Special Notes Entertainment Agency Reviews

38 | Knoxville, TN

38 Reviews for Special Notes Entertainment Agency

38 Special Notes Entertainment Agency Reviews

Katie · Married on 09/01/2018

Do yourself a favor, and contact them ASAP to throw the best party of the year!!! We booked our band through Special Notes and were BLOWN AWAY!

Book The Answer Band, and get ready to party all night long!! Who plays ACDC, Nelly, and "Brickhouse" all in the same set?!
    Dance floor was packed the whole night from ages 4 to 80. They were awesome!! The Answer Band knew how to engage the crowd, start a dance off, and host the BEST garter/bouquet toss I have ever been around!

Special notes was great at listening to our requests and getting us set up with the right band, at the right cost for our budget! Could not be more thrilled with our experience & will definitely go through them for our events

Lindsay · Married on 10/08/2017

Tiffany was fabulous to work with! She was quick in responding and was flexible throughout the process. DJ Marshall was absolutely wonderful. He was easy to work with and made the whole day flow smoothly!!

Kalyn · Married on 08/20/2017

Dj Sammy was amazing! He knew what we wanted and worked well with us! He helped do an amazing job at surprising my husband with a special request, and kept the partying going.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Special Notes Entertainment Agency's reply:

Thank you so much Kalyn for the kind words! I'm so glad Sam was able to be a part of your special day!

Holly · Married on 06/23/2017

Can't even give this family enough kind words!!!!!!!!!!! He is diffidently there for the BRIDE AND GROOM! he took care of us and always made sure we felt conferable from start to finish. You have no worries if you go with special notes for sure

Sent on 07/13/2017

Special Notes Entertainment Agency's reply:

Holly, Thank you so much for your kind words, we so enjoyed working with you and your family! We are so glad we got to be a part of your special day and wish you had Ivan many years of happiness!

Amy · Married on 04/08/2017

I worked with Tiffany Ogle and she was awesome! I was so worried about choosing music for our wedding weekend without hearing the musicians live myself. I told her exactly what I wanted and the two she recommended were outstanding and they made our wedding weekend so much fun! She always answered my questions in a timely manner. Highly recommend!

JULIE · Married on 06/11/2016

Ryan was awesome!! He has the party started and kept it going. His introduction of the wedding party was so fun and entertaining. He was very good about communication and made the father/daughter mix music in just a few minutes so dad and bride could practice. We did not have alcohol at our wedding but Ryan kept people on their feet dancing. He made the reception unforgettable.

Leigh · Married on 05/21/2016

Jim Ogle was amazing! He kept the crowd on their feet the whole night and made sure the evening ran smoothly. We could not have been more pleased with the quality of service we received from Special Notes. We had guests request songs on the invitation response cards. We gave the list to Jim, and he played every one. It was such a crowd pleaser. If you are looking for a quality DJ, look no further!

Blair · Married on 05/14/2016

We used Special Notes to book the Marble City Shooters for our wedding reception! Both were phenomenal! Tiffany at Special Notes, provided all the answers to my questions prior to booking the band, and once we made a decision, she passed off the baton to Andrew with the band. Everything went smoothly and professional and all of our guests had an awesome time!

Kristina · Married on 04/03/2016

Jim was awesome when I used him for my sweet 16. I am excited to use Ryan for the wedding reception!

Leonora · Married on 10/03/2015

Wow what a great company to work with!! We planned our wedding in Knoxville while living out of state and Special Notes went above and beyond to help us find the perfect band for our wedding day! We emailed on nights and weekends until everything was sorted. I would HIGHLY recommend Special Notes to anyone searching for the perfect band whatever the occasion and I hope I get to use them again in the near future!

Lindsey · Married on 10/03/2015

Great atmosphere! The Dj helped me pick out the perfect music for reception and ceremony

• Maia1212

Melissa · Married on 09/26/2015

So far they have been a pleasure dealing with! I've heard more great things about these guts. Will post more after the wedding!

Sent on 02/21/2015

Special Notes Entertainment Agency's reply:

Thank you Melissa! We look very forward to working with you!

Jamie · Married on 09/06/2015

Ryan Ray from Special Notes was the DJ for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier with him. He provided great insight and suggestions when we had no idea what we were doing (we didn't have a wedding planner). He has a very nice, calming demeanor, which is something I wouldn't have thought about needing on my wedding day, but it put me and my husband at ease when everything and everybody around us was hectic. He was perfect and we're so grateful to have him DJ our wedding!

Beth · Married on 05/30/2015

Jim Ogle was awesome from providing music for the ceremony to the reception he helped make our day amazing! All our guests are still commenting on how much fun everything was.

Crystal · Married on 05/04/2015

Oh man what can I say?!? Jim Ogle is such a fantastic man!!!! He waited on us, even though he was our dj! So kind, polite and professional. My older sister used him for her wedding in 2010. So when we started our wedding planning we had him booked before we even set our date! He had everyone laughing, dancing and truly enjoying themselves! We can't thank him enough for making our big day truly special! Thank you so much Jim!
    Mr. & Mrs. Thompson.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Special Notes Entertainment Agency's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved working with you!

Sarah · Married on 05/02/2015

My (now) husband and I requested a pianist and violinist for our wedding ceremony through Special Notes. Andrew (pianist) and Mary Ann (violinist) were excellent! They worked with us to figure out the song schedule and played all our requests! We asked for music from movies and TV shows (such as Braveheart, Game of Thrones, Gladiator, Lion King, and Les Miserable). We also included a few classical pieces for the processional and recessional. It was just beautiful! I will always remember those songs with such wonderful memories thanks to Andrew and Mary Ann. I would highly recommend Special Notes!

Shiona · Married on 04/11/2015

Special Notes was incredibly responsive and competitively priced. The string duo who played for the ceremony were so helpful in suggesting appropriate music and filling in beautiful songs when I didn't have any idea what to recommend. They added the rich and beautiful sound I was looking for during the ceremony.

Our DJ, Jim Ogle, was amazing! From our very first meeting, he made me feel like my happiness was paramount, and he took every opportunity to make himself available, even finding the perfect uplighting the night before the wedding. We went through every aspect of our wedding timeline, and he delivered the perfect party atmosphere that I had requested. During the reception, he took great care of me and my husband, from getting our champagne for the toasts, to bringing us water in our receiving line, and, best of all, allowed everyone to relax and have fun!

Christina · Married on 10/18/2014

Special Notes, a component of Ogle Entertainment, arranged for Logan Murrell to serve as our ceremony musician. Good heavens, her voice was that of an angel and was exactly what I wanted. If you need a quartet, harp player, or an acoustic guitarist (like we did), contact them. They are super easy to work with and have lots of connections to get you the musician you need.

• Bethany

Bethany · Married on 09/14/2014

Jim was my DJ and he is amazing he knew how to keep the party going and how to also work in the cake cutting and the things that had to get done. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ Special Notes is who I will always pick when I need a DJ they are awsome. Thank you so much Jim for everything I couldn't have asked for anything else you were perfect.

Katie · Married on 09/06/2014

Andrew was fantastic!!! He did a wonderful job and was very professional. He was excellent at getting our guests out on the dance floor!

Kalika · Married on 08/24/2014

Drew was the DJ/MC at our wedding and reception.
    All musical cues for the wedding went off without any glitches. Drew actually did me a great favor by not needing excessive direction. I had some unusual requests, and he carried those requests out flawlessly without my needing to walk him through it.
    I think I speak for everyone who was at our reception when I say that every single song that Drew played was a party hit. We had all age groups present, and everyone was having a great time (I even caught Drew dancing a little bit). We loved having him at our wedding-- he helped make it the fun dance party that we were hoping for!
    Drew if you're reading this... YOU ARE AWESOME.

Amy · Married on 05/10/2014

We booked our DJ through Special Notes and could not have been more pleased with the service! We were assigned Dillon Davis with Davis Sound He met with us prior to the wedding to better understand what we were looking for, and he did an excellent job at our wedding. He was able to read the crowd and know when to switch songs, and he was also very responsive to any requests that were made. He also provided music for our ceremony which was lovely. Unfortunately our outdoor reception was rained out AFTER Mr. Davis set up his equipment but we were so impressed with how quickly he was able to change plans and move everything inside. The cost was very reasonable as well. All in all we had a great experience with Special Notes and Mr. Davis and would recommend them to any bride!

Erin · Married on 04/12/2014

While we were planning our wedding, we had a lot of different suggestions for vendors for this and that wedding detail. However, when it came to choosing a DJ, literally every professional and newlywed we talked to said that Special Notes was a must have. Jim Ogle met with me before the wedding, and put my mind at ease immediately. Not only was he a terrific DJ for both ceremony and reception music, but he checked with me throughout the night to make sure I was OK, that the timeline was going smoothly, and that I had a drink if I needed it! I did not want to leave the dance floor at my wedding because he was just playing jam after jam! Working with Special Notes was an absolute pleasure and I would recommend them to any couple looking for a completely stress-free and fun wedding!

Robbie · Married on 09/22/2013

Jim is absolutely awesome!! Great personality, great energy and very easy to work with. He goes above and beyond for any special event. He is highly recommmended!! You won't be diappointed!!