Spags Music Weddings Reviews

84 Reviews for Spags Music Weddings

1 User photo

Spags Music Weddings 1

Katherine · Married on 08/29/2015

Spags was the highlight of my wedding! She played for my ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and all my guests loved her! She brought her dj and saxophonist and together they were the best entertainment. She plays every genre of music and is so much fun to watch. She was able to drive down before the wedding from Los Angeles to our venue in San Diego to meet us and discuss the music/wedding which I definitely appreciated. She is such a fun person and is so talented. It was so fun to watch her play for the crowd. I am so glad we hired her and that she was available to play! I would hire her again in a second!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Spags Music Weddings's reply:

Katherine, your wedding was so beautiful! From the ceremony to the last dance, it was the perfect day! Everything about it was perfectly planned! Thank you for trusting us with your special day! We wish you and Alex all the best!

Scott · Married on 08/15/2015

Spags talent and music is off that charts! I have had so many attendees of my wedding alreasy ask me about her, who she is and comment about how awesome her music was!

Sent on 08/17/2015

cora · Married on 05/23/2015

Hands down Spags is the best and most professional in the industry. Her personal touch, beauty inside and out makes her special and something not only you and your husband will respect but your guest will be floored. She's absolutely the perfect touch for your special day. I feel Spags brings a hint of something unique no one will be expecting. I've received hundreds of compliments about our violinist and it's thanks to Jennifer's professionalism and class that brings her above the rest. Don't cut her she either... she's more than just a wedding violinist, she's a creative performer, fashionista, and just fabulous at corporate events too (speaking from experience) I will forever remember Jennifer and what she did for our wedding and will continue to look forward to future events and opportunities too. If you're looking for the best, you've found her- trust me!!!

Sent on 12/04/2015

I wanted to surprise my fiance with a song at our wedding which Spags was already booked to perform. I reached out to Spags (in secret so that my fiance would not find out) and requested her accompaniment during my surprise performance. I also asked if we could perhaps meet up for some practice.

I was certainly ready to pay any additional fees that would be required for her time (completely understandable and expected from a vendor), but Spags didn't even bother with that. Instead she opened up her schedule and her studio for FREE and practiced with me for a few days prior to the wedding so that I could be ready. She even recorded a practice track for me so that I could practice on my own.

Spags was a huge part of our once-in-a-lifetime event and her incredible talent and passion for her craft are a rare find. Cannot thank her enough. Highly highly recommended!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Veronica · Married on 04/11/2015

Spags was the most AMAZING memory that us, bride & groom, and ALL of our guests took away from our magical night! She put on the most phenomenal performance!!!! People have not stopped talking about how hype the dance floor was and how she "made the night"! We cannot begin to express our gratitude for her fantastic performance!!! We are forever grateful for giving us an incredible night to remember forever!!! Thank you for sharing our day with us, Spags!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/17/2015

My wife and I first met Spags at a friends wedding where she was performing. We happened to have just gotten engaged the week before, so we just knew right away we too HAD to have Spags perform at our wedding! She was very easy to work with and helped coordinate all the details with our DJ and Wedding Planner. What made it extra special for us was Spags was a surprise for my wife, she started to play as we exited the altar.

I highly recommend her, she brings such a unique flare to ANY wedding - the guests could not stop talking about her performance!

Thanks again, Spags!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Abby · Married on 03/28/2015

Hi! I can’t express enough how amazing and talented Spags is, she is a spectacular performer in person. My husband and I hired her for our March 2015 wedding at the Omni Rancho Las Palmas in Palm Springs. I contacted Spags a few weeks after I got engaged; she was actually the first vendor we booked! I saw Spags perform at a small wedding convention in San Diego 3 years ago and I told myself, “she is going to be at my wedding when I get married!” and I made it happened. It was the best money spent out of everything at our wedding. The entire guest absolutely loved her, she wow-ed everyone…beyond words. Spags was very flexible and responded to all of my questions very quickly. She is so easy-going, down to earth and I trusted her completely. I would recommend hiring Spags for any occasion you are having.
    SHE IS THE DEFINITION OF PERFECTION!

Sent on 05/04/2015

We used Spags music to entertain our guest for our wedding reception. Everyone was blown away by her amazing talent. She elevated the event to the next !

Sent on 03/27/2015

Katie · Married on 02/28/2015

We hired Spags for our destination wedding in Mexico and couldn't be more happy with her performance. She charmed the guests while they entered the ceremony, played through our ceremony and cocktail hour, and then finished the evening with some fabulous sets on the dance floor. Spags was so easy to work with and offered great advice and input along the way. I was nervous to pair her with a local DJ, but she made sure to connect with him and iron out all of the details in advance. Her book of music is extensive and she adds such a unique and unexpected touch to every event.

Sent on 03/10/2015

Laura · Married on 01/24/2015

Hello!!

