41 Reviews for Spectacular Affairs LLC

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Day-Of Coord. (1)
Full Planning (1)
Civil (1)

My daughter Shannon was turning 16 and I knew I wanted an event planner that would make her day truly special. And Spectacular Affairs was just the event planner that I needed. They had great ideas and helped my daughter come up with a theme for her party. Carine Saint Jean and her staff showed incredible professionalism and coordinated their efforts efficiently. They showed great care to my daughter's guests and catered to their every need. Their attention to every detail was Immaculate from the catering to the decorations to the music selection. Everything was well presented. All the guests had a great time and enjoyed the festivities. My daughter loved all the hard work and effort that went into making her night special and she truly appreciated it. I can't think carine Saint Jean and the great staff at spectacular affairs enough for making it a night to remember. They did a spectacular job.

Profile Picture Rick, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Videography

If you want a beautiful, worry free wedding book Spectacular Affairs! When I got engaged some of my married friends warned me how stressful planning a wedding can be....But Carine and her staff at Spectacular Affairs made planning my wedding a joy. They are so professional and knowledgeable. I don't think my wedding would be as half as wonderful and as memorable without them. My Friends and Family are still raving about my wedding and how beautiful and unique it was. They gave me ideas I would have never come up with on my own. Things I never read in any bridal books. They are so innovative. I've already recommended Spectacular Affairs to a colleague who just got engaged. Wonderful team. I highly recommend them! Spectacular Affairs you are awesome!

Profile Picture A, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Spectacular Affairs and it's Team is one of the best wedding planning companies ever. I'm grateful to Spectacular Affairs for making my big day one so memorable. Cheers to the best! I highly recommend their work.

Profile Picture Maggie, 9/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Spectacular affairs is the way to go!!! From beginning to end!!! Carine made everything went well smoothly!!! She made it happen!!! Her team were Amazing!!! Everything I wanted Carine and her spectacular affairs made it happen!!!

Profile Picture Marilyn, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Spectacular Affairs has been by far one of the best experiences that I've ever had. As a Baltimore native, I traveled to New York in search of the perfect wedding gown. A trip that was arranged by this dynamic duo, Farah and Carine truly catered to my needs. They provided a sense of comfort and reassurance that all brides deserve. Needless to say, I found the most amazing wedding dress within a matter of hours....AND it was also below my budget!!!! Because of the their attention to detail, expertise and professionalism I had a spectacular time, finding a spectacular dress!!!

Profile Picture Nzinga, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I don't know what I would have done without Carine and her team. Great advice, great suggestions, great everything. They helped make my day stress-free. I am 100% satisfied.

Profile Picture Deborah, 5/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Carine and the whole Spectacular Affair team was exceptional. From the start when I met Carine for our first meeting to start the planning process, I felt very comfortable and at ease. She made me feel like the process would be smooth and it was. My husband and I could not have asked for a more understanding and caring planner. She helped with every aspect of planning our big day. She was very hands on with helping my husband and I make decision and made sure we got the best vendors for our spectacular day. Friends and family who came to the wedding still compliment us on how great of a wedding we had. That would never been possible without Spectacular Affairs.

Profile Picture Fallon, 5/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Absolutely AMAZING!!!!I initially worked with Farah for my wedding in Maryland this past March.She was so professional, personable, and knowledgeable. There was NEVER a time I had to email her for next steps.She always kept me abreast of where I was/needed to be in the planning process.Anytime I had a question or concern she always got back to me immediately with a detailed response of my inquiry.She worked within my budget and even presented me with a live mock up of their vision which was incredible.The week of my wedding the entire team worked diligently putting together florals and preparing for the overall wedding.They even booked several rooms at the hotel where my wedding was held and worked day and night making sure everything was perfect.The day of was like a fairytale.The decor,florals, and overall timeline of events was pure perfection!!!!The team was very helpful/attentive rime and my huabands needs.They were an absolute pleasure to work with.The price was amazing and the service cannot even be put into words.They should change their name to BEYOND SPECTACULAR AFFAIRS because they are the BEST!!!!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 3/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We were lucky to have the support of Carine for our wedding on 08/30/15. She was very great and helpful to us with all our planning needs. She helped us with everything from the Menu selection to the floral arrangement. She was available whenever we needed her help with a question or needed her opinion on anything regarding our wedding.

She did the decoration for our rehearsal dinner which was very beautiful. She decorated the church for our wedding ceremony, the decoration was Spectacular, all the guest were commenting on how beautiful it looks. She also did our rehearsal and coordination for the ceremony.

Her professionalism, dedication and passion really shows in her creative work. Thank you for all your hard work and support for our wedding, we could not have done it without your professional help. We would recommend Spectacular Affairs for all your wedding and party planning needs.

Sherine and Donald

Profile Picture Donald & Sherine , 8/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

They planned my wedding in under 6 weeks. The service was impeccable and my wedding day was a fairy tale. The care and attention provided to me and my husband were way beyond our expectations...My day will always be memorable becuase of SA...can't thank them enough....

Profile Picture Miriam, 5/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

Let me first and foremost say Specatular Affairs is just that... Specatular! They turn my husband and I wedding dream into a reality! My wedding was turning into a disaster from one disaster to another. Our wedding programs were way to small they were able to redesign them in two days and make them better than my original idea, my floral arrangements were not looking to good they came in and worked with my florist to get exactly what I wanted. My wedding was a destination wedding and that didn't stop them they came from NY to TX to make my wedding truly amazing.

