Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC. Reviews

26 | Chantilly, VA

26 Reviews for Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC.

Sean · Married on 06/03/2017

Ebony was awesome from start to finish. She gave us personalized service and catered to every last one of our specific requests. She, along with her staff, were on top of every detail when it came to the "day-of" coordination; drifting into the background when needed and leading our guests to all of the right spots at the right times. Could not ask for much more.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Aparna · Married on 06/13/2014

Ebony was our day-of coordinator, but jumped into the planning process weeks before the wedding helping to organize and coordinate with vendors and provide suggestions and support as needed. We didn't follow many standard traditions, and really wanted wedding vendors who were flexible in their concept of how a wedding should flow - Ebony was very receptive to all our non-traditional requests, and made sure whatever vision we had for the event was achieved.

As an aside for those uncertain about getting a coordinator at all, as I was, while you can do all the planning and organizing before hand yourself (if you have time and energy), there is absolutely no way the wedding day itself would have been as painless as it was without Ebony there!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC.'s reply:

Aparna - It was such a joy to work with you and Adrian on your wedding! I loved every single detail you and Adrian put into your wedding and I'm so overjoyed that you were happy with our service. It was truly an honor to be a part of your special day!

Warmest Regards Always!
    Ebony

Ebony and her team were awesome! She was always very quick to respond to my emails. She was very patient and I felt that she genuinely wanted help me achieve my vision for my wedding. The invitations that I received were perfect and everyone was really impressed with how pretty they were. I would not think twice about using Sparkling's services again. I was extremely satisfied.

Sent on 03/31/2014

Michelle · Married on 10/20/2012

Invitations were completed very quickly and at the highest quality. I already have and will continue to refer friends and family to Sparkling Events.

I look forward to working with Sparkling Events for my upcoming baby shower

Sent on 11/04/2012

Tina · Married on 10/07/2012

Ebony provided support, suggestions, advice, and even friendship in planning my daughter's wedding with us. She was an integral part of the wedding team, and we couldn't have made a better choice. She and her team handled everything during the wedding and we were totally worry free. Always calm, professional, and friendly, Ebony was the perfect planner for us.

Sent on 10/12/2012
  • Elle

Elle · Married on 09/09/2012

Ebony of Sparkling Events & Designs was organized, responsive, and resourceful. She has a great calming personality that puts even the most anxious of brides at ease. From our initial consultation, I was immediately impressed by Ebony's ability to listen to my ideas and speak back my vision - she even pitched some preliminary ideas of her own. Her presentation was professional - her materials are well branded and her dedication to quality is evident in her presentation. I found her incredibly easy to talk to and she has a great network of contacts in the event you need references for other wedding services.

Sent on 10/06/2012

Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC.'s reply:

Lori and Shun were an absolute joy to work with. They are such a wonderful couple and I wish them many blessings upon their wedding.

Elle · Married on 08/25/2012

Ebony and her team were a pleasure to work with!!!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC.'s reply:

LaToia and I worked on her wedding for nearly 2 years.... It turned out absolutely beautiful! LaToia and Bernard are made for each other and their wedding was a true reflection of their love... We were so proud and honored to be a part of their special day!

Tiffany · Married on 07/16/2012

If you are looking for someone to pull your entire event together (decorations, flowers, planning, etc.) Ebony, Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC. is who you need. She did a fantastic job with my wedding. I had some ideas of what I wanted and she took my ideas and made them reality and more. She was always available for phone calls, emails, meetings, etc. She attended my gown fittings (someone needed to know how to lace up the corset), talked to all my vendors, and was just an ear to listen to me fuss. I can't say enough wonderful things about her. Thank You for everything - Tiff & Jon M.

Sent on 08/06/2012

Ke'Yuanda · Married on 06/26/2012

I contacted Ebony months before my wedding in search of unique and amazing wedding stationary. I received just that, in the form of luggage tag save the dates, boarding pass invitations, and announcements.

Admittedly, I am incredibly picky, anal, and a tad bit OCD. Given such, Ebony was a sweetheart when handling my requests for perfect spacing, positioning, scale, and size...even after the save the dates were printed and sent to me (not to my liking). She cared about my dissatisfaction, and went above and beyond to make sure I was pleased. In the end, she revised and reprinted the order, which I absolutely loved!

I received nothing but compliments from my invitees and guests, but more importantly I loved her work and was very pleased! I will definitely utilize her services again in the future.

Ke'Yuanda

Sent on 07/18/2012

Hillary · Married on 11/11/2011

The details on our Save the Dates and Invitations were absolutely beautiful! She was able to take all of my thoughts and transform them into beautiful products. I gave here the thermography invitation card and she was able to turn in into an amazing "Sparkiling" creation. She was worth EVERY penny!

Sent on 12/04/2011
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 08/06/2011

It meant a lot to me that our baby shower went well and important that I did not get stressed out, I am so grateful that you were able to make it above and way beyond my expectations! From our beautiful invitations, to beverages and food that fit within my budget, the decor and surprises were AMAZING and very creative; and most importantly, we were able to enjoy ourselves as well as our guests! I am still bragging to people how your team did everything and my type-A personality was completely hands-off (my husband also thanks you for this)! I am also still bragging about how you bought and painted a dresser just for our cake display, above and beyond! From the bottom of my heart, thank you for planning our "Disney's Alice in Wonderland" Baby Shower. Our party was very successful and in one word- FABULOUS thanks to you!!!

Sent on 08/16/2011

Jennifer · Married on 07/23/2011

Sparkling Events & Designs did a wonderful job on the invitations for my parents' 50th wedding anniversary celebration. I initially contacted the company via the website on a Friday evening and received a response back during the weekend to discuss the event and my thoughts regarding themes, colors etc. Later that week, I was provided with 4 options based off my ideas. The invitations were ready ahead of the initial time-line we discussed. I received many compliments on the invitations when guests RSVP'd. I live in NY so we had to do everything via telephone and on-line. If I lived closer, I would utilize this company's services for party planning.

Sent on 08/04/2011

Yolanda · Married on 06/04/2011

Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC is an company that provides excellent customer service, creativity, and lots of knowledge about the wedding planning process (i.e. budgets, vendors, wedding themes).

If it were not for Ebony and the her team, my wedding day would not have been such a success.

Sent on 06/20/2011

Robin · Married on 04/08/2011

Ebony of Sparkling Events & Designs was amazing to work with. We had a destination wedding and Ebony helped us every step of the way including designing our beautiful wedding boarding pass invitations to finding the perfect location for our wedding. She completed our invitations within two weeks of us discussing them. She knew that we wanted a boutique and quaint location and found the perfect venue. She is dedicated, professional and organized. She ensured that every detail of the day went smoothly and perfectly arranged as we discussed. Hiring Ebony was the best decision that we could have made for our destination wedding in Jamaica and for all of our stationery needs.

Sent on 06/13/2011

Erika · Married on 01/01/2011

Ebony at Sparkling Events and Designs is wonderful! She worked with me creating the wedding invitations of my DREAMS! I spoke with her initially about creating my wedding invitations and just had a few ideas... she created the most detailed, exquisite, gorgeous winter wedding invitations that I had ever seen. We are still getting compliments on them! She was always available when I had a question, stuck to timelines, and I even received my wedding invites ahead of schedule! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Sparkling Events and Designs, LLC!

Sent on 01/07/2011

Kimberly · Married on 10/16/2010

This vendor is professional, responsive and totally awesome. My invitations were absolutely beautiful. Many of my invitees refused to return the RSVP cards because they loved the invitiations so much and wanted to keep all of it intact as a keepsake. I highly recommend Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC for all of your invitation needs.

Sent on 10/25/2010

Torrie · Married on 10/10/2010

What can I say about Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC? Not enough! Working with Ebony was an absolute joy! Ebony’s attention to detail and thoughtfulness are astounding. Not only did she assist us with the planning of our wedding, we also enlisted her services to create our wedding stationery which was absolutely stunning. We felt like Ebony treated our wedding as if it were her own. She was always there with a listening ear and excellent advice as we prepared for our wedding. I can’t thank her or recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/25/2010

Misty · Married on 08/09/2010

Love Sparkling Events & Design! Ebony has planned everything for my wedding starting with my beautiful bridal shower which she had featured on Project Wedding. She designed all of my invitations, bridal, Save the Dates, and Boarding Pass wedding invitations with the utmost care to perfection. She also coordinated my destination wedding in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. She was able to work with the staff there to ensure that the day went off without a glitch. I am so pleased with her work. She was a trusted partner throughout this entire process. You can truly see that she loves and takes pride in her work. She has absolutely taken my vision and made it SPARKLE!

