Specialé Reviews

4 | Homestead, FL

4 Reviews for Specialé

Paloma · Married on 08/09/2014

It was a great service. My flowers were beautifull and the decor was perfect. It was my dream wedding and every detail was covered. Overall very profesional work. Elegant and tastefull flowers. My bouquet was exceptional it looked like it came out of a magazine. Would recommend this with my eyes closed and would definitely use it on other ocasions.

Alejandro · Married on 08/09/2014

Stunning flower arrangements. Loved the centerpieces and the bride and grooms table. Would definitely use your services again.

Rene · Married on 04/11/2014

Cielo went above and beyond my expectations! She was very responsive by email and phone. In our first conversation, she quickly assessed what I was looking for and applied her own vision to create a beautiful bouquet. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous. She also did a fantastic job with my husband's boutonnière and accent orchids for my hair. I could not be happier. I would recommend Cielo to anyone needing a florist. Thank you, Cielo!

• X

Xiomara · Married on 03/22/2014

Cielo was exceptional! She was extremely detailed in each of our consultations, making sure no stone was left un-turned. The day of delivery she arrived early, with the GORGEOUS bridal bouquet she created for myself and a vibrant alter piece that lasted almost a full week after the wedding. She even provided floral-care instructions to maximize the arrangements' life. Her impeccable and stress-free service was simply outstanding. I would highly recommend her services to all!

Sent on 11/11/2014