Southwest Sound Entertainment Reviews

2 | Spring, TX

2 Reviews for Southwest Sound Entertainment

• Katie

Katie · Married on 08/21/2010

Clayton at Southwest Sound Entertainment was a most excellent wedding DJ!! I met him at the bridal extravaganza in Houston and was impressed with him off the bat - dressed in a suit and had a very approachable demeanor. He was quick to respond to any email questions I had. We met a few weeks before the wedding to discuss songs, our likes and dislikes. His standard wedding music selection is absolutely perfect - nothing cheesy or trashy. One of the best compliments I can give him is that you didn't even notice him at the reception - he and the music he played were such an organic part of the reception, they fit right in. His prices are great as well. I was very pleased with him throughout the whole process and highly suggest him to anyone looking for a wedding DJ!

Sent on 09/16/2010
  • Williams

Katherine · Married on 10/03/2009

I met Clayton at the Extravaganza, and I loved his personality. I waited to the last month to do much with my music and Clayton was very helpful. We didn't want to go 100% traditional, but we were not 100% modern either. Clayton helped us find the music we wanted and on wedding night he kept the party going and us on schedule! I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/29/2009