Spark Bridal Outlet Reviews

Spark Bridal Outlet 5
  • Future Mrs. A. 💍

Future Mrs. A · Getting married on 11/08/2020

Wow !!!! Beautiful

Very professional clean and beautiful selection

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • alexandra

alexandra · Getting married on 05/29/2020

Wonderful Experience!

Laura was absolutely fantastic and patient in my search for my dream dress. She picked out dresses that were within my price point, and the dress I ended up purchasing was one she picked out specially for me! I would recommend this shop to any bride looking for her dream wedding dress!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Steph · Married on 09/28/2019

Spark Bridal Outlet provided amazing service by taking my style and the look that I was going for into account and in turn, providing me with many different beautiful dress options. Laura was absolutely wonderful and professional during my initial appointment and has been super helpful and responsive ever since. I cannot day enough good things about this shop, I highly recommend Spark Bridal Outlet, their service and dresses are top notch.

Sent on 03/07/2018

Bailey · Married on 09/07/2019

Incredible experience!

Laura and her team could not have made my wedding dress shopping experience more amazing! My bridesmaids, mother, and mother in law attended the appointment and we all loved the afternoon. I found my dream dress and Laura listened to all my wants and needs. Could not recommend them highly enough! Love Spark!✨

Sent on 01/11/2019
  • bethf

Bethany · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazzziiinnnnggggg

So I did not buy my dress from this beautiful little shop but I have to say how amazing the experience was! The staff was so friendly and FUN! So extremely helpful as well! They had all different styles to choose from all amazing quality! Prices were very reasonable, I can not say enough good things about this place!!!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa Furtado · Married on 08/30/2019

An Upscale Experience with Reasonable Prices

Spark was my third shop I visited while hunting for a wedding dress. I had just come off a depressing visit to another big store, where I found the dresses to be poor quality and not what I wanted. When I walked into Spark I was blown away. Everything is displayed so beautifully, with hundreds of dresses on the racks. Laura, one of the owners, helped me despite not having an appointment. I tried on over a dozen. Each was exquisite. Any of them would have been a stunning choice. Laura did a great job deciphering exactly what I was look for, making suggestions for my body and narrowing down my choices. She also sized me perfectly, and when my dress arrived (ahead of the scheduled shipping date) I barely needed any alterations. The whole experience was so wonderful, and I wish I went to Spark from the start.

Sent on 09/27/2019
    Spark Bridal Outlet 6
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 07/06/2019

Spark Bridal will make your vision reality

Laura and her mom are so amazing to work with! You will feel extra special trying on your dresses here! Laura saw my vision and my dress was the 1st I tried on an it was the one she chose! she listened to what I wanted and delivered!

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 04/13/2019

I had such a wonderful experience at Spark Bridal! I flew to RI to go dress shopping with my mom and Spark was my first ever bridal appointment and it was great. Laura was so friendly and she made me feel relaxed and comfortable. I tried on a dress that I really liked, but had a number of appointments the following day, so didn't feel ready to commit, which Laura totally understood & I didn't feel at all pressured to buy.

After trying on a bunch of dresses the following day, I couldn't get the one from Spark Bridal out of my head. I ended up calling Laura to see if there was any way I could swing by to try it on one more time before flying home the next day. She was super accommodating, even opening up the shop early for me to have enough time to make my flight! I ended up buying the dress AND a veil and even combined, it was under my budget! I couldn't be happier to have found my dress here and can't wait to return to Spark for alterations. Thanks, Laura!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Tessa · Married on 10/13/2018

Best experience I could have imagined

Shopping at Spark was wonderful. From the laid back and personalized environment, to the budget friendly options, i felt like a princess as I found my wedding gown. It was the most amazing experience I could have imagined.

Sent on 10/20/2018
    Spark Bridal Outlet 7

Julia · Married on 10/12/2018

The best service with so many options!

I can't speak highly enough of Spark Bridal Outlet. The mother - daughter team was so fantastic. They had many dresses to choose from, nearly all were in my tight budget as well! There was no pressure to buy, but how could you not with such a great atmosphere and beautiful dresses. I went back to purchase my veil, as well as had my alterations done through their seamstress. I would recommend them to anyone as they made one of the most important purchases of my wedding so easy and so much fun!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Alexandria · Married on 10/05/2018

Beautiful store amazing mother and daughter team. They help take the stress about finding the perfect dress and turn into a happy occasion. I would highly recommend Bridal Boutique and this wonderful mother and daughter team. You won't be disappointed

Sent on 02/11/2018

Cristen · Married on 08/12/2018

Laura and Kim are just the most amazing people! Spark Bridal was the first stop in my search for the perfect wedding dress. Their selection is outstanding and I felt so completely comfortable and unafraid to express how I truly felt about each dress. They were so kind, honest, and just the easiest people to work with. I was in there for nearly 3 hours, and after finding 2 incredible candidates in the shop, Laura remembered she had recently brought in a dress from an Australian designer that met all of my requirements for a dream gown! I continued to look at a few other places after that initial visit, but there wasn't a dress out there I could find that even came close to that dress...about a month later I said "YES!" to the dress.

