Sparkling City Photo Booth and Disc Jockey Reviews

19 | Corpus Christi, TX

19 Reviews for Sparkling City Photo Booth and Disc Jockey

Photobooth was loved by all of our guests and didn't take up a lot of space at reception. The props were fun and everyone seemed to enjoy it! DJ services were great Ryan ran things very smoothly and it was very entertaining to us and our guests.

Carmen · Married on 12/05/2015

Sparkling City Photo Booth created a fun and inviting space for our wedding guests to take fun photos at our wedding. They were well prepared with lots of fun props, the booth was set up early, and the photos that were captured are priceless. Being able to review photos from the photo booth 1 1/2 weeks after your event is unheard of, but this is the level of service we received. Eric and I are so happy that we selected Sparkling City Photo Booth and Padre Ryan as our wedding vendors for photography because they were fun, energetic and knowledgeable. Thank you for an amazing event!

JENNIFER · Married on 10/24/2015

Very professional and Reliable

Ashley · Married on 09/05/2015

Ryan did our engagement photos, wedding photos and photobooth. I loved the quality photos I got and he was so easy to work with. Very knowledgeable about the area and photography in general. Would definitely go with him again!!

sarah · Married on 02/21/2015

Loved the Photo Booth, they provided great service and props. My family and friends really enjoyed it. The staff was great and you could not beat the price.

They put on a great photobooth and were very responsive and great to work with!

ryan · Married on 09/21/2013

Ryan brought the music, some lighting and a Photo Booth! It definitely made our wedding reception a hit! Very Professional and responsive. Would recommend to anyone having a party in his service area. If funds allowed it, I would pay to have him come to our town for events!

Amanda · Married on 09/21/2013

Ryan and his crew did an amazing job! The whole experience was great from the get go. Ryan was super responsive in getting back to me. I was a nervous bride planning a wedding from 4 hours away. He put me at ease and I felt confident with choosing him. He even texted me back when he was still at the hospital after his wife had a baby! The form to fill out for music selection was easy to use. Our songs were played and they switched it up when necessary. My whole wedding party danced their butts off! The photo booth was AWESOME! It was a huge hit for our guests! It especially kept the kiddos busy and not taking up the dance floor the whole time. We got digital access to the photos almost immediately and my guests and I have enjoyed looking back at them. The pictures were also printed out there onsite at the wedding with our names and personalized logo. It was so cool! It was a nice souvenir for our guests. It came with all the fun props. You didn't have to worry about a thing! We got to pick the backdrop color and it matched our theme perfectly. People have been raving about how fun our wedding was and that it was the wedding of the year! It was a fun party that we will always remember. Sparkling City Photo Booth and DJ really exceeded our expectations! We will be booking them for our next big event in Port A! Maybe a family reunion.

Heather · event on: 10/26/2013

The photo booth was the hit of the party! Props were great, set up with background great, and most importantly cost was great! Called 5 vendors and they were the cheapest... so very happily surprised of the great service and quality! Even getting hard back book of all pics free!

Annie · event on: 10/12/2013

Ryan you did a wonderful job at my daughters quiencaenera!! Thank u for making it a memorable night for her!!

Desarae · event on: 11/09/2013

Ryan and his team were so nice and the value for what we got was beyond expected. He made my daughter's day a success and we enjoyed all the pictures. Koodos to them!

Belinda · event on: 12/14/2013

Thank you for your excellent service!

Maria E. · event on: 01/18/2014

Ryan was great! The music and the photo booth kept all of the guest busy dancing the night away. If I ever have another big party he will be the one I will be calling!

beatrice · event on: 02/01/2014

Everything was great and will definitely use u again.

Nataline · event on: 12/05/2013

I contacted Sparkling City after seeing them on Facebook for a work fundraising event. After calling them, Ryan immediately decided to donate his time to our organization. He was always friendly, easy to contact & professional. On the day of the event, he set up on time and his staff interacted well with our guests. I would recommend Sparkling City for your event. His booth is large enough to have a large group take pictures in as opposed to only a few people. His services are perfect for weddings, reunions and more! Thank you Ryan for your generosity and giving back to our community.

Guadalupe · Married on 08/23/2014

3.5

The attendants were great...They had a great sense of professionalism and they were very friendly. :) but the equipment was a little slower then expected.

Erica · Married on 09/28/2013

3.5

Ryan was great in every interaction I had with him. The only reason I didn't give them a 5 out of 5 was because twice during the wedding reception the photo booth stopped working and was down for about 15 minutes each time. Otherwise, it was awesome and the pictures came out great! Everyone had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed themselves and the photo booth!

Antonia · Married on 03/29/2014

3.5

I got married 0/29/14 and we there was technically difficulties right when they started but the employees were on top of the situation and had great customer service. My family and friends loved the photo booth.

Patty · Married on 12/05/2015

They are always on time and prepared. Have used them several times and have not been disappointed.