Special Event DJZ Reviews

Special Event DJZ 5
Special Event DJZ 6
Special Event DJZ 7

Tracey · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Professional, Enthusiastic & Fun!

Michael and his team were a pleasure to work with. He is truly a professional! He made the wedding reception really come alive with his enthusiasm and energy. He played all the songs the bride and groom wanted. His online portal was easy to use, intuitive, and a great way to communicate details of the event. He even came to the reception property ahead of time to do a trial run of the confetti cannons and sparkler machines. His communication skills were stellar- both proactive and quick at responding. Michael is really on top of things. I had all the confidence in the world in him and his company for this upscale wedding reception. As an event planner I highly recommend Michael and his company Special Event DJz!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Sandra Medina · Married on 06/08/2019

Stop Searching...hire Special Event DJz!!!!

DJ/MC(Simon and Michael), a fantastic wedding coordinator(Kristina) All the lighting, a photobooth, a great photographer, and even therapist services here and there lol( jk lol) Last night was my wedding and reception and what Special event DJz provided for me, was so much more awesome than anything I had even envisioned. They went above and beyond to make sure my special day was MORE than great and I couldnt be happier. The expertise is unmatched.The equipment they use is top of the line, The attention to detail is top notch. For everything they provide, their prices are unmatched. They're professional but not stuffy, after everything they all helped me through throughout this process, I feel like I also got some new friends out of this deal lol. Honestly, hire Special Event DJz, you'll be SO glad that you did.

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Esmeralda

Esmeralda · Married on 02/01/2019

Professional and high quality equipment

Professional and high quality equipment. We loved out monogram with our names, the sound was great and the owner, Micheal is always a burst of energy. He responded to every call, text, or email I ever sent which was amazing. I also paid to have cake Mapping done and it turned out BEAUTIFUL. It was exactly what we wanted. The only thing that was disappointing was our actual DJ, DJ Noel messed up a few notes we gave him for our timeline and things we wanted done. Along with that, I provided an english and spanish playlist and he only used a handful of what I asked him to play and the rest was what he chose to play instead. When making announcements, he sometimes sounded a bit abrupt or unsure of what was being announced so it showed that he was inexperienced at being an MC. I'm giving this company 5 stars because they are worth that rating...minus that specific DJ himself. Had it been a more experienced DJ, it would have all been absolutely perfect but I know that isn't Micheals' fault, he just needs to give Noel way more training.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Rhyan · Married on 11/18/2018

“Balling on a budget”

My entire wedding planning process was based on the concept and plan to pay as little as possible, especially because every little detail adds up!! While I didn’t wanna spend a fortune, I did want it to look nice, and not be apparent that I was trying to be on such a tight budget. Special Event DJZ was the answer to my DJ needs!! They fit perfectly in my budget and I didn’t have to sacrifice any details. They were able to provide services for the ceremony and reception; including a projector screen for the reception as well as lighting and a photo booth for a phenomenal price. Simon was awesome!! He was very professional and easy to work with. He was always available to communicate conveniently through text and met with me to go over all the details. There were quite a few details too, as I had specific songs for everyone’s entrance into the reception, as well as unique and personal song selections for the ceremony. He made all my visions a reality and made my special day all that I could’ve hoped for.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Special Event DJZ's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Rhyan!! Helping make you wedding special was easy and fun, and it went so nicely. All the guests gave off a great vibe too. We hope to see you in the future should you have any other DJ needs!

Thanks,
    DJ Simon

Mera · Married on 09/01/2018

When my husband and I hired DJZ it was amazing from the start. The way everything was organized and straight to the point, put our minds at easy. Me being the bride and having fifty billion things to think about, knowing that by just answering a few questions and telling DJZ what I wanted, everything was taken care of. Plus it didn't matter what time of day it was, if I had a worry or needed to add on anything, DJZ was there. Witch in my opinion is down right amazing. When it came to the wedding, DJZ couldn't have done a better job. Everything was right on schedule, all the songs that needed to be played, got played at the right moments. I truly believe if we hired anyone else, I wouldn't be this happy with how everything turned out. DJZ is a truly professional company and we would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Larry · Married on 08/04/2018

Michael and his crew, what can we say about him. THEY WERE FREAKING AWESOMESAUCE!!!!!!!!
    For the last 3 weeks we have heard from our guest how amazing the music was. How in target the DJ was. The photo booth was so cool. Our guests took 100”s of pictures. Michael MC skill were beyond anything we could imagine. He really knows his stuff. I would highly recommend him for any event. .

Sent on 08/20/2018

Joan · Married on 06/02/2018

Special Event DJZ, Michelle Kim and DJZ BLU are the absolute best! They made our daughters Sweet 16 such a wonderful event. The Great Staff, DJ, Music, Photo Booth, and lightning along with the ease of their online website made it easy and such a pleasure to work with in creating my daughters special day. Best communication with the staff, best prices and GREAT MUSIC really made our event a success. I definitely recommend them for your next event and will hire them at our future events. They will definitely have everyone on the dance floor!

Sent on 06/03/2018
    Special Event DJZ 8
    Special Event DJZ 9
    Special Event DJZ 10
    Special Event DJZ 11

Special Event DJZ's reply:

Joan, thank you! We had fun and can not wait to plan another amazing day! Dance with you soon!

