Southernly Studios Reviews

8 | Rock Hill, SC

8 Reviews for Southernly Studios

Before I even got engaged I knew I wanted her to be my photographer! Her work is absolutely amazing!!!! She really does care about her brides and is always willing to help. I had the opportunity to see her at work twice. Once was for my friends wedding and then for mine. Both of those times she excelled in her work. She was very helpful with keeping us on time and making sure to take EVERY picture I asked for (I had a list of 20 I want pictures). I would recommend her to anyone. I did not use her for my my bridal portrait because I went to Charleston, however I do regret it, my photographer's work was no were close to Abbie's. Abbie even was willing to help us with my bridal portrait making it the correct size. That willingness to help really made her stand out to me. I truly can't think of a negative thing to say.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Southernly Studios's reply:

This just made me tear up! Thank you so much for this sweet review!!! I am so glad you were happy working with me and I can't wait to continue capturing memories in your life!!!

Abbie is amazing. Her work is always beautiful. She is not just there on your day for photography, but will help you in any way you need. She helped me so many times. She was fantastic and I hope to work with her again in the future for other photography needs.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Abbie, the owner of Southernly Studios, was AMAZING! She was so helpful throughout my entire engagement, having no problems changing dates of engagement pictures and being flexible on the day of my wedding. While taking seriously awesome photos on my big day, she also stepped in and helped out with makeup and hair for my girls when we started running low on time. Abbie has such a sweet presence and felt more like an extra friend on my big day than my photographer (ALTHOUGH that did not take away from her ability to take breathtaking photos of all of the important parts of my day). She even sent me this sweet picture ornament for Christmas. Basically, if you are looking for a genuine, sweet photographer that does an outstanding job, I would recommend her full heartedly!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Southernly Studios's reply:

Awwww this made my day!!!! I am so glad you felt this way! Thank you SO much for giving me the honor of shooting your wedding!!!!

Michelle · Married on 07/05/2015

Abbie is an awesome wedding photographer!! She has a keen eye for the important details. Her work is amazing and I was very happy with my photos. She is very professional and yet friendly and knows everything there is to know about weddings. I would (and do often!) highly recommend Abbie to anyone! Hire her for your wedding before she gets booked!!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Abbie is the best! I did a TON of research on wedding photographers from Fort Mill, SC to Rock Hill, SC to Belmont, NC. She offered the country rustic look that I was going for, for a fraction of the cost that other wedding photography businesses wanted to charge me. Her prices were also all inclusive, so I got engagement photos, bridal photos, a bridal print, all day wedding coverage with 2 photographers, and several albums all for one price. She also offers a military discount, which was quite refreshing because a lot of vendors did not offer anything for my husband's service to our country (it's often the little things that sell the vendor). Her work in phenomenal, and yet she is always up for suggestions, ideas, and even Pinterest inspirations! She is super laid back, and even when I was having a stressful moment during my bridal portraits, she remained calm and professional. She has a good heart, a strong work ethic, and a strong faith in God (another selling point for me) and all those things are evident in meeting her and working with her. She is still relatively young, and I am just waiting for her business to explode, so get her now while you can! I can't wait to have her photograph all of my life's moments in the future!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Southernly Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for this sweet review! I am so happy you had a great experience working together and I look forward to being apart of more of your life's special moments :)

I can not stop gushing over Abbie! I never thought that I would find a photographer that I will use to photograph all my events / moments in life. She is sweet, perfessional, and talented! I love everything about her! xoxo

Sent on 12/19/2014

Southernly Studios's reply:

You are so incredibly kind! Thank you SO much for your sweet review! Can't wait to capture more memories in your life :)

Victoria · Married on 04/14/2014

Abbie was the perfect photographer for our wedding. She captured all the beautiful little details of our wedding and all the special moments such as my mom dancing with my sisters and son. She had our pictures edited and ready for us to view within a few days of the wedding. I absolutely love how our pictures came out!! I would highly recommend Abbie to anyone that wants their special day captured.

Sent on 04/26/2014

Southernly Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for your generous review Victoria! Your wedding was beautiful and I was honored to capture it :)

0.0

Abbie of southernly studios is a great photographer! I've never considered myself to be "photogenic" so I wasn't sure how I would feel about all the photos I would need (engagement, bridal, and wedding) but I absolutely loved all of my photos!! she made the whole process easy and carefree. and I felt relaxed with her and confident she knew what she was doing!

The only reason I didn't give all 5 stars is because I want to be honest and say that she is a newbie and still working out the kinks of balancing a growing business. She had a couple last min schedule changes that had me scrambling a bit, but she did her best to be flexible and accommodating and always offered a little something extra to make up for any short comings on her part.

I loved working with her and will definitely be using her in the future. I recommend this photographer!!!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Southernly Studios's reply:

Thank you SO much for your review!!! However, you forgot to choose how many stars you wanted to give! It would help me a lot if you could choose how many :) I am so glad you liked my work and that we had an opportunity to work together!!! I hope you are loving married life :)