Spangler Entertainment Reviews

67 | Nashville, TN

67 Reviews for Spangler Entertainment

1 User photo

Tonya · Married on 09/09/2017

Everyone at my wedding reception was asking about and complementing the DJ from Spangler. They loved his personality and the energy he brought to the party. I had a very good time and so did my guest.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Karen · Married on 07/30/2017

Tyler was the DJ for our wedding. He did a phenomenal job. The music was awesome and everyone had a great time!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Patrick · Married on 07/29/2017

I am really glad I chose Spangler for my wedding. They were extremely professional and kept everything on track. The dance floor was always full and the music was great.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Danielle · Married on 07/07/2017

Spangler was professional and had a lot of options for lighting, music, and style of wedding. They are flexible and understanding.

Sent on 07/13/2017
  • Mrs Richmond

Brandi · Married on 06/24/2017

We booked our wedding through Epic Event Centre in Gallatin TN, and Spangler was their preferred DJ so we decided to go with them as well. I will HIGHLY recommend them to anyone needing DJ services in the future. Our host was so entertaining and kept my husband and I on track throughout the night to make sure we knew where to be and when. With so much chaos and so many people to greet at the wedding it was SO helpful to know where we were at with time to keep everything going. Thank you Spangler!

• Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 06/24/2017

Spangler was great! The DJ captured the vibe that we wanted perfectly! Tyler played the best songs that kept us on the dance floor the whole night! The uplighting added a beautiful touch to the venue.

Guerla · Married on 06/10/2017

This Dj company is top notch . We had a multicultural wedding and they incorpaerated music from both cultures . They were interactive and very accommodating .

Andie · Married on 06/03/2017

We had trey as our DJ/MC. He made the party a party! His professionalism was incredible, and he knew how to pump up the crowd. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Heather helped us throughout the process and had a sit down meeting with us before so we could go over a timeline. My husband and I both agreed Spangler was the easiest and most professional vendor we got for the night. They made our special day perfect! Thanks again!

La'tasha · Married on 09/17/2016

I don't think anyone can or will find a better DJ/MC than this company. I loved how hype they were during my reception and kept people out on the dance floor. Very interactive with the crowd

Sent on 10/02/2016

Katie · Married on 09/03/2016

Our wedding was September 3, 2016 and Spangler provided music/entertainment for our ceremony & reception. I HIGHLY recommend Spangler. A DJ/MC was amazing. My husband and I were unsure of music & David helped us pick out music and helped ease our nerves about the entertainment. We asked him to be quite involved because we wanted to have a good time & for everyone to dance. They literally did not have to be involved because they knew EXACTLY what music to play to get people on the dance floor. They even looked like they were having fun as well. We were able to pick which songs we definitely wanted played & not at all online, BUT we did not even waste our time & you wouldn't either! LET them handle it, they are GREAT! We let them have free range of music & let them read the crowd & our dance floor was NEVER empty. They made our reception amazing & unforgettable.

Sent on 09/29/2016

I LOVE Spangler. They played all the music we wanted at our reception and made the dance floor one of the best parts of the evening. Our DJ was David and it was a pleasure working with him. He met with me before to review music for each part of the reception and even went over name pronunciation for each of our wedding party members. His attention to detail was spot on. We also went off schedule during the reception and opened the dance floor a little later than anticipated. David was able to go with the flow and make this work in a way that was accommodating and respectful. I really don't have enough good things to say about him or Spangler. Spangler also provided us with a beautiful harp and piano player for our reception-- both were wonderful!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/26/2015

The DJs at Spangler made our wedding so much fun! We first worked with David, and he was very professional and really helped us pick out our music. He had great ideas! On the day of our wedding, our DJ was Kyle. He was very accommodating, high energy, and fun!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Erin · Married on 06/06/2015

They are AMAZING !!!!! I cant say enough about this company and would recommend the DJ to any couple that is getting married. My emcee David was unbelievable and made my wedding complete. I think my guest enjoyed the evening. Thank you Spangler Entertainment for making our wedding and reception amazing.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Julia · Married on 10/12/2014

Our dj & emcee were fun & very professional. They helped make the wedding a success playing the music for the ceremony, dinner, & reception. I really enjoyed being able to go online and select music for the dance floor. Spangler entertainment was great! I would highly recommend them! :)

Sent on 10/28/2014

The DJ for my wedding was exceptional. Spangler Entertainment allows you to decide how involved you want to the DJ to be. This is decided once meeting with your DJ. Spangler Entertainment has an easy online website where you are able to list all the songs that you want played and song that you would not want played at your wedding. One of the best parts of my wedding was the music. I highly recommend using Spangler Entertainment.

Sent on 01/23/2015

Laurie · Married on 06/29/2013

David Simms was our host for the evening and he made the reception a real party! The office was helpful in giving advice on song selections and helped make the day run smoothly.

Sent on 07/03/2013

We recently used Spangler as the DJ for our wedding and they did a great job. We went back and forth between a DJ and band and finally choose Spangler. They are very organized and helpful throughout the whole process. I would recommend David as your MC. He was fantastic and I had been to another wedding that had another MC and he wasn't near as good. They really act as more than a DJ service. They have a very detailed form you have to fill out with everything imaginable on there. Songs for every event during the night, announcements, songs to play and not play, etc. We met with David about 2 weeks out an went over every aspect of the night. David really took care of us that night. He made sure we were fed and were in the right place at all times. He was constantly telling us what was up next and how much time we had. He really knew what he was doing and did a great job. I did not want a cheesy DJ to get up there and act crazy, but still wanted to have a good time. He was perfect for this. I would recommend then to anyone.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Brittany · Married on 04/27/2013

Spangler helped make my brother & sister-in-law's wedding unforgettable! So professional, easy to work with, and SO much fun at the reception! We were so thrilled to have them as a part of this special day! Thanks guys!

Sent on 04/29/2013

Samantha · Married on 10/27/2012

Wow! These guys did a FANTASTIC job! My new husband and I were so thrilled with how professional they were and how they listened to everything we wanted to incorporate in our reception. They are more than just DJs - David made sure our bridal party made it through the buffet line and ate dinner. He always made sure my husband and I had full drinks and he was even seen cutting the cake! He made our reception run smoothly and I had no stress the entire night! Our guests raved on and on about how much fun they had on the dance floor and how awesome our DJ was! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Krystle · Married on 10/11/2012

As we began planning our wedding, we realized how important it would be to create the moments we wanted to share during our wedding ceremony and reception. After meeting with Becky, we knew we had found the PERFECT vendor for wedding. I can't imagine anyone else being able to bring our vision for the ceremony to life the way Spangler Entertainment did. Our emcee, David Hendricks, is an absolutely amazing person, and I know I couldn't have made it through the day without him! Thanks so much for making our special day something we'll never forget!

Sent on 10/13/2012

Nicole · Married on 07/13/2012

David Hendricks at Spangler Entertainment was our DJ for our wedding reception. He did a wonderful job! He was fun, energetic, and great at getting everyone out on the dancefloor!

Sent on 08/04/2012

Melissa · Married on 07/07/2012

David was fantastic. He worked directly with my daughter and son in law to personalize their special day. He kept the party alive and conducted himself in a very professional way. I would definitely recommend Spangler for anyone who needs a DJ for a special event.

Sent on 01/07/2013

Emily · Married on 06/16/2012

Spangler Entertainment is great! Our DJ was David Simms and we loved him. David really made the reception fun and kept it going. We have had a lot of people complement on him. There were people out there dancing that I have never seen dance before (my husband being one of them), and we couldn't have been happier. The whole company was easy to work with and listened to us and helped us figure out what we wanted. I don't think there was one song we weren't happy with. They even got a few songs that they didn't already have for our reception. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/02/2012

Carrie · Married on 03/24/2012

These guys were AWESOME, and everyone at our rehearsal dinner had a great time...the DJ was very interactive, great at getting people out there dancing and having fun. Best value we found in the Nashville area. Thank you, Spangler!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Lindsey · Married on 08/13/2011

We knew we wanted a DJ from day one, and that it was an extremely important part to our reception. I'm a musician and my husband loves music, so we knew we had to find a special DJ. Spangler was that special DJ. They were absolutely, hands down, the most amazing DJ's I'd ever seen. They kept the party going all night! People were so mad when the reception is over because the dance floor was still packed! I think the thing I like most about them was that they were very honest about music selection. If there was a song that they knew was a flop in the past, they would make sure to mention that before nailing it down. When I mentioned that I wanted an unpopular (as far as being on the radio) song for my bouquet toss, our DJ made sure to listen to it first to make sure it would be a good choice. I appreciated his honesty and he loved it! Of course the decision was always ours and he knew that, but it was just as important to him as it was to us to have a rockin' reception. AND BOY DID WE! Wow, that dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT! So amazing. We had a great time, and thank you so much Spangler for making it happen!!! :)

Sent on 08/15/2011