Southern Sisters Photography Reviews

Southern Sisters Photography 5
Southern Sisters Photography 6
Southern Sisters Photography 7

Kaitie · Married on 06/20/2019

Although they book up quickly, Southern Sisters is still very good about flexibility and maintaining arrangements. It's all too common that weather can effect pictures but this duo can make any situation work for them. They are fun to work with but remain professional all the while taking the most beautiful pictures you could ask for. The photos on their website are stunning and have a way of capturing the moments so well, you almost feel like you are there. My sister's wedding photos were everything she expected and more. (And she's not that easy to please ;) haha) but Southern Sisters did a great job making sure she was happy and that her moments were captured beautifully. You can camping on them to come through with great service and great photos!

Krystal · Married on 04/13/2019

Highly recommend

Kendra and Karley are so great to work with. They pay attention and capture every detail. I absolutely loved having Southern Sisters Photography capture our wedding.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Kimberley · Married on 01/01/2019

I have yet to book Southern Sisters, but their work is amazing! They'll be my choice when I get married! ??

Sarah Randall · Married on 11/24/2018

Way beyond my wildest dreams

I was told from the beginning of getting engaged to splurge with photography; don’t go cheap and that was honestly the best thing I did. If you can cut back on budget elsewhere and get a good photographer I would recommend that almost as much as I would recommend Southern Sisters Photography. Southern Sisters were the biggest blessing throughout this entire wedding process. They’re more than just photographers. They go above and beyond to help you out in any way possible. They create a detailed wedding timeline for you and discuss it with you so that you know exactly how your day will flow. I recommend them to any and everybody who will listen to me. They become basically apart of your family, truly amazing and brilliant women. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Elizabeth Cruz · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Wedding Photographers💗

Kendra and Karley are amazing photographers! They took our engagement and wedding photos, which are absolutely stunning! They captured so many amazing moments throughout our wedding day that I will cherish forever! They are very professional, fun to work with, have creative ideas, capture beautiful photos and make the whole process so special! I highly recommend Southern Sisters Photography💗

Sent on 02/23/2019

Victoria · Married on 10/27/2018

Bride and groom

AMAZING!! Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer! It was such and wonderful and memorable experience having Kendra and Karley, SSP, be our photographers! They really listened to the images we wanted captured! I would recommended them every single time. Anytime we need photos taken, we will definitely use Southern Sisters Photography! We couldn’t be happier with the beautiful photos and memories that they captured. They capture one of a kind, personalized images. They are incredible photographers and artists. Everyone should have SSP as their photographers. They are incredible.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Cheyenne

Cheyenne · Married on 10/13/2018

I can't say enough about how AMAZING they are!

Where do I even begin? These ladies are absolutely outstanding. They did our engagement photos, my boudoir photos (totally out of my comfort zone but SO fun and I HIGHLY recommend taking them) and our wedding of course. Their work is phenomenal. My husband and I love every single picture (so did our family and friends!) Kendra and Karley are an absolute pleasure to work with. They work SO hard to get amazing shots for you. Their love for their job shines through and to me that's the best indication of how their pictures will turn out. I couldn't be more pleased. We'll be using them for any and everything we need photos for in the future.

P.S. - They work together with the other vendors. I've heard from others that sometimes you have the photographers and videographers competing for shots, but thankfully that wasn't an issue at our wedding. SSP really is the total package. SIGN WITH THEM. I promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Southern Sisters Photography 18
    Southern Sisters Photography 19
    Southern Sisters Photography 20

Jenn · Married on 06/30/2018

Working with SSP was so fun and made our day that much more enjoyable!! I knew I was in good hands the entire day and their team was close by caputuring all the special moments!! Then we saw the sneak peaks and knew we made the right decision!!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Southern Sisters Photography 21
    Southern Sisters Photography 22

Jenn · Married on 06/30/2018

Everything we wanted and more

These girls are amazing!! Not only were they so flexible and easy to work with but they allowed us to enjoy our big day while capturing the best moments! Our pictures are amazing and I hope I get to work with them again in the future!! Love my SSP!!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Southern Sisters Photography 23
    Southern Sisters Photography 24
    Southern Sisters Photography 25
  • Brette

Brette · Married on 06/16/2018

We LOVE SSP!! They are super comfortable to work with and are very flexible to busy schedules! They make the sessions awesome and you get play some games while shooting! Would recommend to every bride and groom!

Rachel · Married on 06/02/2018

WOW! These ladies do a fabulous job! They were the first vendor we booked for our wedding and they were worth every penny! My now husband and I in the past have not enjoyed taking photos but this dynamic duo made it SOOO FUN and we loved every picture. They took care of us from beginning to end from our engagements, my bridals, the rehearsal dinner, and the wedding day. They captured each emotion and detail perfectly! It was such a joy to get to know them and work with them. Not only do they take wonderful pictures but they treat you like family and make you feel so special throughout the process. Loved every minute with them!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Kelsey · Married on 03/10/2018

These girls are AMAZING! Their pictures are beautiful. I love that they really get to know their clients and are so friendly! I would definitely recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Deborah · Married on 02/17/2018