Laura and Kim allowed me to store my gown with them until I was ready to have alterations done. Although I regretfully did not get my alterations done through their recommended seamstress, Laura ended up being my LIFESAVER! About 2 days before my wedding my dress was altered well, but it was bustled for too long and looked like a wrinkled ball! I had called a few places to see if they would steam my dress, but no one was able to do it on such short notice. Now in a panic, I finally thought to contact Laura (silly me, I don't know why I didn't think of her first)! I immediately was able to bring in my gown and veil to the store for her to steam, and it was just perfect!

Again, Laura and Kim are the perfect people to help you with your wedding needs in any way they can. I am so grateful I found my dress with them...Spark Bridal is a MUST stop when shopping for a gown! THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Susan · Married on 07/14/2018

When my future daughter-in-law was looking for her gown, she went to a few stores before she happened upon Spark!
    All the other stores paled in comparison, Spark was a breath of fresh air. It was a beautifully appointed boutique and Kim was fabulous to work with from the beginning. Chrissy found her perfect gown on that first appointment. We all went to lunch to discuss the dresses that were in the running and we agreed that Spark was the place that not only had the best selection and THE dress but almost more importantly we loved the shop and the owners! They made Chrissy feel so special and important (like any bridal shop personnel should, but sadly don't) and they enjoyed seeing and hearing about the wedding plans and family traditions. It was so much fun and there was absolutely no stress put upon any of us regarding the purchase, the alterations and the mother's dress alterations. She assured us that everything would be as we exactly wanted it and they delivered! Chrissy and Kellen's wedding was beautiful and Chrissy looked stunning. I will wholeheartedly recommend your shop to anyone who will listen! Thank you so much for bringing such love and passion for bridal wear to each and everyone of your brides.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Erica · Married on 05/05/2018

Laura & Kim are THE BEST bridal consultants in RI!!! I met Laura at a bridal show and immediately knew I wanted to find my dress at her shop. I was looking for a different experience when buying my dress - something intimate with unique designers but without the crazy boutique costs and Spark Bridal fit that perfectly. I tried on 14 dresses (yes 14!) & Laura was patient and helpful through each one, even when I went back and forth between two and tried them on multiple times each. Some options I picked out myself, some she picked out but everything I tried on was within my budget which was something I really appreciated. She never tried to push me to spend more ALL she cared about was that I found a dress I loved. And I did! The sparkler moment after you pick your dress is such a special touch too it adds to the overall excellent experience of shopping at Spark. I can't recommend them enough & just want to say again Thank you so much Laura & Kim for helping me find THE PERFECT dress!

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Spark Bridal Outlet 8

Laura · Married on 04/14/2018

I don’t even know where to begin! I first heard about Spark Bridal Outlet through a friend before I had even gotten engaged. Soon after I got engaged I went to a Bridal Show where I met Laura. I booked an appointment when I was ready to start the search. When my sister and I went to Spark for my appointment I just knew when I walked in the door I HAD to find my dress there. Laura is the kindest and most caring consultant who truly made me feel like I had just made a new friend. Trying on dresses can be nerve-wracking but Laura made me feel extremely comfortable. She genuinely wanted me to find the dress of my dreams. She listened to what I described and really understood. After trying on many BEAUTIFUL dresses we knew I didn’t quite find THE ONE. After my appointment, Laura graciously took the time to look to see what dresses would be coming in the next week. Once they came in I went back for a second appointment. I always heard that you will KNOW when you find THE ONE… and boy did I know! I can not say enough great things about Laura and her amazing boutique! My experience at Spark was one of the best in my wedding planning process!

