29 Reviews for Southern House & Garden

Linens (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
29 Southern House & Garden Reviews

They took the stress out of planning!!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This is an excellent venue! The grounds are so beautiful and everything was perfect. The friendly and helpful staff make the planning and the big day a breeze. I absolutely loved my wedding and reception here, everything down to the last detail. You won’t be dissapointed!

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Terri and Angie were wonderful with making my special day truly amazing!! Everything was completely perfect!

Profile Picture Jodi, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

i will be the first to say that I was not easy to work with!!! I really didn't have any opinions on flowers, music, decorations, etc. I just wanted to be married. EVERYONE at SHG was AMAZING and made everything look perfect and beautiful!! I didn't even have a rehearsal and everything still went off without a hitch! (Thanks Chelsea!). I would recommend this venue to EVERYONE!!! My wedding day was everything I could have hoped it would be.

Profile Picture Meredith , 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They do it all! They're so helpful, sweet, and caring to make the special day perfect!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Southern House and Garden is definitely the route to go for a stress free wedding! They have different packages to help you stay within your budget, they are very professional and responsive to any questions you may have. I loved that the venue included everything you'd need for your perfect day. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Had an absolutely WONDERFUL experience!!!! Chelsea did an amazing job! Couldn't have gone smoother! Very easy and organized. Every detail was perfect and we couldn't have asked for more on our special day! Angie and Terri were extremely helpful and made us feel right at home. Venue was beautiful!!!!!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I knew the moment I found Southern House and Garden I had to have my wedding here. I knew I wanted a outSide wedding with a barn and this was perfect.Angie, Terri, and Chelsea made everything stress free and enjoyable. Everything from the flowers to the food was perfect.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kayla, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have picked a more perfect wedding venue. The ladies at Southern House and Garden are so sweet and helpful. They did such an amazing job with all the flowers and decorations. The food was delicious, and all the wait staff were so nice and fun! My husband and I are very happy with how everything turned out. Thank you so much Angie, Chelsea and Terri!!!

Profile Picture Tanner, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s)

I am so happy I chose southern house and garden for my wedding. The venue is absolutely beautiful, the people who work there are wonderful. They do everything, the ceremony, reception, food, flowers, cakes, decorations, wedding planner. It was a perfect experience. My husband and I are so grateful, we had so much fun, didn't have to worry about anything, and there is nothing to complain about. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone, and if I had to redo it we would still have it there, I loved it!! Thank you again, Angie, Terri and Chelsea. ❤️❤️

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The ladies at Southern House and Garden truly made all my wedding dreams come true. They spent countless hours listening to my vision and executed each detail perfectly. I truly appreciate how open they were to all the unconventional ideas my family and I had. Everyone is still raving about the flowers, table settings and location. My husband and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Ana, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Southern House are wonderful! They did a fantastic job making my day perfect!!!

Profile Picture Susie, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake

You guys were absolutely amazing and I couldn't of dreamed of anything more perfect! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Stormie, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Angie, Terri, and Nancy were amazing to work with!! They made planning a wedding so easy and fun! I was beyond pleased with decorations, food, cakes, and flowers! It was a beautiful wedding and very much exactly what I wanted! I loved having our wedding there and wouldn't have changed a thing!!

Profile Picture Terri, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Everything was perfect for our wedding day!!! It was pretty than I had imagined, the food was delicious, the day went extremely smooth, I can't say enough good things about the ladies at Southern House and Garden!

Profile Picture Haley, 5/24/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My wedding was the best day of my life so far, and I have the wonderful ladies and staff at Southern House to thank for that.

Profile Picture Paige, 10/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was my only daughter's wedding. I travel quite a bit and knew that I would not have the time to do all of the running around and planning. Southern House took care of absolutely everything. We were pleased with every single detail. They are great to work with.

Profile Picture Le Ann, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was amazing! They were so helpful and they worked with me to make my dream wedding come to life! The venue made the wedding better than I could have imagined!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/1/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All of the food looked beautiful and tasted even better! The menu had a good variety to choose from.

Profile Picture Megan, 4/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Southern House and Garden provided flowers, cake, catering, and venue for my wedding. I couldn't have imagined a better wedding day. They set up everything (chairs, flowers, food, cake) and also did the clean up after. The food was amazing, flowers were gorgeous and I had a stress free day! My friends are still talking about southern house and it's been over a year. I would recommend everyone to check this venue before you even consider anywhere else!

Profile Picture User3946640, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews

We didn't give much guidance on the flowers and they were really, really pretty. We gave a lot of guidance on the way the tables and chairs should be set up, and they did everything the way we wanted.

Profile Picture Annette, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were very pleased with Southern House and Garden. The venue was beautiful. Every detail was taken care of. They were incredibly professionals who worked closely with us and made our day unique to us and perfect. Our guests were happy and so were we.

Profile Picture Allison, 7/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Angie and Chelsea and Terri were amazing to work with. I gave them ideas and they created exactly what I wanted. I didn't have to worry with anything. It was so... seamless and stress free. Could not have asked for anything more. The facility and grounds and barn were breathtakingly beautiful and we had numerous compliments on the food-outstanding!! I was a little worried since I didn't do a taste test but they assured me it would be fine and it was excellent!! They really are just all inclusive and handle the big details down to the most intimate- anything you want. I would recommend them 100%. It was a day to remember, all my guests were extremely complimentary and I am so happy we made the choice of using Southern House and Garden. Sad it's all over and wouldn't change one thing!! Jordan and Nick

Profile Picture Jordan , 6/6/15, 1 Review

Everything about the southern house and garden was great!

Profile Picture User3918324, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning