88 Reviews for Special Occasions Inc.

User Photos
Linens (10)
Clean Up (8)
Chairs (8)
Chair Covers (2)

Our linens looked amazing! When we went to Special Occasion Inc. I was unsure of what I wanted, but they worked with me to find the perfect look for my venue. They took the time to show me a ton of different options and make sure that I was happy with my choices. Special Occasion Inc. definitely helped complete the look of my venue. Thank You!

Profile Picture rachel, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Special Occasions is wonderful. Very professional. They always deliver items on time. I absolutely love working with them.

Profile Picture Michele, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Linens, Chairs, Delivery, Setup

Special occasion did a beautiful job everything was met with great expectation.

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I would recommend Special Occasions to everyone! My wedding was absolutely gorgeous thanks to them! :) They are who you want for your special day!!

-Savannah

Profile Picture Savannah, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Highly recommend using Special Occasions! The linens and chairs were absolutely beautiful and I didn’t have to worry about a thing! So easy to work with and it was so much fun picking out the colors and combinations to fit exactly what I wanted!

Profile Picture Addisen, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Special Occasions was a very easy vendor to do business with. Emails were answered by the end of the next business day at the longest. They went over and above to ensure our vision came to fruition on our wedding day. Nothing but praise for these people!

Profile Picture Samm, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Chairs, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Very great - everything looked wonderful. All of my guests loved the drapery on the ceiling.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews

Profile Picture Christina, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lori was great to work with! I came to her within a month of my wedding date to choose linen arrangements. I really appreciated that she was able to accommodate me last minute! My wedding looked a thousand times better due to her creative work. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lorrie spent time getting to know us, what we dreamed for our wedding, and helped us create a vision for our wedding reception venue space. She was wonderful to have as a partner in our planning and her vision transformed our reception site.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Special Occasions and Lori were so helpful and fun to work with. They provided our table linens, napkins, and chairs as well as their support. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/29/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Everything turned out beautiful.

Profile Picture User7096129, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lorrie was great! She was very accommodating and gave great advice. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Becky, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Linens, Chairs, Delivery, Setup

Lorrie and her staff were very professional and a pleasure to work with. They took all my ideas and ran with them. Their knowledge and design skills helped create the wedding of my dreams. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything was absolutely beautiful! I will be recommending them to everyone I know for their wedding

Profile Picture Sierra, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Special Occasions was great! It was easy and flawless, I love that they worked with my venue directly (Captains Club) so that my only job was to go pick the linens and I didn't have to worry about anything else.

Profile Picture Maria, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Unbeatable Value! Special Occasions was so great to work with, they were very responsive and flexible when it came to choosing the perfect look for my wedding. Beautiful quality linens. Would recommend them for any special event!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Loved Special Occasions! Reasonable prices, and they were very willing to work to accommodate the look we were going for. I'd recommend them to any bride!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would highly recommend anyone to take a trip to the Special Occasions showroom if you are thinking of using specialty linens or rental items! Lorrie and her whole team cannot be matched with their great recommendations and professionalism. Prices are very fair, and trust me you will not be disappointed! I have worked with this vendor on both a professional and personal level over the years and have always been floored by the final outcome they provide time and time again. Will use again in the future anytime the occasion calls for it!! :-)

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They really helped us create our design for the wedding. We walked in with an idea and walked out with a beautiful design.

Profile Picture Addie, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I knew Lorrie and the Special Occasions company prior to booking them for the our wedding and they definitely exceeded all of my expectations! Everyone on their team was so helpful and worked around the hiccups that happened on the day of our wedding. Everyone was very professional and showed up exactly when they said they would. They worked very well with us while we were setting up the hall and worked well with our other vendors. Thank you Special Occasions for making our wedding reception exactly the way we pictured it!

Profile Picture Taylor, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything turned out fantastic.

Profile Picture kimberly, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Special Occasions for your linens for our outdoor summer barn wedding. They were fabulous and very easy to work with. The communication was stellar from start to finish. We would recommend them for any occasion.

Profile Picture Jennfier, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We used special occasions linen for our wedding at Lapeer Country Club on July 22,2017. The linen was fabulous! I came to special occasions with pictures and visions of what each of my tables would look like and they turned out perfect! Quality , beautiful linen and Lori was such a pleasure to work with! Emailed me always right back! Thank you guys!

Profile Picture danielle, 7/22/17, 8 Reviews