Spa Hollywood Reviews

Spa Hollywood View more information

Merritt Married on 04/22/2017
    I highly recommend! I scheduled a spray tan with Spa Hollywood for my wedding. I asked for a light tan and it turned out perfect. Also, we hadn't scheduled a spray tan for my mom, but they squeezed her into their calendar last minute - very accommodating. My spray tan looked for natural :)
  • User1114410 2+ years ago
    I got the basic bridal package, and was very happy with the outcome! Would recommend them for one-stop shopping!
  • Brandy
    Brandy Married on 03/10/2012
    The staff at Spa Hollywood did an amazing job with all of my bridesmaids hair, my mothers hair, and my (the bride's) updo. They listened to everything I had to say and did everything to my specifications. We also had a range of other services that were spectacular. (Including make-up and nail services). They have a great atmosphere and you can only expect the highest caliber of service from the moment you walk in the door.
    Jaclynn Married on 08/28/2010
    Spa Hollywood did a wonderful job on my hair for my amazing wedding. It was a little short notice when I inquired about getting a stylist for an updo but they had no problem accomidating me! They do a wonderful job, one of a kind! I would recommend them to anyone!
  • April
    April D. Married on 05/19/2021

Perfect Team

The ladies at Spa Hollywood were amazing. I'm incredibly thankful that I chose this company to be part of my big day! While there salon is gorgeous and inviting, I chose to have them come to my venue to help myself and my officiant get ready. So worth it! If this is an option for you, do it! My stress level was so low thanks to not worrying about traffic, timing, etc. Bethany (makeup) and Glen (hair) were so fun and talented. I've attached a couple shots so y'all can see what they can do! Seriously. Book them.