Erica · Married on 06/02/2018

What an amazing job! Great music, wonderful feel for the crowd, people will have a blast! If you want professionalism, dependability, and an awesome time, hire Special Event Djz!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Special Event DJZ's reply:

Erica, you and your family we're amazing! Thank you for having us!!!! Let's plan and dance another night away

Shane · Married on 03/03/2018

Best Dj's by far that I've ever seen! Can't recommend them highly enough; you won't be disappointed.

Luis · Married on 03/03/2018

Great experience with special event DJ, best in town booked this for my best friends wedding had everybody on the dance floor!

A · Married on 02/17/2018

I took a lot of time picking the perfect DJ for my big day. Special event DJs were easy to communicate my long list of needs with, personable and professional. I will now be hiring them for corporate events & house parties in the near future. Thank you again!!! One happy bride.

Polina · Married on 02/15/2018

We had an incredible and unforgettable wedding with an awesome DJ MW that made our day complete! Special Events DJz is the service you want to use to make your day memorable!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Allison · Married on 02/14/2018

Best DJ ever!!! Couldn’t have asked for
    More on my special day!!!!

• W

Wendy · Married on 02/10/2018

We had a great experience with Michael! He was professional and great to work with before, during and even after our event! We told him what we wanted and he delivered! Michael was very engaging with our guests and knew exactly how to see to it that everyone had an amazing evening! We were very fortunate to find and hire him and he made an exciting day even more memorable. It is often difficult to find a person who will be able to understand the likes and tastes of all your guests while staying within the parameters of your theme, but Michael was able to do just that. His vast selection of music along with his interpersonal style had everyone dancing and having a great time. Everything went smoothly and the entertainment was one less thing we had to think about! I highly recommend Michael!

Shaman · Married on 02/06/2018

Great people, easy to work with. Everything was very well organized and exactly what I was hoping for.

Paul · Married on 02/03/2018

Happy wife, happy life. Mission accomplished. No questions were unanswered. No requests were unfulfilled. Memories for a lifetime.

Judy · Married on 01/27/2018

Best dj ever! My party was a hit. Everyone enjoyed the music, the hype. All around great experience

Elena · Married on 01/20/2018

DJz Mike Wells & Adam rocked my wedding! It was unforgettable! Very professional, arrived on time, kept all guests entertained & engaged! Very happy atmosphere full of unconditional love vibes & miracle! Best music ever! Best DJz ever!!! I'm now back from my honey moon & still feel that pleasant energy from my, I should say "our", wedding party! Cannot wait for my birthday so I can hire those DJz again. I know that fun & happiness are guaranteed

Daryl · Married on 01/20/2018

They rocked my wedding!!!! Everyone had a blast! Excellent service and awesome price!

Charles · event on 12/31/2017

Michael provided the perfect atmosphere for our new years celebration! Highly recommend his team for any event that you want handled professionally with exceptional skill.

Sent on 03/16/2018

Dalaila · Married on 04/29/2017

My husband and I are so happy we chose Special Event DJz for our wedding. It was an amazing day, and the DJz Mike and Dennis made it even more special. All those special effects, the light, the "clouds", the music selection just spoke to our hearts. I never thought before that choosing a right wedding dj would make such a huge difference. Thank you again, guys!
    PS: My cousin is going to hire you guys too for his wedding in November!

Kyle · Married on 08/06/2016

Michael Took care of my family amazingly. He was courteous and professional and amazing on the microphone when talking to the crowd. The music selection was perfectly paired to the audience we had requested it for.

I would recommend this DJ company to anyone for any large event, they really take good care of you!! I tried to hire them again for an event this month (Mar 2018) and they were booked out. I’d recommend getting your time and dates locked in early! They’re the best and usually booked out weeks if not further in advance.

I also like the fact that they had a custom package capability for all budgets. By event was all me a $20,000 total budget event. A friend of mine later used them for a very Large ($200,000+ total budget) gathering and they had great things to say (completely different demographics in both events too - pretty cool they can accommodate such a range.)

All thumbs up for these guys.

Terri · Married on 11/21/2015

I have been invited to several weddings that Special Event DJz have hosted. I have never been more impressed with DJ's than Special Event DJz. They can read the crowd and provide an atmosphere all of guests absolutely loved! The dance floor was always full, people of all generations had a great time dancing.

Nick · Married on 11/11/2015

Special Event DJz blew away our expectations! They arranged a perfect set list and were ready for any request. Their catalog is massive and you can tell that they have been doing this for a long time. Not amateur hour! What is really important is that they relieve the bride and groom of any anxiety with their preparation and execution! They were on point with everything, the energy was next level, there was never a dull moment, and they were as professional as they come. The photo booth was a lot of fun also! I will hire them for any event. I'm confident that they will come through with flying colors.

Special Event DJZ 12
    Special Event DJZ 19
    Special Event DJZ 20
    Special Event DJZ 21

James · Married on 11/07/2015

Special Event DJz produced the music at my nephew's wedding reception. The sounds and selections made the day even more memorable. The dry ice and the photo booth were great fun as well. Imaginative and seamless transitions when working in my nephews favorites were well done. They take the time to know their client and audience. I will definitely use them again.