34 Reviews for Southern House & Garden

Bartender(s) (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

So glad I picked Southern House and Garden as my wedding venue! Everything was stunning!! It was a little more pricey than we hoped but it was worth it! You can pick from a variety of different packages and you can substitute for certain things if you would like. All of th staff is wonderful! I would not have changed anything :)

Profile Picture Emma, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Southern house and garden was wonderful. They made everything so easy and were incredibly helpful. I could get in touch with them very quickly. They made our wedding day stress free! Y’all are the best!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Southern House and Garden was a wonderful venue for us to have both our wedding and reception. Terri and Angie were a pleasure to work with during the planning stages and the staff were very professional and accommodating. Our day came together perfectly (even with all of the rain) and I would definitely recommend Southern House and Garden to any future newlyweds for their wedding venue!

Profile Picture Katy, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They took the stress out of planning!!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This is an excellent venue! The grounds are so beautiful and everything was perfect. The friendly and helpful staff make the planning and the big day a breeze. I absolutely loved my wedding and reception here, everything down to the last detail. You won’t be dissapointed!

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Terri and Angie were wonderful with making my special day truly amazing!! Everything was completely perfect!

Profile Picture Jodi, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

i will be the first to say that I was not easy to work with!!! I really didn't have any opinions on flowers, music, decorations, etc. I just wanted to be married. EVERYONE at SHG was AMAZING and made everything look perfect and beautiful!! I didn't even have a rehearsal and everything still went off without a hitch! (Thanks Chelsea!). I would recommend this venue to EVERYONE!!! My wedding day was everything I could have hoped it would be.

Profile Picture Meredith , 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They do it all! They're so helpful, sweet, and caring to make the special day perfect!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Southern House and Garden is definitely the route to go for a stress free wedding! They have different packages to help you stay within your budget, they are very professional and responsive to any questions you may have. I loved that the venue included everything you'd need for your perfect day. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Had an absolutely WONDERFUL experience!!!! Chelsea did an amazing job! Couldn't have gone smoother! Very easy and organized. Every detail was perfect and we couldn't have asked for more on our special day! Angie and Terri were extremely helpful and made us feel right at home. Venue was beautiful!!!!!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I knew the moment I found Southern House and Garden I had to have my wedding here. I knew I wanted a outSide wedding with a barn and this was perfect.Angie, Terri, and Chelsea made everything stress free and enjoyable. Everything from the flowers to the food was perfect.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kayla, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

After getting engaged, the search for the perfect venue began right away. Because I was still working on my nursing degree, we needed a venue that was all inclusive but also had the "look" I was envisioning. After contacting Southern House and Garden, I received a phone call right away and scheduled an appointment. To say we fell in love with the venue, its charm and the southern hospitality displayed by its owners and employees would be an understatement. After the first appointment, we never looked back. I emailed back and forth with Chelsea (the amazingly talented wedding director employed by Southern House and Garden) with pictures and links to my dream wedding Pinterest boards, and she nailed every bit of it. I have an uncle with Parkinson's Disease, so, my main priority for the wedding day was ensuring he would be able to get around easily on the grounds. Angie, Terri and Chelsea really paid attention to this detail and went above and beyond to make accommodations. I can honestly say that I have never been as laid back and stress free as I was on our wedding day. Things ran so smoothly! Even with the rain, I never worried about things being taken care of. It was the perfect day!! The flowers were beautiful, snacks were provided for the wedding party (Chelsea even chased me down making sure I at least ate a few crackers), music was playing in the background while everyone was getting dressed, our grandparents had a place to relax until the ceremony and the food was delicious!! One of my favorite things about the entire wedding day were the few minutes my husband and I had to ourselves behind closed doors to eat our first meal as husband and wife after the ceremony. It was really special and something we appreciated so much. It was details like this that made our day truly unforgettable. If we had to do over again, we would choose Southern House and Garden a million times over!! Thanks so much to everyone involved for making our day a true fairytale.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tabitha , 1/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have picked a more perfect wedding venue. The ladies at Southern House and Garden are so sweet and helpful. They did such an amazing job with all the flowers and decorations. The food was delicious, and all the wait staff were so nice and fun! My husband and I are very happy with how everything turned out. Thank you so much Angie, Chelsea and Terri!!!

Profile Picture Tanner, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s)

I am so happy I chose southern house and garden for my wedding. The venue is absolutely beautiful, the people who work there are wonderful. They do everything, the ceremony, reception, food, flowers, cakes, decorations, wedding planner. It was a perfect experience. My husband and I are so grateful, we had so much fun, didn't have to worry about anything, and there is nothing to complain about. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone, and if I had to redo it we would still have it there, I loved it!! Thank you again, Angie, Terri and Chelsea. ❤️❤️

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The ladies at Southern House and Garden truly made all my wedding dreams come true. They spent countless hours listening to my vision and executed each detail perfectly. I truly appreciate how open they were to all the unconventional ideas my family and I had. Everyone is still raving about the flowers, table settings and location. My husband and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Ana, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Southern House are wonderful! They did a fantastic job making my day perfect!!!

Profile Picture Susie, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake

You guys were absolutely amazing and I couldn't of dreamed of anything more perfect! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Stormie, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Angie, Terri, and Nancy were amazing to work with!! They made planning a wedding so easy and fun! I was beyond pleased with decorations, food, cakes, and flowers! It was a beautiful wedding and very much exactly what I wanted! I loved having our wedding there and wouldn't have changed a thing!!

Profile Picture Terri, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Everything was perfect for our wedding day!!! It was pretty than I had imagined, the food was delicious, the day went extremely smooth, I can't say enough good things about the ladies at Southern House and Garden!

Profile Picture Haley, 5/24/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My wedding was the best day of my life so far, and I have the wonderful ladies and staff at Southern House to thank for that.

Profile Picture Paige, 10/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was my only daughter's wedding. I travel quite a bit and knew that I would not have the time to do all of the running around and planning. Southern House took care of absolutely everything. We were pleased with every single detail. They are great to work with.

Profile Picture Le Ann, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was amazing! They were so helpful and they worked with me to make my dream wedding come to life! The venue made the wedding better than I could have imagined!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/1/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All of the food looked beautiful and tasted even better! The menu had a good variety to choose from.

Profile Picture Megan, 4/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Southern House and Garden provided flowers, cake, catering, and venue for my wedding. I couldn't have imagined a better wedding day. They set up everything (chairs, flowers, food, cake) and also did the clean up after. The food was amazing, flowers were gorgeous and I had a stress free day! My friends are still talking about southern house and it's been over a year. I would recommend everyone to check this venue before you even consider anywhere else!

Profile Picture User3946640, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews