Southernmost Glam Reviews

11 | Key West, FL

11 Reviews for Southernmost Glam

Emily and Olivia were a dream to work with! I went with them because they were slightly cheaper and didn't require all the payment up front like most of the hair & make-up artists in Key West did. They were easy to get a hold of and answered any questions I had throughout the entire process. A couple days before the wedding weekend I sent some photos of what I wanted for my hair. Emily did an amazing job capturing my vision! She also did amazing with the other 5 of my bridesmaids. Everyone was so happy with their hair and make-up and it stayed the whole evening through 4 hours of dancing and the Key West heat.

We loved our experience, and would recommend them to anyone!

Jean · Married on 10/07/2014

Emily and Olivia were AWESOME to work with!! They are one dynamic team and I can't say enough about them!! They are very professional, flexible and reliable. Emily did my bridal party's hair! I had a trial the day before the wedding and she was flexible and willing to travel to my hotel room to accommodate me! Olivia did our airbrush makeup and I absolutely LOVED it!! Olivia did my makeup trial for my engagement photos and I couldn't stop bragging how perfect it looked! The ladies were so much fun and very reasonable in price!! All of my bridal party looked gorgeous! I couldn't have asked for anything better than perfect! I had some ideas of what I wanted with my hair and makeup and after showing a few pictures and inspiration from Pinterest, Emily and Olivia created the most glamorous look I could have ever envisioned... not just for me, but for all my girls and Mothers! Thank you so much for being apart of our day and I felt timeless and beautiful the entire night! I HIGHLY recommend Emily and Olivia for your hair and makeup... words can't express what they provide! XOXO

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 04/20/2013

Emily was amazing and did my hair perfect made me a beautiful bride even used my extensions!! She comes to where you are staying it worked out great!!!!

Erin · Married on 05/12/2012

Jess and Emily were great! They were very professional, and arrived promptly at the time we agreed upon, and finished on time too. Our hair and makeup looked so perfect! The airbrush makeup lasted all day, even though intense humidity. And we loved that they came to us to do our hair and makeup - it was one less thing that we had to try to coordinate that day! My sister looked so beautiful and we were really glad that we chose Southernmost Glam for our services.

Keely · Married on 03/12/2012

Jessica and Emily are fantastic! Fun, personable and darn good at their jobs! I had a very small, intimate wedding (17 people) and they were a real joy to have on my big day. T hey did hair and makeup for me and 6 of my family members/in-laws. Some of the ladies had special requests for make up, hair, etc. and they were very accommodating. I felt beautiful on my wedding day and felt looked like it too... Jessica and Emily were a big part of that.

I would recommend them ten times over! A MUST for your special event or wedding!

Angela · Married on 03/10/2012

I had airbrush makeup done and it was beautiful and natural! It lasted all afternoon and evening, even when I got a little sweaty. Highly recommended.

Jacqui · Married on 01/04/2012

The name says it all. No matter what you look like, how you feel, this team will make you feel (even more) glamorous! Prices are affordable. The make-up is spectacular. The hair is gorgeous. From the moment you have first contact with them you feel at ease.
    I had a destination wedding so I had never had the chance to go in and do a trial run. I took the chance of them coming the day of the wedding and am glad that I took that chance. I had Jessica & Audra do my make-up & hair respectively at my hotel. My make-up was flawless and Jessica nailed my colors. She made me look natural and not overly made up even with air-brushing and the make-up lasted all day and all night! I loved the fact that she used every day products on me as well as the airbrushing. Audra is the sister that you always wanted in your life. She took my limp hair and perfected that beach wedding hair that I wanted. I had everyone commenting on my hair, from family members to random strangers.
    It was magical to watch these girls work. One minute you are just plain you and the next time you look in the mirror you are you with some glam! Seriously, you can’t go wrong with these girls! Just book them and sit back and relax! DO. IT!

Scarlet · Married on 10/10/2010

Jessica did my makeup for my wedding. She was professional, timely, friendly, and talented. She also came to my house, which was extremely convenient. She recommended airbrush, and I'm so glad she did! My makeup was beautiful and lasted all night! Thanks, Jessica :)

Natalee · Married on 07/10/2010

Southernmost Glam was absolutely awesome. Not only were they a good representation of their product by looking the part (BIG DEAL for me!!), but they really brought their A game. I was so happy with my makeup, it lasted ALL day and I even got my face wet in the pool! My hair was perfect, it was exactly what I wanted and I felt like a model. I will definitely use them again for any event I have. They were professional, punctual, and did a phenomenal job. Thank you Southernmost Glam!

Abbey · Married on 08/17/2012

Southernmost Glam was wonderful!
    They had there hands full with two brides, two maids of honor, a mom, a little sister, and our officiant.
    They did a great job with all of us!

We both had bridal hair and airbrush makeup... If you are getting married in Key West in the summer... DEFINATELY GO WITH THE AIRBRUSH MAKEUP!!! Everything was beautiful, classy, and even in 103 degree heat and humidity didnt run or budge! Our hair stayed perfect all night as well!

They were a bit pricey but 1. It is Key West and 2. They come to you and your wedding party.... SO WORTH IT!

Genevieve · Married on 04/13/2014

I knew I wanted to have my hair done, but I was indifferent about the makeup. I'm SO GLAD I had them do my makeup... it was gorgeous. And they were very flexible with some of my late attendants.