Spark Wedding Co Reviews

Spark Wedding Co 2
Spark Wedding Co 3

Molly · Married on 11/23/2019

Worth of every penny!!!

Brice is the most incredible DJ/Emcee I have ever see. He is so high energy with out being over the top! He keeps people engaged and really knows how to keep the party flowing smoothly! Everyone at our wedding loved Brice!! I highly, highly recommend Spark Wedding Co.! They are worth every penny!!!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Elijah Lasater · Married on 11/09/2019

Fantastic, Organized, Fun

Brice was so organized and easy to work with. He exceeded expectations and made our day perfect!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Abby Steinlage · Married on 10/19/2019

Spark Wedding Co - AMAZING !!!

Had the best time with SPARK at our wedding last weekend !! Made planning and prep so easy, kept our schedule of events on track the whole night, and, most importantly, knew how to keep the dance floor hoppin’ all night for guests of all ages! Would highly recommend working with SPARK for your wedding or next event... they went above and beyond to help us to add some amazing personal touches and surprises that made an already amazing day even better!

• Kacie

Kacie Edwards · Married on 10/19/2019

Most Commented Vendor

The #1 thing people commented on at our wedding was how great our DJ was. He was kind, compassionate, organized, and fun! Spark is a definite yes!

Spark Wedding Co 4
  • Maddy

Maddy Turner · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing DJ/MC!

Spark Events was absolutely wonderful to work with. We used Spark Events for our DJ/MC at our wedding. They were very professional and always easy to get in contact with. You are able to be as hands on or hands off with the music selection as you want to be. We had our ceremony outside and they were able to accommodate with music outside. The setup inside and outside was very professional and top notch. There were zero issues throughout the entire process of planning and during the wedding day. Brice was our DJ/MC and was so fun and energetic. He was interactive with the crowd and got people out to the dance floor. I highly recommend Spark Events!

• Angela

Angela Biby Nipper · Married on 08/03/2019

Haley and Will'a Wedding

We had a great experience with Josh who works for Brice Clark. Josh knew the routine and had great suggestions for songs for the wedding! We would highly recommend them!

Kelsey Webb · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding DJ

Our dance party was amazing and full of energy thanks to SPARK! I have gotten so many compliments on how great the DJ was.

Spark Wedding Co 5
    Spark Wedding Co 6
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely amazing to work with!

Spark was incredible to work with. Brice did a wonderful job communicating and was extremely responsive in providing all the information we needed and answering our questions. Jared was the DJ at our wedding and we received so many compliments! He knew exactly how to read the room to provide a welcoming and fun experience for everyone and did an excellent job keeping our timeline on track. He was also incredibly helpful and encouraging during the planning of our timeline and song selections. We can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Teanna · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing and Incredible!!!

This company is one of the best I’ve ever worked with! They were extremely quick with their responses, and very helpful with planning and executing my wedding day! Our DJ was Bryce and he did a wonderful job with helping keeping our wedding day run smoothly! Everyone at the reception had such a great time and they all said it was thanks to Spark Events! I recommend them to anyone who is looking for a very professional DJ to help their day go along as planned!

Rebekah May · Married on 05/25/2019

We loved our DJ! She played fun music for all to enjoy!

Spark was great! Loved our DJ!

• Matthew

Matthew Venaas · Married on 05/05/2019

Great Team!

We hired Spark for our wedding to do both DJ services and photography. They were fantastic! Brice was our DJ and was super easy to work with from start to finish and was incredibly adaptable when he had to adjust on the fly for a few minor changes in our schedule in the moment. Alyson was our photographer and she was also amazing! She was great with everyone involved, had great ideas for shots and locations, and made us feel so comfortable. Would highly recommend Spark for both their DJ and photography!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Chad Jones · Married on 04/13/2019

Exceeded all our expectations

We knew of spark events through a mutual friend and as we were planning our wedding and looking for a Dj, spark events was an easy choice. Brice was our Dj but all of the crew was extremely professional and upbeat. They were a major contributing factor to keeping our wedding on pace and keeping our guests involved and feeling appreciated.

Emma · Married on 09/07/2018

Worth every penny.

