4 Reviews for Southern Lea Farms

Parking (2)
Accommodations (1)
Clean Up (1)
4 Southern Lea Farms Reviews

This venue is absolutely stunning. Once you drive onto the property you will be blown away by its beauty. Our wedding had about 160 guests, but the wide open space and layout of this venue did not make it seem that we had so many people present. This is the perfect venue for a wedding and reception and the flexibility of the design allows you to have exactly what you are looking for on your wedding day.

Photo for Southern Lea Farms Review - Closer look at our ceremony spot
Photo for Southern Lea Farms Review - Side view into the barn
Photo for Southern Lea Farms Review - A great location for your ceremony.
Photo for Southern Lea Farms Review - Entrance to the barn, where we held our reception.
Profile Picture Erica, 12/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

This place is absolutely gorgeous! You will love it the minute you drive up! There is several different spots to have your ceremony and the people who own the venue are just precious and great to work with!

Profile Picture User7582903, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Krista the owner was fabulous to work with! This was the most beautiful venue I looked at and I’m so glad I went with them and had my dream wedding there!! I will definitely recommend Krista and Southern Lea Farms to everyone!!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Parking, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Beautiful venue for an outside barn wedding. Includes 18 round tables and 140 fruitwood chairs. There is a beautiful bridal suite and 2 clean and pretty restrooms for guests. Absolutely amazing location!!!

Profile Picture User4570527, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews