Special Events Music Reviews

Special Events Music 5
Special Events Music 6
Special Events Music 7

Natalie · Married on 08/11/2018

Garrett/DJ Butch, was fantastic! He provided easy forms for picking the wedding music we wanted and made sure to follow up with us the day before to let us know everything was set with the music. He kept to the schedule we provided as we needed, helped keep the night running, and had everyone up dancing and enjoying the evening. He was also super flexible and understanding with the night going a bit longer than expected. I would recommend him for any event you would want a DJ for!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Eric · Married on 07/21/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! Garrett/DJ Butch pulled off the perfect evening! He was professional, friendly, and made the entire process extremely easy to work with from start to finish. He did an excellent job in helping us facilitate our wedding and kept us on schedule throughout the evening. He helped us create the perfect playlist with a mix of our own requests along with his own. We would definitely recommend Garrett for weddings and any other event you might be considering!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Bridger Bodily · Married on 06/08/2018

Special events music

My wife and I had an awesome experience with special events music for our wedding! He met every request we made. He did an amazing job keeping the wedding flowing and up beat. Went out of his way to meet with us in a timely manner, and made our special day amazing.

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Special Events Music 8
    Special Events Music 9
    Special Events Music 10

Rebecca · Married on 05/05/2018

Special events music was the best choice for our wedding! Not only was he very professional he was also so much fun to have around! You will be not disappointed once you have chosen him for your DJ!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Jennyfer · Married on 09/23/2017

If you are like me and debated on having a DJ at your wedding vs putting on an IPOD, let me just tell you... HIRE A DJ! Not just any DJ though, this one!!! Garrett doesn't just play music, he is like a narrator for the entire night, or the closest thing to a wedding day coordinator you can get without actually having one. He kept us on schedule, made announcements, kept the party fun while we were being pulled in every direction and relieved so much stress for my husband and I. He was fun and knew all the right songs to play to keep everyone dancing and having a great time. He even let the kids play DJ for a minute which they LOVED. He made our night so perfectly amazing and was worth every penny!!

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Special Events Music 11
    Special Events Music 12
    Special Events Music 13
    Special Events Music 14
    Special Events Music 15

Raphael · Married on 07/22/2017

Awesome DJ!!! Highly highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Reese · Married on 07/14/2017

Simply put, Garrett with Special Events Music, was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He was easy to communicate with, had great ideas, and was an overall professional. We will continue to recommend Garrett to anyone that is looking for a DJ for any sort of event.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Megan · Married on 01/12/2017

He did an amazing job. He responded to all my emails very quickly and worked with my schedule to set up a meeting to find out exactly what we wanted. He understood where I was coming from as far as what type of mix of music we were looking for. We had people send us song requests that he added to the mix and even took requests at the venue. We had people comment that they "actually had fun dancing at a wedding" because he did such a wonderful job. He definitely made the night more special than it already was. I would recommend him to anyone that needs a DJ. Hopefully when my sister gets married, he will be there to make people dance the night away.

Sent on 12/25/2017

Katelyn · Married on 01/07/2017

I couldn't have planned out a better DJ experience for my wedding. We gave several suggested songs, and he added more that were perfect! I'd recommend him to anyone that wants to spice up their reception!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Gabriel · Married on 07/23/2016

Garrett did an excellent job DJing our wedding. He was very professional, yet down-to-Earth. He was easy to work with, timely, and well priced. Everyone at our wedding enjoyed the music he played and interacting with him throughout the night.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Shaina · Married on 05/23/2016

Garrett is amazing as a DJ! He made sure every request from me was just how I wanted it and then some for our wedding! He handles his business very professionally and makes the environment fun for everyone. If you're looking for someone who knows the DJ business and loves his job, choose Garrett! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/15/2016
  • User7206109 · 2+ years ago

Butch Wolfthorn was GREAT! He met with us a few weeks before our wedding to get a detailed list of what songs we wanted and what type of "vibe" we were looking for on our BIG DAY. What he played the day of was spot-on!

He also was super flexible with the schedule on the day of the wedding which we loved. He went along with everything we wanted.

We love that Butch is there for the love! We had a same-sex wedding and he made us feel very comfortable when dealing with him on a professional level.

I would recommend him for any event - but only if you want it to be AWESOME!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Erin · Married on 08/29/2015

If you are looking for a DJ that will listen to all of your wants and not play songs you definitely don't want and knows exactly how to keep the party going, this is your DJ. Our wedding dance floor was packed from start until midnight when we actually had to turn on the lights and turn off all music to get people to leave. Best party I've ever been to!

Sent on 10/26/2016