I don’t even know where to begin! Kendra & Karley not only are visionary, passionate & just the sweetest but they are absolutely amazing artists! And as an artist with a background in photography you can imagine my expectations were high. These two exceeded anything I could have imagined from our first phone call. They stepped right in just one week before our wedding & went above & beyond capturing every moment. Our family & friends told us they spotted them everywhere shooting details, capturing hidden moments. My new husband and I just can’t believe how breathtaking their photographs are of our wedding. We love Southern Sisters Photography

Sent on 02/20/2018

Marissa · Married on 11/18/2017

Unbelievable! These two women were the best decision when it comes to my wedding and booking people. They were very helpful when describing what would work best for my wedding and always accommodating when things came up. Due be in the military and being out of town we had to overcome a couple of obstacles. One of those obstacles being hurricane Harvey lol the day we were down to take pictures. The southern sisters didn’t blink an eye while finding me a different time to do it. They have always been quick to answer when I had any questions and exceeded all expectations on my wedding day. I can’t get enough of all the beautiful photos these women have captured for me. I will have these memories forever and I cant thank them enough! Wonderful people to work with.

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Southern Sisters Photography 26
    Southern Sisters Photography 27
    Southern Sisters Photography 28
    Southern Sisters Photography 29

Baylea · Married on 11/11/2017

OH MY GOSH! I wish I could give these girls a 10 because a 5 hardly seems to cover it! Where do I even begin?! Not only do Kendra and Karley beautifully capture memories—their work speaks for itself—but I have loved working with these girls just for the people they are as well. We initially met Kendra at a bridal fair almost a year before our wedding, where she told me one, simple thing that has stuck with me well after the big day- “Your pictures are your memories and afterwards that’s all you’ve got”. I have been so fortunate to have worked with these girls 3 times over the last year- our engagement photos, my daughter’s 1-year-old pictures, and our wedding. Ironically, I honestly feel like the photos are just a bonus. These girls made taking pictures not just milestones, but truly a FUN, memorable experience. And coming from someone who feels awkward just snapping a selfie- that matters!! Each time we have worked with them I have found myself in complete awe of their ability to the capture moments that really mattered, and I am talking about those priceless moments when you forget a photographer is even present. I have looked forward to and enjoyed ALL of my interactions with both Kendra and Karley, and wish I had more excuses to take professional photos. Not only did they laugh with us through our engagement session, maintain genuine, unrelenting enthusiasm through my tired baby’s first birthday photos, AND dear god—walked side-by-side with me through my wedding chaos (hurricane Harvey destroyed our first venue leaving us with less than a month to relocate and replan the entire wedding)—they were eagerly available throughout the entire process (basically all of 2017), they produced BEAUTIFUL photographs every single time. Not only do I highly recommend working with them for any occasion, I think it would a mistake not to! Their customer service is simply above and beyond, and I have adored working with them just for the people that they are. Absolutely the BEST!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Roxie · Married on 08/14/2017

Stunning photography!!! Making cherished memories!!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Bonnie · Married on 05/01/2017

They always do such beautiful work!

Harlie · Married on 12/31/2016

These lovely ladies are beyond THE BEST to work with! We hired them for my Bridal session along with our Wedding! The work they do is amazing!! We were soooo happy to have them capture all of our special moments on our big day and capturing a special request we had to end our NYE wedding with a fabulous picture that I could brag about all day! Now we're expecting our first blessing and plan to hire them for our family photos soon as well!! We will forever be clients of Southern Sisters Photography! :)

Sent on 06/13/2017

Paige · Married on 05/07/2016

Such geniuine, down to earth ladies! Their photos and quality are beyond beautiful. I'm still, and will forever be in awe of our wedding pictures. I can't wait to use them again in the future to capture more of our favorite days!

Southern Sisters Photography 30

Erin · Married on 04/23/2016

Southern Sisters did an amazing job making me feel at ease. Within 10 minutes of our first session, I felt that I had known them for years. They are so friendly and yet very professional. I was so impressed with their work ethic as well as photography skill. The service they provide is more than just taking beautiful photographs...It's the experience. I had such a wonderful time during our photo sessions....and you could see it in the photos! I am always getting compliments on my engagement and wedding photos. I will certainly use them for future photography needs!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Cherlyn · Married on 04/16/2016

We used SSP for a fun photo shoot and also our wedding. These girls were very helpful and accommodating with our requests. They captured all of those must-have special moments and then some! We have not had the opportunity to schedule with them again as of yet, but we hope to real soon.

Sent on 11/03/2017

The women at Southern Sisters are AMAZING!! The most professional, sweet, hard working women I’ve ever met. They are AMAZING at what they do and give you AMAZING quality photos that you’ll love to look back on for years to come!

Southern Sisters Photography 31
    Southern Sisters Photography 38
    Southern Sisters Photography 39
    Southern Sisters Photography 40

Mykaela · Married on 10/03/2015

These girls did such an amazing job at our wedding!! They're so chill and totally okay with trying everything. They're so good at personalizing the pictures and the style to fit you. We love them!!

Southern Sisters Photography 41
  • W

Whitney · Married on 12/27/2014

Southern Sisters does a beautiful job capturing your special day and all the details. From the lace on your dress or the flower petals thrown. It's little things that make your day unique and special are not overlooked by them.

Sent on 05/31/2017