Specialty Cakes by Amanda Reviews

2 | North Richland Hills, TX

2 Reviews for Specialty Cakes by Amanda

• Alisha

Alisha · Married on 10/22/2016

Amanda is AMAZING at what she does! She reached out to me when I was searching for someone for wedding cakes and we have not stopped talking since! I was so impressed at the cake tasting with her work...the design, quality, freshness and delicious taste. I love the unique flavors she offers like french vanilla and Swiss chocolate instead of just the usual white and chocolate flavors. She actually made 4 mini cakes for the tasting so we could see her work and not just taste it! The mini cakes were adorable and an exact representation of what I was looking for! She was able to pull it off with only a few pictures and my vague descriptions. My future Mother-in-law and Matron of Honor are also very impressed with her so much that we already used her for the Engagement Party cake which turned out perfect! No one could stop talking about how good it was and the design was exactly what I wanted. I feel so blessed she found me and I am beyond excited to work with her on the bride and groom cake at the wedding in October, which will be a separate review! If you are looking for someone who truly cares about what you want and is passionate about making it come to life, please work with Amanda. You will be so happy that you did!

Sent on 02/10/2016

Specialty Cakes by Amanda's reply:

Alisha, it has been wonderful working with you and your family. I am blessed to have had the privilege and opportunity to be of service to you. I am so looking forward to helping make your wedding day as special as you have dreamed it to be! Thank you so much for the review and it is my goal to always ensure my clients satisfaction to the best of my abilities. :)

Hannah · Married on 09/25/2016

Amanda did an amazing job with the wedding and groom's cakes! She was always professional and quick to respond. She made the tasting fun by showcasing the different kinds of icing styles I was trying to decide between- small details that really made a difference for me! She delivered the cakes on time and added fresh flowers to my cake on the day of the wedding and WOW it looked amazing! The groom's cake was adorable and just what we wanted! I'd highly recommend her! The value of the cake for the cost was awesome- can't say enough about how yummy the cakes were!

Sent on 10/13/2016