These ladies go above and beyond to make your wedding Specatular, I am so grantful for them, they are truly the wedding planners of the century!!

Profile Picture Catherine, 3/29/15, 1 Review
4.7

Spectular affairs worked with us on our wedding from begin to end!! Everything came out beautifully and exceeded our expectations! We and our guest had a awesome time thanks to them..

Profile Picture Kirby, 9/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

This vendor was absolutely exceptional and very attentive to what you want your special day to be. With all the planning and concern of things being in place, they took care of everything! My day was beyond special and thanks to them, it was the most Beautiful day that I shared! Their service was beyond wow!!

Profile Picture jeanine, 7/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

It's all in the name...once this company gives you that final nod of approval you and your guest will truly feel spectacular!!!

Profile Picture Perry, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Carine did a wonderful job coordinating my wedding on 10/13/13! She and he team were amazing and she was fabulous leading up to the day. Truthfully I have no idea what she did on the day of the wedding - I only saw her on and off throughout the night - but that is the probably the highest compliment I can give her because I did almost nothing and the event unfolded like an absolute dream! We had lots of little special components to the wedding and Carine worked seamlessly with our venue to execute each thing perfectly - flawlessly! My husband and I were so happy we chose her to help us with this very special day in our lives and we definitely recommend Spectacular Affairs to anyone looking for Day -Of Event Coordination....I don't know how we would have done it without her and her team!

Profile Picture Diana, 10/13/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I had the pleasure of having Carine from Spectacular Affairs coordinate my wedding this past July. Carine and her assistant were responsive, organized and pleasant to work with. You often hear that things will always go wrong the day of your wedding....when the very sight of trouble reared it's head, Carine was there to troubleshoot, assured me everything would be fine and was keen to anticipate my every need. She exhibited perfect calm and focus through the entire day and displayed a perfect level of ]professionalism.

Spectacular Affairs is exactly what a bride needs through the wedding planning process up until the day.

A special thanks to Carine and her team for helping to make my big day smooth and memorable.

Profile Picture Deleca, 7/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If I could give Spectacular Affairs 10 stars I would. Everything about the wedding from planning and our beautiful flowers all the way to the special day was smooth and beautiful. Carine and Farrah took our ideas and personality and wove a most amazing and spectacular wedding. No stone was left uncovered and I was worry free. I for myself could not have made our vision as beautiful as they had. I highly recommend Spectacular Affairs. 10 STARS!!!

Profile Picture Wendy, 1/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

How do I begin to thank you for making our dream come true? The wedding and reception were truly a "Spectacular Affair" and so much more than we could have hoped for. You surpassed all of our expectations. Your expertise was invaluable to us. We were so grateful to have had your guidance in every detail especially since you had to travel from NYC to Atlanta, GA to plan our wedding. Our family and friends are still talking about how beautiful everything was and how much fun they had. Hiring you to help us plan the most important day of our lives was a great decision. We will always remember your professionalism, your expertise, and most all your kindness.

The Laporte's

Profile Picture Francois, 2/27/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Civil

Carine & Farrah are wonderful to work with. She made a great recommendation for our venue based on our needs, spent time with the bride to pick her dress, and made herself available for calls and questions. My only critique is that given our schedules and other things we had going on, I wish we were kept more on task in terms of a timeline/deadlines.

Profile Picture Judith, 7/5/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

It was an experience of a lifetime! It was a pleasure working with them!

Profile Picture Daniel, 6/6/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was amazed by the services that this company offered. It was a one stop shop. I was in another state completing a fellowship, and Carine who was 7-8 month pregnant @ the time did all the running around that I couldn't do. Such as finalizing my flowers, meeting with our venue to finalize our menu and last minute personal touches. I went over budget and only had 10K to spend on flowers & spectacular affairs were able to negotiate a a package with the florist that fit my budget and still created all the opulence that a castle wedding required. Our photographers & videographer were amazing, extremely flexible and talented. My husband and I both had our own photographers and videographer following us around for the day. There also was the pre wedding shoot and the rehearsal dinner shoot! All amazing and excellent! They were also part of spectacular affair vendor list.
Farah made sure that I had proper hair jewelry, favors, and fine details for our guest who came in from all over.
I wanted a fair tale castle wedding, I got the castle (Oheka Castle) I got prince charming ( hubby) and spectacular affairs help create the incredible weekend fairytale.

Profile Picture Norma, 10/13/08, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

Carine povided great service that was within my budget. She was knowledgable of her services, so she was able to give me options to select from. My floral arrangements for both the ceremony and the reception were beautiful and elegant. She did an excellent job coordinating the wedding rehearsal and worked well with the venue on the event day. In addition, I have attended other events that she has planned and they were amazing...she has an eye for detail. I would definitely use Spectacular Affairs again for future events.

Profile Picture Marie, 9/18/08, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning

Carine and her staff at Spectacular Affairs were instrumental in making my wedding day, a day to remember. Planning a wedding can be very stressful. Carine helped to make the process less stressful. She kept me organized and focused. She was also very resourceful. The vendors she recommended were all professional and the quality of their work excellent. Her attention to detail made my wedding day a spectacular affair.

Profile Picture Simone, 7/27/08, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Spectacular Affairs was very professional and paid special attention to detail.

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/3/06, 1 Review