Sent on 08/16/2010

Cheryl · Married on 07/18/2010

I am still beaming from my stress free memorable event, thanks to Ebony Sparkes and Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC. The smartest decision for me was to contract with Ebony, a visionary party planner with my event merely 10 days away. I enlisted Ebony to plan what I needed to be a spectacular charity based event for several VIP's. With no lead time and working with a very rushed schedule, she met and exceeded my many expectations. In less than a week she had secured a photographer, florist and found the perfect favors. She went the extra mile and secured the perfect silk table cloth shipped in from New York. I mention this because Ebony took care of the standard items but also addressed the most minute details that makes the event pop. To say I was impressed was an understatement. Not only did she transform my home inside but she extended her creative genius to the patio and pool area, as if that wasn’t sufficient, while I was on a business trip she went shopping for the perfect hostess dress. Sent me photos and helped me select the perfect outfit for the event so I could shine. The magical setting to showcase the wonderful food by famed Chef Eric Ziebold was really to die for. I really didn't think that when I told her what I needed she would be able to truly transform not only the inside of my home, but honestly every area that a guest could be. Yet, she did. Without a doubt, Ebony treated this event as if it were her very own and there was a true thoughtfulness to every single detail. We definitely intend on using her again!

Cheryl Campbell

Sent on 09/09/2010

C · Married on 06/26/2010

Ebony designed and planned the baby shower for our 2nd pregnancy (twins!!) and she did it all from long distance. We live in Atlanta. We entrusted her to handle the entire event because we knew from having worked with her for another event (our son's 1st birthday), that it would be creatively executed and most importantly fun. We were right! Ebony was not only wonderful to work with, but she was a true professional. She kept her cool in some sticky situations, put my husband and I first, and really allowed us to enjoy the entire event. Everyone who attended is saying it was one of the most beautiful and fun baby showers they have ever attended (even the men)! I definitely plan on enlisting her services for our vow renewal.

Sent on 07/08/2010

Kamilah · Married on 02/06/2010

Ebony was awesome! I sent her the request for the invites and what I wanted them to look like and honestly she was finished them in 24 hours! I asked for a few revisions and she got them done super fast and the quality was excellent. The reactions that they have received speak to the volumes quality of her design work. I really think we had more people end up attending because of the invites. I actually had someone think that they were actual concert tickets.

Sent on 02/09/2010

Kandi · Married on 08/29/2009

Ebony did a great job on my bridal event and invitations. She was great to work with. She listened to me to create the perfect vision of what I wanted. I would love to work with her on any event.

Sent on 02/18/2010

L. I. · Married on 08/04/2006

Sparkling Events and Designs, LLC is so responsive and sensitive to the needs of their clients! I had bridal shower invitations designed to my exact specifications and the finished product was absolutely clean, crisp and simply stunning!

Sent on 12/09/2010

Carmen · Married on 11/03/2001

I solicited the help of Sparkling Events to plan my baby shower. It was more than I had expected and then some. The creative genius of Mrs. Ebony Sparkes took my idea of a “spa themed” shower and transformed my home to a spa oasis complete with flower, candles, bath beads and a profession masseuse who was on hand to give out massages. The invitations and decorations were both hand crafted by Mrs. Sparkes and her personal touch was evident throughout the shower. I would highly recommend the fabulous Mrs. Sparkes to not only make your event sparkle, but it will shine!!!

Sent on 01/21/2010

Shaunna · Married on 08/01/2009

Ebony was clearly invested in my occasion and treated it as if it were her own. I appreciated her timely responses, including research of options that I requested. Although I primarily communicated with Ebony, my husband commented that "We should have gotten her to do our wedding invitations!" We will definitely seek out Sparkling Events & Designs in the future.

Sent on 03/30/2010