If you want a wedding where every guest is out on the dance floor and you can celebrate with zero worries, Spark Wedding Co is the way to go. Their packages are worth every penny because their services are That. Good.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Kelsea · Married on 09/23/2017

Spark Events came through for my now husband and I! We got engaged in July and set our wedding date in September... so there weren’t many photographers available with such a short engagement. But Spark Events were. Plus, they sent us an INCREDIBLE photographer named Ben! He came early to set up his equipment and he stayed late to make sure he got each and every shot we desired. He was kind, attentive and hard working... even in some serious heat! Thanks, Spark Events!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Cory · Married on 09/22/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better vendor. Not only did they respond VERY quickly to the incessant emails of a bride-to-be, they were proactive and very detail oriented. On the day of the wedding, the staff went above and beyond! All our guests commented on how professional and fun the staff was. I would HIGHLY recommend Spark Event and would happily use their services again.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Mariah · Married on 06/17/2017

We had Spark Events DJ our wedding and they were phenomenal! Prompt with replies and super professional. Jared was our DJ and we can't speak highly enough of him. He was on time, prepared, kept the energy exciting, but didn't have to be the center of attention. Worth every penny!

Sent on 06/29/2017
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 02/28/2017

Spark Events team,
    Thank you guys so much for making the Lambert wedding as fun as possible!! All of our guests loved Caleb and Brice as our D.Js! It was awesome seeing them actually interact with the crowd, and getting people on the dance floor! I had only chatted with Caleb on the phone and through email but at the actual wedding I felt like I had know both of them for years! They made it so personable and I loved every song they played!
    As for our videographer Kong, he was very professional. I loved that he just did his thing and kept to himself along the way. It was as if he wasn’t even there!! I’m so excited to see how the video is going to turn out!! Thank you again Spark Events for your amazing services at the Lambert wedding! It was a night I’ll never forget!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Allan · Married on 02/04/2017

We had Spark Events do the videography for our wedding in Springfield, MO. Seth did an amazing job! My wife and I were very thrilled with the production quality and content of the highlight video as well as all of the quality moments footage. They even threw in the raw footage for free! Their service was great--Brice sent over a replacement USB drive after computer errors corrupted our original files. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/04/2017

Samantha · Married on 12/15/2016

This wonderful team took care of all of my sibling's weddings, and I have no question that I will be using them. All of their team members were very professional and really did care about us all. Spark Events is AMAZING!!!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Allison · Married on 12/03/2016

Spark Events was a joy to work with for my Big Cedar Lodge wedding in December 2016! Both of our videographers (Taye and Seth) were very professional and fun to work with! They obtained creative shots and were sure to capture all of the big moments of our day - we can't wait to see the final product! The planning process was very organized with their online planning platform and their videography packages were extremely affordable. I would highly recommend Spark Events!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Chenae · Married on 11/11/2016

Pleased with everything! Haven't even got our photos or video yet but I know they will be perfect. Spark drove all the way to San Antonio, TX to capture our most special day. They were SO accommodating, professional, and NICE! Usually you have to sacrifice one of those things for another, but not with this team!

Sent on 12/16/2016
  • Jesslyn

Jesslyn · Married on 09/04/2016

Spark was so amazing, they handled everything entertainment and video/photography for our wedding and traveled for us! They were so professional and made my vision a reality! People were dancing all night long and the line was out the door for the photo booth!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Kaley · Married on 08/13/2016

My DJ was so sweet! He was all smiles, easy to work with and really listened to us. We are very picky about our music choices and he nailed it!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Katie · Married on 07/23/2016

If you are planning any type of event, Spark Events is the way to go! I booked Spark for my wedding (DJ and photography) and I am so glad I did! Prior to the wedding, we were able to logon and fill out planning forms, plan our timeline of events, pick songs, etc. We were even able to have a video conference with our DJ and photographer in the weeks leading up to make sure everything was in order, which was so helpful! Not to mention, the Spark Team was always so responsive to questions throughout the wedding planning process. Our photographer, Ike, was very easy to work with and kept the flow of pictures before the wedding running smoothly and on time! Our DJ, Brice, did an outstanding job and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long! Weeks later, my husband and I are still receiving compliments on how well our photographer did and how they had never seen a dance floor so packed all night long at a wedding. Brice and Ike went above and beyond for Tanner and me and we couldn't be more happy with our choice of Spark Events!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Abigail · Married on 06/18/2016

Great people to get to know. Great entertainment!

Sent on 08/15/2015