Sent on 05/05/2018
    Spark Bridal Outlet 9

Sarah · Married on 11/18/2017

This was my first dress shopping experience. I walked in with no expectations and walked out blown away by the experience with a dress I loved! I had Laura's undivided attention as I tried on so many styles and she was so patient as I repeatedly tried on my top 3 with various headpieces and accessories. I had so much fun and I am recommending Spark Bridal to all my friends!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Caitlin · Married on 10/01/2017

I absolutely loved my experience at Spark; it was definitely the best time I had while shopping for a wedding dress! Laura is so welcoming and personable, and knows her dresses. Her insight was very helpful when I felt overwhelmed. She is not there just to sell you a dress--she genuinely wants her customer to be happy. She's also super accommodating, offering to let me come back the day after my appointment to take a second look at a couple of dresses that I was torn between. Plus, the shop is adorable and perfectly intimate. Highly highly recommended!!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Kristina · Married on 07/08/2017

Had an amazing experience at Spark Bridal!!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Katheryn · Married on 06/30/2017

Kim & Laura helped me find my dream Wedding dress! I told them exactly what I was looking for and the very first dress I tried on was the one! They are very kind, deeply care about their customers, and can work with you on a budget!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Sharra · Married on 06/11/2017

Spark was my first stop on my dress shopping trip and I can't imagine how it could get any better! The consultant was very knowledgeable about the dresses in the shop and was very respectful of my budget. I never felt pressured to buy; it was a very comfortable experience. Spark was also very accommodating when it came to accessories and even shipped my veil to me so I would not have to make the trip back to the shop! I would recommend Spark to any bride on a budget or just any bride who wants exceptional personal service.

Sent on 06/19/2017

B · Married on 06/01/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Laura this past Spring on a styled shoot. Laura was amazing to work with! She took time to show me around the beautiful bridal salon and pick dresses that would fit the aesthetic and vision of the shoot. The salon and as well as the dresses are absolutely stunning! I was gushing around as if I were a bride - Laura makes you feel so comfortable and special! Laura brought amazing dresses the day of the shoot so we had options to choose from and they were all incredible! You can truly tell that Laura loves what she does and is so passionate about her business. If you are looking for a unique, stunning gown for your special day, do not hesitate to go to Spark Bridal! Thank you so much Laura!

Sent on 10/14/2017
    Spark Bridal Outlet 10

Karissa · Married on 05/28/2017

I had a great experience at Spark Bridal! Laura was so wonderful to work with :) She made the experience fun for everyone and helped me to find the my perfect dress! They really went out of their way to make sure that the whole experience was great. The shop is also so adorable and made shopping a lot of fun.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Jenna · Married on 04/08/2017

I had the BEST time at Spark Bridal choosing my dress and headband. I cannot say enough good things about Kim and Laura. My first time at the shop was to choose a dress. Making an appointment was a breeze through email (I received a reply within minutes confirming that my desired date and time worked well for Spark). When I arrived with my mother and sister in tow I was greeted warmly by Laura. She asked a little about what I was looking for and my price range, and guided me to some dresses. Laura allowed my mother, sister, and I to browse through the racks ourselves before jumping in with her own suggestions (and her suggestions were great). I tried on about a dozen or so dresses before gravitating back towards the first one I tried on. I kept the dress on for about 15 minutes to make sure I really liked it...and I did! It was almost settled when I realized, much to my dismay, there was a whole style of dresses I hadn’t tried on! Laura probably knew that I would keep with my original choice but she promptly went downstairs to get 4-5 more dresses for me to try on. I tried the first one on and knew immediately it wasn’t my style. I suspect that Laura knew this would be the case but she still was patient while I tried on more dresses to make sure the dress was, “the one.” Not once did I feel rushed at my appointment (despite it being a Friday night). I felt like a princess in that shop! Laura also talked to Kim to modify the price a bit to better suit my budget.

I returned back to Spark a few months later to choose a headband to wear with my dress and this time I worked with Kim. Kim was just as amazing as Laura. She carefully looked at the photos of my dress and selected the headband that would compliment it most—it was perfect.

Thanks to Spark I felt so confident on my wedding day. I cannot thank Laura and Kim enough!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Victoria · Married on 12/31/2016

I really enjoyed shopping for my dress at Spark. Laura and Kim were so nice and helpful. They were great at figuring out what the style was I was going for, and helping me though my dress indecision. The shop was small and we were the only group in there so it didn't feel crowded or rushed. They had a great selection of dresses that were different than all the other shops. At every other shop I went to I kept seeing the same designers and dresses over and over again, but the selection at Spark was different and fun! When I finally decided on my dress it was nice to be able to just take it home that day and have have to wait months and months for my order to come in. I have recommended Spark to every bride-to-be I know!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Alana · Married on 08/27/2016

Kim & Laura are so sweet and so fun! Beautiful gowns, adorable shop and a pair of women who are really passionate about helping brides find their perfect dress.

Sent on 08/30/2016