew we could call or text her about anything at all. She is very assertive and has a sense of power about her and works to get things done, with someone as anxiety ridden as myself, the day of the rehearsal she calmed me down and made sure I was all good. The day of the wedding went off absolutely flawless. We had a little bit of a rain scare but she was there to make sure I wasn't freaking out and we made a decision that was right for my husband and I. We moved through our ceremony and pictures a little quicker than expected and she was quick to make sure we got things started at our reception a little early and moved through everything smoothly. I couldn't have done this day without her. If you are getting married in Savannah, Vanessa Saturday is the way to go. Friendly, professional, gets things done and works to make sure you and your significant other are the happiest you could be on your special day!

--Melissa & Chris Dyke

Sent on 07/07/2017

Emily · Married on 06/23/2017

SPECTACULAR does not even begin to describe the service and professionalism Vanessa Saturday provided for my daughters wedding this past Memorial Day weekend. Vanessa assisted with planning, booking, and coordinating starting six months prior and on location the entire weekend of the wedding. Vanessa personalized her menu of services to meet our specific needs. She went beyond the call of duty to fulfill every request to perfection! The most impressive was her ability to react quickly and professionally as unexpected circumstances occurred. Her availability and responsiveness made us feel as if we were her top priority! I cannot express how thankful we were to have Vanessa as our coordinator for our special day! She is truly amazing and has earned the highest review possible!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Susan · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I live in Pennsylvania and our daughter lives and got married in Savannah in June, 2017. We realized as time passed in our planning process that although we did the majority of planning and hiring of reception hall, caterer, florist, photographer, cake, limo and photo booth attendants, we really needed a person in charge or coordinator for the day of the wedding. We contracted with Vanessa Saturday and selected her month prior/day package. It was definitely the best decision! Vanessa met with us the month prior to the wedding and went over all the vendor contracts and discussed our specific details for the big day. She contacted all the vendors by email and set up a timeline so everyone was on the same page. She helped the pastor with the lineup for the rehearsal and wedding ceremony. She handled the reception seating chart mixup and lack of photo booth scrapbook politiely and efficiently. She kept the entire reception timeline on course so we all could relax and enjoy ourselves. And she was there until the very end packing up our items and helping to clean up. Overall, Vanessa is a friendly, terrific person and so easy to work with. She now also has experience with a "Pittsburgh Cookie Table." We enjoyed every minute of our daughter's wedding thanks to the capable service Vanessa provided. Thanks so much, Susan and Jay Frerotte

Sent on 07/01/2017

Vanessa · Married on 04/30/2017

Vanessa was my lifesaver. I initially thought I could plan a wedding without a day-of-coordinator, but boy would that have been a mistake. Vanessa and her assistant did so much for me the in the month leading up to the wedding and especially on the day of, I honestly could not have pulled it off without her. I gave her all these DIYed, thrown together, disorganized elements that only made sense in my head and she somehow just immediately understood and followed every single one of my requests, executing our wedding beautifully. I left the arrangement of the decorations at our reception mostly up to her and was blown away by how beautiful she made everything look. She made everything run seamlessly and even when minor things went wrong, I knew I didn't have to worry because Vanessa would take care of it. She honestly did a million different things that day, and I was utterly impressed by her calm under pressure. She's also super friendly, super organized and answers emails really quickly. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Lauren · Married on 03/11/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Vanessa. If I could give her 10 stars I absolutely would. We hired her as a full service planner soon after our engagement and she was like my right hand ever since. She made the planning process so easy for me. We talked multiple times a day for months making sure she knew what all I wanted and how I wanted it. It also helped that we had very similar taste in things- so she understood my vision perfectly. She came to all of our meetings with the vendors and asked questions I didn't even realize needed to be asked about timing, logistics, etc. Our day could not have gone more perfect and we have Vanessa to thank for that. We also got many compliments from our wedding party and parents on how smooth everything went. She is simply amazing and I would hire her again in a heartbeat if I ever had the chance.

Sent on 04/03/2017
  • Karla & Sean

Karla · Married on 03/04/2017

Vanessa was AMAZING to say the least, literally everything went according to plan and smoothly. I would highly recommend her for any weddings!! Thank you for everything once again Vanessa !

Sent on 03/10/2017

Melanie · Married on 02/25/2017

I cannot rave enough about Vanessa Saturday and Spectacular Saturdays! Savannah was a destination wedding for my daughter Melanie and Vanessa was thoroughly familiar with the venue. We clicked instantly and hired her for month of planning, however, every visit to Savannah the year prior to the wedding Vanessa always made herself available to us to discuss our planning activities. We brought so much with us to Savannah for the event to include linens, chargers, candles, lanterns, place cards, etc. and Vanessa truly brought our vision to life that so far exceeded our expectations! She was a joy to work with, always accommodating, professional and just a lovely person! Thank you Vanessa for helping us ensure the wedding was stellar and all of our guests had a wonderful time. You kept us on track, never faltering. I highly recommend Vanessa for anyone who is thinking of Savannah as their wedding location!

Cyndi Martinez (mother of the bride)

Sent on 03/07/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 02/12/2017

Vanessa was a great asset to my big day. She made sure everything went off without a hitch. Thanks for making it a magical couple of days. :)

Sent on 03/13/2017

Casey · Married on 12/10/2016

Vanessa is amazing!! She made everything perfect, and she made my dream wedding a reality! Love her!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Danielle · Married on 11/11/2016

AMAZING! I cannot say enough nice things about Vanessa! Not only was hiring her one of the best wedding decisions made, but I feel like I gained a friend in doing so. She helped me through the entire process including: Vendor management/selection, timelines, décor selection/setup, answering all my insane questions night and day, day of coordinating, advice, budget management and so so so much more! She's lived in Savannah for quite some time, so having her experience and knowledge of the areas vendors and venues was so helpful. I appreciated having her around more than she knows! Thank you so much, Vanessa!!! :)

Sent on 11/22/2016

Samantha · Married on 10/22/2016

I lost count of the number of times my fiance (now husband!) have said "worth every penny". She was actually the last vendor we hired for wedding, as we had gone back & forth deciding if it was necessary or if we could handle it ourselves. After attending other friends' weddings with and without coordinators ... the decision ended up being completely obvious!

Vanessa helped us coordinate our ceremony (the more DIY part of our wedding) and now knowing all the intricacies and moving parts - we really couldn't have done it without her help and expertise. She speedily replied to all our emails, always knew the right questions to ask (it was our first wedding ;)), and everything day-of was completely seamless. She is simply wonderful and helped us literally have the best day of our lives (the cliche is true!).

Sent on 10/27/2016

Kim · Married on 09/24/2016

I was a photographer in a wedding that Vanessa coordinated. Her professionalism and attention to detail are impressive. Vanessa was super easy to work with and made my job less stressful. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Kelsey · Married on 08/27/2016

My advice: Get a wedding planner and go with Spectacular Saturdays! Vanessa is a SAINT!!! I highly recommend the FULL SERVICE package. I no joke probably had 1000s of text and emails with Vanessa over my year of wedding planning. She offered amazing advice. She was knowledgeable but not pushy. She gave you her professional opinion and let me and my husband decide and then executed all of our dreams. My wedding was flawless and having a destination wedding (we moved out of the area 4 months before the wedding) could not have been as stressfree if it were not for Vanessa. I had tons of people ask if i was nervous and I wasn't nervous about anything for a single second because I was confident Vanessa had all the details worked out and had all kinds of Plan Bs. Vanessa puts on beautiful events and is amazing to work with.

Sent on 09/15/2016