My name is Laura Moses. I hired Spags Music for my recent wedding. It was located at the Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa. Spags arrived to the event early, set up all here stuff with her personal sound guy (which was amazing)!!! She had three separate locations to play (ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception). Each location played a little different type of music; from classic to modern, she does it ALL! She played throughout my ENTIRE wedding. She was the best entertainer I have ever seen in my life. During the reception she would go from playing the violin to DJ-ing. She wears the most amazing costumes and she is absolutely gorgeous!!!

If you want to take your wedding, party, or any type of event to the next level you NEED to hire Spags. She was the best part of my wedding and I can't wait to hire her for the next event!!!

Sent on 02/10/2015

I cannot recommend Spags enough as a musician for your wedding!!! Every single one of our guests came up to us and told us how incredible and unique she was - she's 100% the secret weapon to having a phenomenal and memorable wedding. Not only is she incredibly talented, but also has a stage presence that is noticed and appreciated, but also not large enough to detract from the event which gives her a great balance. She played everything we were looking for in terms of old and new music and even incorporated herself in songs we used that aren't widely played for weddings. This was the very best thing we could have done for our big day and made it so special :)

Sent on 12/10/2014

We hired Jennifer (Spags) to perform our ceremony music & play the duration of the cocktail hour. She was so worth it. I enjoyed watching her at a friends wedding and from that moment I was hooked! For our wedding, being the bride, I didn't get to enjoy her performances so much since I was being pulled here & there & everywhere. But from what I heard from our guests... she had a dance party going on on one end of the corridor & even took some song requests. I wish more guests took video of her so i could see what songs she performed, the dancing & etc. She was so sweet to even run up to us before we did our main entrance to say congrats & everything. That was the only time we got to see her. I hope she's at the next wedding I attend... so i can enjoy just listening to her. :) Book her... you won't regret it.

Sent on 01/02/2015

Elliot · Married on 11/09/2014

We hired Spags to play our ceremony and cocktail hour music. She was absolutely fabulous! All of our guest loved her unique style and sound. Everyone told us that she set the tone for the entire night. We even gave her contact info to a number of guests that want to have her at their own events in the future. We highly recommend that you hire Spags for your wedding/event if you are looking for that wow factor that will take the party to the next level!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Although this review is slightly overdue it is nonetheless meaningful and heartfelt. I wanted to surprise my daughter and her finance with music that was relevant, yet complimentary to their November afternoon San Diego Marina-Side wedding. Knowing they didn't want the same old traditional style band/DJ I went on youtube and viewed the incredible Spags Music. I saw how unbelievably talented she was and only hoped I could secure her for our event. Well, aside from the bride and groom, Jennifer was the highlight of the afternoon. She was the perfect touch from start to finish. Professional in every way, from the moment I contacted her to the last note she preformed at the wedding. She is friendly, easy going, accommodating and super sweet. Her music is current, yet nostalgic, fun, yet calming, and always tasteful. Spags is unconventional, yet wonderfully enjoyable, all at the same time. The photographers and florist both commented on how great she sounded. Let me say I am not one that leaves online reviews, but felt compelled to share how fantastic our day was because of Jennifer's extraordinary music and kindness. Her performance made everyone's day that much more special!! Months later the bride and groom, along with their guests, continue to talk about how unique and memorable her music was. My only regret was that her music is not also available on a recorded CD. I would have loved to have given a copy to all the guests so they can enjoy her beautiful music forever....perhaps one day. Thanks you Jennifer and continued success.

Sent on 02/04/2015

Keith · Married on 11/01/2014

My wife and I found out about Spags from my co-worker who hired her for their wedding. Our wedding was in the Central Valley (which is 200 plus miles from San Francisco and Los Angeles), so we were concerned with the distance and how it would affect the pricing. The price quote for Spags was very affordable and we were very pleased! For the music selections, Spags was very diverse with the types of music she could perform. She sent us a list of songs to choose from and to our surprise, Spags knew a lot of our favorite songs! Spags performed for 2 hours (Cocktail Hour, Dinner and First Dance) and our guests couldn't stop talking about her! Spags is very interactive with the guests and keeps it entertaining. I would highly recommend Spags for any wedding or special event for all walks of life.

Sent on 11/09/2014

jen · Married on 10/18/2014

Spags was great from day one. She always responded to emails within a day, was in contact with my coordinators as well as the on site coordinator, and was very flexible when it came to working within the constraints of my venue, etc. And that was all before I heard the music! I got so many compliments from friends and family. A great addition to my big day.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Victoria · Married on 09/06/2014

Hiring Spags was one of the best decisions I made during wedding planning. Out of all our vendors she was the easiest to deal with; she always had quick and helpful responses. Our DJ even remarked that she was a pleasure to work with. And she is extremely talented. Her performance at the ceremony and during the dinner hour were incredible. Our friends and family wouldn't stop talking about her and about how unique our wedding was because we had her there.

Sent on 11/03/2014

I CANNOT SPEAK HIGHLY ENOUGH OF SPAGS! She is amazing. Just google her. She is extremely talented, nice, and professional. She does everything from classical music to twists on modern songs.

My now-husband and I discovered Spags while searching for a compromise to our age-old Band v. DJ argument, and we were not disappointed as she provided the best of both worlds. We hired her to play our ceremony music, during dinner (she walked around in between tables), and reception (enhancing music played by a DJ/drummer) -- which was the perfect mix for us.

I have several friends who got engaged shortly after my wedding and all of them have asked me about her! The grown-ups really loved her too and people are still talking about how special she made our wedding 7 months later. I can't wait to have another event/excuse to hire Spags again!!

Sent on 04/02/2015

Nicole · Married on 07/26/2014

Jennifer performed at my wedding in July 2014 and she played during our ceremony and for an hour during the reception. From the first time I emailed Jennifer, she was professional, flexible, and joyful to speak with. We absolutely LOVED hearing her music during the ceremony and reception and our guests were enthralled with her. I had several guests demand to know how I found her, a few even asked if she had a CD available they could buy!

With regards to pre-planning prior to our wedding, Jennifer was flexible and extremely responsive. She responded to my emails within 1-2 days and even sent me clips of her playing certain songs so that I could better choose between them. She goes over types of music you want played and any specific songs you want her to play. So if you are looking for a professional, fun, responsive, and talented electric violinist play for any event, look no further. Jennifer delivers and creates the perfect ambiance for guests. Words cannot express just how very thankful my husband and I are for Jennifer's presence and talent during our wedding.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Lauren · Married on 07/19/2014

As a guest at a wedding four years ago, I had an absolute blast listening and grooving to the best music I had ever heard played by a live musician at a ceremony & cocktail hour. That musician was Jennifer, the beautiful face of Spags Music. I got a card from her that night and hid it safely in a file cabinet at home. When I got engaged in the spring of 2013, one of the first things I did in the beginning of wedding planning stages was contact Jennifer. I knew without a doubt that I wanted her to be the musician as I walked down the aisle and as my guests kicked off the party during cocktail hour. Jennifer is a fabulous communicator who is clear about her services and extremely knowledgeable about weddings and events. She was very attentive to the details I provided related to the wedding and took all of my requests with complete understanding.

The outcome of our wedding in terms of music was absolutely FABULOUS thanks to Spags :) The mix of modern and classic music that she played fit our guests flawlessly. Most brides and grooms go through their wedding without remember most of the details because of all the craziness, but my husband and I remember the music undoubtedly. Every song we recognized and loved. Within the two weeks after the wedding, we received over a dozen compliments on Jennifer's music and we are so grateful for her services. She was worth every penny and I'll be referring her to friends and family in the future...especially since so many guests requested her contact information!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Julia · Married on 07/04/2014

Jennifer was absolutely AMAZING for our July 4th wedding!. From day one she was professional, very laid back and easy to work with. She performed during our ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner reception. She was the highlight of our wedding and people are still raving about her. Anything and everything she played was a hit! I would hire her again in a second. HIGHLY RECOMMEND SPAGS! Thank you so much Jennifer, you were a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Barbara · Married on 05/03/2014

WOW!!!!!! Amazing! Perfection! Awesome!!! Not enough words to describe! Jennifer is truly talented and very professional and sweet!! She rocked our wedding! All of our guests are still talking about it! Thank you Jennifer for such an awesome time! Truly memorable!!

Sent on 05/11/2014

Jaime · Married on 04/26/2014

Spags was the perfect addition to our beautiful wedding. I loved every minute that she played for us and no one wanted her to stop. Everyone was so impressed with the quality of work and unique touch of Jennifer's style. I will follow her work for years to come and am so grateful and blessed to have the memory of having her with us on our wedding day. Thank you so much Jenn!

Sent on 05/10/2014

susan · Married on 04/26/2014

If I could give Jennifer a 10 it wouldn't be enough..she is lovely and so talented. Her music is mesmerizing and we wanted her to play forever. I was excited to meet her after viewing her online videos but she far surpassed our expectations as a performer . She is exceptional and helped make my daughter's wedding perfect. Thanks Jennifer!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Chelsie · Married on 04/12/2014

"I don't know what you paid for the violinist, but I can tell you it wasn't enough" said my husband's father during our cocktail reception. Spags rocked our wedding! Everyone wanted to know who she was and where we got her. She is gorgeous, personable, professional, talented and so reasonably priced. Spags performed during our ceremony, strolled around performing as our guests sipped sangria at the cocktail reception, and would jump in during songs throughout the reception. Her style is so unique. She can play popular/contemporary music in such a way that it is pleasant to every generation. My grandma was swaying back and forth to Jay Z, and loving every minute of it. The DJ with Spags Music was also amazing. He played great music, and he kept the party moving. My husband and I are deeply opposed to cheesy wedding DJs, and we were so happy that there was none of that with Spags Music. Just great music, a lot of fun, and a unique vibe that our guests were in awe of. I absolutely recommend Spags Music... And so do the guests at my wedding who are still taking about how amazing our music was!

Sent on 04/14/2014